Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
That’s that 2crip fuego, bruh.
Mate I been reppin them bad ass lyrics in my sig since it was still 2trip back when man was still man not the legend of today

#2crip4skool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #42
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
uh-oh's right tho ems approach is basically backwards to making good music. wack af in every catergory except rhyme schemes. delivery hit n miss. his content is literally non existent outside of the framework of his schemes and he's ignored any sort of structure for the last decade and its unbearable usually. the only reason it's not in this is because the content seems a little less forced than usual and the cringe worthy lines are fewer and farther between. most his lines are run-on's with no purpose. he's literally like the professor tryna play nba but can't shoot so he just keep dribblin all over teh fuckin place & as long as someone eventually gets open to take the shot (royce) or the basket opens up for an easy lay in (emotional female chorus) he's ok but take that away and this dude JUST DRIBBLIN ALL DAY WITH NO DIRECTION

he's just got the illest dribbles of all time & we all come from handles-first forums so its hard to see

& his punches are soo hit n miss its impossible to gauge. a few solid ones in here which is EXCITING cuz they're usually garb but also a few super wack ones as usual

I really enjoyed this. Well put
Old 05-05-2018, 11:12 AM   #43
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
to be fair i don't really have one currently. i fuck with griselda though and actually look for those releases. eminem was smart enough to sign them. conway/westsidegunn/benny. which sort of goes against my stance because i like them for their pen wayyy more than their beats and songs really. conway is my favorite of the bunch and i keep 2 songs MAYBE off every tape he puts out, tops. they fall into the trend of using alot of beats with no drums, but then you'll get a track like "puzo" which is just a banger front to back

there is alot of trash, and i don't keep up like i used to. i'm not a fan of kendrick for example, or j cole, or alot of who gets love nowadays, but i can set my bias against them aside and see they are making good music.

i couldn't even really say who is relevant now, big sean? he has a couple songs i like. i don't like the majority of the "lil" rappers nowadays. even cornballs like tekashi69 have made solid songs. i don't listen to them but i can objectively see why its good. where as eminem songs the only redeeming feature is usually his pen

and geno when i say his pen its in reference to him "spitting" lol. it encompasses everything, flow delivery all that. everything is written to be spit how its spit. which is why i can appreciate less talented artists

if you look at it like theyre writing music its like a super complicated guitar solo can be dopeeeeeee in the context of a song, but if you contrasted it with just a simple guitar pattern that can be dope too. the emcee is just another instrument on the track. jimi hendrix wasn't some complex mastermind like maybe a santana could be. but he was much better at just putting feeling into the simplicity of his playing. and they both get shitted on by no name classical spanish guitarists skill wise if it was just writing notes on a page. ive just come to view rapping the same way

Enjoyed this to. I feel you man. I guess in that sense ive always tried to be like a hendrix with my writing. A lot of emotion and simple words but impactful. Makes sense man.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:06 PM   #44
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
to be fair i don't really have one currently. i fuck with griselda though and actually look for those releases. eminem was smart enough to sign them. conway/westsidegunn/benny. which sort of goes against my stance because i like them for their pen wayyy more than their beats and songs really. conway is my favorite of the bunch and i keep 2 songs MAYBE off every tape he puts out, tops. they fall into the trend of using alot of beats with no drums, but then you'll get a track like "puzo" which is just a banger front to back

there is alot of trash, and i don't keep up like i used to. i'm not a fan of kendrick for example, or j cole, or alot of who gets love nowadays, but i can set my bias against them aside and see they are making good music.

i couldn't even really say who is relevant now, big sean? he has a couple songs i like. i don't like the majority of the "lil" rappers nowadays. even cornballs like tekashi69 have made solid songs. i don't listen to them but i can objectively see why its good. where as eminem songs the only redeeming feature is usually his pen

and geno when i say his pen its in reference to him "spitting" lol. it encompasses everything, flow delivery all that. everything is written to be spit how its spit. which is why i can appreciate less talented artists

if you look at it like theyre writing music its like a super complicated guitar solo can be dopeeeeeee in the context of a song, but if you contrasted it with just a simple guitar pattern that can be dope too. the emcee is just another instrument on the track. jimi hendrix wasn't some complex mastermind like maybe a santana could be. but he was much better at just putting feeling into the simplicity of his playing. and they both get shitted on by no name classical spanish guitarists skill wise if it was just writing notes on a page. ive just come to view rapping the same way

This is cool and I agree w most cuz I’m the same when it comes to new stuff.

But are u comparing em to himself or what’s put out now. Cuz I asssure u it’s better than a lot!
Old 05-05-2018, 02:09 PM   #45
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
Fuego

- 47 year old
- says fuego
- smokes swishers
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #46
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
- 47 year old
- says fuego
- smokes swishers
40 year old better than u at life

Fuego is Spanish are u fucking retarded?!
Old 05-05-2018, 03:00 PM   #47
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
40 year old better than u at life

Fuego is Spanish are u fucking retarded?!

Do you say splash too?
Old 05-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #48
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Do you say splash too?
Do u say nigga and get beat up?

Bro didn’t u get clowned off the site for being a faggot?
Old 05-05-2018, 03:13 PM   #49
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Do u say nigga and get beat up?

Bro didn’t u get clowned off the site for being a faggot?
- 47 years old

- wears Jordan’s

- says nigga
Old 05-05-2018, 04:32 PM   #50
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
- 47 years old

- wears Jordan’s

- says nigga
-faggot
-faggot
-wack faggot

U lose.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:41 PM   #51
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
-faggot
-faggot
-wack faggot

U lose.
You got the swag of a genital wart
Old 05-05-2018, 06:13 PM   #52
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Yo that album is trash
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:24 PM   #53
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Yo that album is trash

Yooo wtf, this shit is so bad lmfao. The singles were dope tho
Old 05-05-2018, 06:29 PM   #54
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yooo wtf, this shit is so bad lmfao. The singles were dope tho
Literally caterpillar and the song with jada and fab are Tge only songs worth bumpin.

Rest of that shit therapy for fags
Old 05-05-2018, 06:33 PM   #55
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Literally caterpillar and the song with jada and fab are Tge only songs worth bumpin.

Rest of that shit therapy for fags

This reminds me of revival
Old 05-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #56
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I disagree.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 07:02 PM   #57
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
This reminds me of revival
I liked revival but I hold steady rehab was better
Old 05-05-2018, 07:22 PM   #58
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
You got the swag of a genital wart
Swing and a miss