Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2020, 08:22 PM   #11
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Dog you never met them in real life

Fuck is you talking bout

You were 7 years old dude stfu with that cornball shut man it’s disgusting
who gives a fuck that I was just seven years old then? @Rawn MD and @ALIEN knew me at 7 years old, and they would tell you the same motherfucking shit, that I never played that pussy shit.. lmfao I was always a street nigga who lived in the ghetto having fun rhyming over the net and the same goes for guys like Curse, Acid Reflex, Mike Wrecka, Wird of Pley, and etc.. as we all too, were in a rap clique together online called, "E.L.i.T.E" in 1993.. these guys all knew me as a seven year old kid, and I was very much active at battling and talking that real gangster shit as I was talking then.. lol your just so fucking 2020, you cant see pass all the baby shit that you did with your life, in comparison to mine.. I was a street nigga since day one, so dont get it fucked up nigga.. I was just always smart, like literally, beyond anything you would see from any seven year old kid back in those days.. lol I knew Sha77er S7ar, MC Skorpion, Draztic, Logic aka Balystics, M1SLED, ThaLocust 187, and etc as a seven year old kid, as well.. and we all rolled on the net as a rap clique.. I was already designing websites for forums for us at that age, and we'd post our rhymes and etc on their and etc.. kid, you have no idea of the intelligence that I have.. lol.. your so fucking pathetic, that you forced my hand to speak of the amazing high IQ that I have.. lol

on top of that, at that VERY age.. I was the first text battle champion to had been crowned over at "M.S", abbreviated for "Metaphorical Siccness" when they use to go by the name of, "Tha Sicc Sense" in 1993 on ezboard.com.. and I was just seven years old then.. I battled, "Mindzgone" at the championship finals at that age, and he was a grown ass man.. and his verses were NASSSSSTTTTTTTTYYYYYY... but thats just how talented I was of a rhymer back in those days.. but Im also a member of "SMP" so im just referring to these times as references.. because "Mindzgone" is also SMP fam, as well.. and thats my dude, foreal foreal, as well.. as hes def one of my inspirations and influences as an artist, as well.. that dude is so legendary to me, I laugh because I was so professional during those times battling, and so mature as a kid.. you HAD to have that much respect and maturity for oneself and others to even be considered in those times.. and that dude TOTALLY took the stage.. so bravo (lol) at me, for such a performance at that age because niggas back then was so lyrically advanced, you would never assume that I would win any battle against any of those cats..
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote