Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 09:09 PM   #121
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
When I first joined here 3 years ago, bags made me wanna kill myself
You’re a goldmine, kid. Keep it up!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:09 PM   #122
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Welcome to netcees
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #123
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lack of consistency, not just your end but mine as well. I’ve acknowledged the “know it all” perception and believe since brought to my attention I’ve improved greatly. You created a thread documenting my posting habits but only posted negative feedback in my opinion never posting from a positive perspective as of you were trying to belittle me. There were days where I did not post and you made a shorty comment regarding the lack of posting bro g detrimental to my character. I was looking forward to your documentation but it was inconsistent.

Fair?
This is the best post I have ever seen you make. Fair. Well done Dre.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #124
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Welcome to netcees
Lol
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:11 PM   #125
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Amen stay dropping jewels
Old 05-08-2018, 09:12 PM   #126
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
viteras coo dunno y beEf wit beelzebub it fine i not upset tbh lol srS not ^set but i meen lOl Y NOT LIKE BB(bb) (beëbē) (dat is in french lol) it mustachiO? :-!) (that mustache in frenhc)heh... dat me wit mustachi it not gud pic buT captcha mahesence lol
Aight big babio we will be cool.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:13 PM   #127
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Let this post sink in to any saying this is the internet and not real life
Old 05-08-2018, 09:13 PM   #128
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

V got these boys opening up like it’s Dr. Phil round this bitch lmao the mans either a genius or these guys are legit emotional wrecks. I’d say it’s a little of both
Old 05-08-2018, 09:14 PM   #129
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

Yea idc now. I’m a lot better mentally. I was in a bad state back then. Prolly shouldn’t have been on NC of all places lol
Old 05-08-2018, 09:15 PM   #130
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Yea idc now. I’m a lot better mentally. I was in a bad state back then. Prolly shouldn’t have been on NC of all places lol
Well said. I can say that you have made progress since then...but you got along way to go.

Anthony is a test. If you can get pat him you can make it.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:16 PM   #131
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocrity View Post
V got these boys opening up like it’s Dr. Phil round this bitch lmao the mans either a genius or these guys are legit emotional wrecks. I’d say it’s a little of both
60/40?
Old 05-08-2018, 09:16 PM   #132
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
This only proves that weak people who invest emotionally into the internet are subjected to having their feelings hurt or manipulated.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:17 PM   #133
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:

He’s literally a psychologist and you’re over here making jokes about mental health. For my knowledge everyone on here has some mental probs. And they don’t have to be severe either. Could just be chronic depression. If they tell u they fine their lying
Old 05-08-2018, 09:17 PM   #134
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Fin: why am I unqualified to help you?
Old 05-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #135
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
This only proves that weak people who invest emotionally into the internet are subjected to having their feelings hurt or manipulated.
That may be true on the surface...but isn’t it so much lore than that?
Old 05-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #136
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
60/40?
More like 30/80

80 is them being emotionally unstable and think online acceptance is a direct correlation with how they should feel about themselves.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #137
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
That may be true on the surface...but isn’t it so much lore than that?
No.
Old 05-08-2018, 09:19 PM   #138
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Well said. I can say that you have made progress since then...but you got along way to go.

Anthony is a test. If you can get pat him you can make it.

No doubt
Old 05-08-2018, 09:19 PM   #139
Mediocrity
Brother

Quote:
He’s literally a psychologist and you’re over here making jokes about mental health. For my knowledge everyone on here has some mental probs. And they don’t have to be severe either. Could just be chronic depression. If they tell u they fine their lying
So if I told you that you’re a coward for being suicidal and not going through with it, are you gonna off yourself?

Across the street for attention, down the street for results bub
Old 05-08-2018, 09:20 PM   #140
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
So if I told you that you’re a coward for being suicidal and not going through with it, are you gonna off yourself?

Across the street for attention, down the street for results bub

That wasn’t even the point. Nice strawman tho

Tags
barc so sad and lonely, des all time rec =dennis allen, dress' up as bags - amens wife, end ur life old man, inno eats amazonian treebark