Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 03:28 PM   #1
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
Idk wtf you're talking about or thread.
Who says I'm backing down idiot.. curfew has been in effect for only 2 days because of looting and riots you don't know shit that's going on here.
Missing the point. I used your post as an example, I don't know shit about you personally. Read through the thread if you care, or simply leave if you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
my guy you want me to put stock into a conspiracy video that's as long as the titanic and made by some dude who can't even afford a $20 webcam foh
Fix your mindset. The content is more important than the deliverer of said content.

"Your post was so dramatic i didn't watch the video"
"Its too LONG"

FUCK THE VIDEO at this point, it's clear you all are too lazy to watch, I've started breaking down some points in the video that I want to discuss/debate. I even put them in digestible little bite sized morsels for you guys, with timestamped video evidence, yet everyone is avoiding.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #2
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Missing the point. I used your post as an example, I don't know shit about you personally. Read through the thread if you care, or simply leave if you don't.

Fix your mindset. The content is more important than the deliverer of said content.

"Your post was so dramatic i didn't watch the video"
"Its too LONG"

FUCK THE VIDEO at this point, it's clear you all are too lazy to watch, I've started breaking down some points in the video that I want to discuss/debate. I even put them in digestible little bite sized morsels for you guys, with timestamped video evidence, yet everyone is avoiding.
Nah fuck that you brought me into your thread I ain't reading shit. Tell me what the fuck is up bitch ass I'm at these rallies and protest who the fuck is you to say I'm laying down letting my city turn into a police state. The fuck are r doing nothing but spreading your internal bullshit ideas online to forum that nobody cares.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #3
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nah fuck that you brought me into your thread I ain't reading shit. Tell me what the fuck is up bitch ass I'm at these rallies and protest who the fuck is you to say I'm laying down letting my city turn into a police state. The fuck are r doing nothing but spreading your internal bullshit ideas online to forum that nobody cares.
You do realize when someone says "you" they can be referring to one individual, or a group of individuals? Think about that first...

If you ain't reading shit then we got nothing to talk about. I brought you in now im kicking you out.

Bye bitch
Old 06-04-2020, 04:09 PM   #4
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
You do realize when someone says "you" they can be referring to one individual, or a group of individuals? Think about that first...

If you ain't reading shit then we got nothing to talk about. I brought you in now im kicking you out.

Bye bitch
You are not kicking nobody out. I'm leaving because I'm done entertaining your weird ass.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:12 PM   #5
Coop

Quote:
You are not kicking nobody out. I'm leaving because I'm done entertaining your weird ass.
Nah. You're out cuz I told you to bounce. Don't let the door hit you in the pussy on the way out

Tags
conspiracy - why coop trash, coop a nigger, eddie a nigger, fucka idiyote, i am the dragon of death, i’m the dragon of death, nc is racist, niggacog, sinacoon, the sinacog of blacks, ur too pussy to confront me