Old 05-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #121
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Amens a fagot without Lipo and he’s still made fun of
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #122
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Boof, repped.
As opposed to quoting the long post and making the bread harder to scroll through I’ll just quote this as a head nod
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:04 PM   #123
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Jetts View Post
Yea I mean it’s not like master plan lol but both parties obviously want black support. And both should have it. Somehow democrats have landed the majority of minority’s just by saying conservatives are racist and black people just being like yea alright fuck them then. Is it not concerning that Democrats run on free shit for black people and tell them how bad they have it and black folks run to them. And republicans generally run on jobs for black people (African American unemployment at an all time low) and nobody cares lol but it is all about the black vote. That’s not debated is it? On both sides.
yes but just because dem's use the realities of the system for talking points as an ingenuine way to ensure the black vote doesn't mean the realities of the system are any less real
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:13 PM   #124
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Amens a fagot without Lipo and he’s still made fun of
Negative, pussy.

Why the fuck does it matter what Knaye West says or thinks?

You all arguing about it as of you truly understand what he meant. As if you are him. Shut the fuck up, you mother fuckers are what is wrong with society.

Taking a fucking hip hop artists statements to heart.

Fuck that nigga...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 05:15 PM   #125
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Lmao vintage Amen.

You don’t wanna be an expert today?
Honestly don't care for him nor give a fuck about his thoughts and logic, bro.

He will still be him and rich and I will still be me and some what rich - just not on his level of money lol at the end of the day.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:51 PM   #126
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Kanye is trash now so he has to do something for attention he has a whore to feed and a daughter to look after @Aero
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #127
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hey watsup guys. i see things have spiraled a bit since i was bored posting on my lunch break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
seemed to me to say that you pretty clearly agreed with uh oh............and uh is clearly saying that there is no longer an excuse for black poverty and that they are responsible for their own low class status.........which is exactly what diode is saying that you said.
im not saying that at all, i don't think metts is saying that either. thats the problem with this whole discussion, is its all or nothing.

im assuming that diode and booth are coming from the vantage point of blacks are helpless victims, the same way they are assuming that i think they have 0 obstacles out of poverty.

both sides are much more to the center of those extremes, its just where you lean. metts probably leans a little more to the right than me but im leaning that way as well.

i think the narrative of black people in 2018 being victims, that the deck is completely stacked against them, hurts them more than helps them. there is absolutely opportunity (again in saying that i guess i have to say not as much opportunity as the average white person, even though i figured its implied but i guess not), and a whole lot less of it in generationally run democratic shitholes like detroit/philly/baltimore though because there are too many people for the opportunities that are there, and the systematic roadblocks from the past contributed to the situation now. in regards to where black people could actually move in and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and it is not a coincidence that the people that disagree usually live the type of life uh-oh lives(staying in one concentrated area, no extended experiences trying to understand minority perspectives). a lot of it is socioeconomic, which if you remove empathy and understanding you can attempt to blame on individuals, which is what apparently gets uh-oh's dick hard at all times.
and this line of thinking is just nonsense. that might apply to your buddies back home, i don't know what madison is like, but to pretend i've lived a sheltered upbringing not exposed to minorities is a ridiculous reach to try and make sense of someone with a differing viewpoint

if anything me an metts are much closer to the actual people you guys want to label victims. i hate having to say it because it makes me feel like a fucking nerd on some "i have black friends" tip but i mean cmonson. i grew up in the hell holes and went to the black schools and all that shit. ive only recently got myself out of it and into that actual suburb life. everyone i've been around my entire life are these minorities i apparently don't know about.

again the whole thing spirals out of control because we argue in absolutes

i've stated before in these threads that the average black person doesn't have it as easy as the average white person, and all i ever say is to pretend that they are helpless victims is a giant disservice to themselves, espescially when they regurgitate those talking points as the reason they are downtrodden. its an excuse to be a victim.

its harder for a fat guy to climb a rope, but to pretend that he can't work to get himself in a position to climb it, is retarded. its also retarded to pretend there is a simple answer or fix. but telling him its the ropes fault helps no one. them skinny fuckers just shimmy up the rope.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:33 PM   #128
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

^ i fuck with most of that. reasonable response imo

i didnt mean you were sheltered though, madison is way whiter than where you have been in ohio, i just meant that you've only experienced minorities in a small concentrated area, and i am assuming you probably have never really had in depth conversations with minorities about their perspective on the differences growing up a minority. i assume you had minority acquaintances that you got fucked up with or bullshitted with at school or work, but mostly surface level & never "share with me the negative experiences you've gone through that are solely race based because i would like to understand"
Old 05-03-2018, 10:37 PM   #129
boof

but also i said what i said under the impression bags had as well. it is usually how you come off. glad to know that is not what you believe.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:42 PM   #130
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
^ i fuck with most of that. reasonable response imo

i didnt mean you were sheltered though, madison is way whiter than where you have been in ohio, i just meant that you've only experienced minorities in a small concentrated area, and i am assuming you probably have never really had in depth conversations with minorities about their perspective on the differences growing up a minority. i assume you had minority acquaintances that you got fucked up with or bullshitted with at school or work, but mostly surface level & never "share with me the negative experiences you've gone through that are solely race based because i would like to understand"
You live in Madison?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 11:30 PM   #131
boof

madison ohio

is where i grew up

super small town east of cleveland
Old 05-03-2018, 11:32 PM   #132
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21gbLE2USJ0
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 12:53 AM   #133
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Kanye is hot dumpster sauce in music and as a fucking human being.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:50 AM   #134
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

@Chill Phill what are your thoughts?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero wants ray j phallus, another 1000 view thread, eatin nutt normal - muff, geno banging kids, geno lower than muff, legophalus, pedocide