Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-15-2018, 10:51 AM   #61
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
all that said @chyeaah we are nowhere near major war with any major powers, unless we are talking continued proxy wars. if anything it will be direct war with syria with russia pulling out and doing more of the same. strengthening their defenses, portraying the US as the evil we are in destabilizing nations, blah blah, but no one really wants ww3

no ones back is against the wall yet. putin is too smart to ruin his nation, they

like I said, we've been in WW3 for a few years, just not militarily. These are the first stages. We've already had political and economical. Yes our cloak and dagger regional destabilization game has worked in the past but not on Syria. Syria was actually winning against the rebels. Syria has China, Iran, and Russia helping them. Nothing like the Rose revolutions before where those lil countries were on there own. So that's why we're playing the false attack card, liberation. It's the 2nd to last ditch effort to where the last card played is a direct false flag attack on our forces.

Putin is a strategical chess player on the world front. He's got Assad's ear and I wouldn't be surprised if he advised him on the attack in pretense. WW3 is gonna happen bruh...just not yet give it time.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:58 AM   #62
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Listen to chyeahhh, dude knows what’s up
I remember back before the world ended in April of 2014, I was like this dude’s full of shit
But now, I know better.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:58 AM   #63
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
like I said, we've been in WW3 for a few years, just not militarily. These are the first stages. We've already had political and economical. Yes our cloak and dagger regional destabilization game has worked in the past but not on Syria. Syria was actually winning against the rebels. Syria has China, Iran, and Russia helping them. Nothing like the Rose revolutions before where those lil countries were on there own. So that's why we're playing the false attack card, liberation. It's the 2nd to last ditch effort to where the last card played is a direct false flag attack on our forces.

Putin is a strategical chess player on the world front. He's got Assad's ear and I wouldn't be surprised if he advised him on the attack in pretense. WW3 is gonna happen bruh...just not yet give it time.
its a ways off, i don't think any false flags will even be needed for direct conflict in syria, and when that happens russia backs off and syria is on its own. russia and china (and of course iran but on a much smaller scale) have witnessed the us destabilizing and creating allies in the middle east this entire time so they have the vested interest in not allowing it to happen in syria as well, its just at this point syria isn't a big enough player to risk direct war over, so they would pull out and focus their efforts elsewhere, china would continue their efforts in africa for instance and russia would continue to russia and play its hand everywhere like a small scale US.

the only thing i don't know about is who is actually using chemical weapons, i believe they were deployed, but did assad do it, did the russians do it, did the us or the allies do it as a means of going in, did isis/rogue agents do it to pull the us in because they prosper in destabilized regions etc. i dunno. i don't believe any of the sources, russia blaming the uk, us blaming assad, who knows. but i do believe they were used. and that could be the false flag itself. but this strike to "prove we won't tolerate chemical weapons" is so goofy to me. hey assad if you want to kill your own people do it the normal way with bullets/bombs/dismemberment. don't gas them or we'll have to kill your people with bullets/bombs/dismemberment. lol wut
Old 04-15-2018, 11:06 AM   #64
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

man I'm telling you, those pics were staged, shit was fake lol. You can look at the videos of them staging it. Even ground zero where the chem attack was supposed to have been, responders didn't even have biosuits or anything on.

Understand fam, we wanna go in there, but why haven't we on a full front? Because we really don't have reason to. Syria and it's allies know the U.S game all too well. We saw it in South America. Syria and Iran had front row seats to what the CIA tried to do in there own countries. That's why they got smart and started turning the internet off when this type of shit started happening because of all the staged events on video. That's why you just have more pics now than anything. They know the playbook all too well watching what happened in Iraq and Libya.

I'm actually thinking that Israel is gonna step up the assault or a false flag on it's people, maybe another chem attack which would be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Old 04-15-2018, 11:06 AM   #65
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Listen to chyeahhh, dude knows what’s up
I remember back before the world ended in April of 2014, I was like this dude’s full of shit
But now, I know better.
I see you tryna get a "raise" outta me lol

Old 04-15-2018, 11:30 AM   #66
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

I agree. And dissagree with some of what ur saying uh oh more so with your comparisons to how shit was 60 years ago in a time when germany was in beast mode.

Anyway. Everyones shit has advanced far beyound that.
But as far as america. Like i said. I dont pretend to be knowledgable like you come in here seem to sound. But ya. To me i see issues and its not all good like you think it is. I hope ur right. But it still spells trouble.if someone decides to nuke usa and we got nukes coming from russia and china surrounded like shit holding them off. Fucking fuck. Peoples dick fell off from the debris. The fallout made me shit myself. My toungue is green. The flash got sharp shot out the fucking treestand. Idk man.

I just know this, If shit goes down lots of people gonna die.
USA is no exception, kiss ur fucking ass goodbye.

Bars nikka

Last edited by Geno; 04-15-2018 at 11:32 AM.
Geno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:37 AM   #67
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

I smell you on the staged shit though chyeahhh. USA smart like that. Been minipulating and brainwashing people like this through media sources tv and radio for a longggggg time. Believe nothing that u hear. Half of what you see. An informed nikka said that shit once.

Russia got way more nuclear power than we do though. Real shit.. Just russia. By themselves. So if were making our own shit and self sufficient.. We need to step our game the fuck up
Old 04-15-2018, 11:46 AM   #68
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Peoples dick fell off from the debris.
@sraL - There he goes, DICK on the mind again Lmaoooo.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:04 PM   #69
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Russia got way more nuclear power than we do though. Real shit.. Just russia. By themselves. So if were making our own shit and self sufficient.. We need to step our game the fuck up
we really don't. the fact you even mention nukes in the discussion is showcasing your ignorance on the matter, like the fact that russia has more nukes and bigger nukes than we do plays a factor at all.

what good is a bazooka in a knife fight? the only option is to kill yourself to kill your enemy.

also thinking that the number of nukes matter in this is ridiculous when a fraction of the nukes the us has could literally kill every single russian multiple times over. but again, killing the enemy isn't the objective.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:09 PM   #70
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Lol. This whole thing is a big show to scare people like chyeah into buying guns canned foods water and silos to help the economy lmao. Sucker fell for it.

Oh and ive already basically put forth my ignorance when i made the statement that im pretty ognorant to all this shit. That wasnt hard to decipher man. So i dont see why you felt the need to insult my inteligence in your opening statement. Congratulations man. you actually have way more time being bored than i do and sit around taking all this bs in on a much higher level than i. Big ups for knowing so much about the greatest show to ever exist. cnn war channel. Awesome.

Your the man

Last edited by Geno; 04-15-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 12:15 PM   #71
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Oh. If anynof this shit did ever go down. I hope it feels good to know that we would probably die at the same time. In close to the same manners as eachother regardless how prepaired knowledgable or whatever the fuck you are. Bang bang. O block

This message is for everyone though. Your not that special uhoh ur cool and all. But ya

Last edited by Geno; 04-15-2018 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:44 PM   #72
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Lol. This whole thing is a big show to scare people like chyeah into buying guns canned foods water and silos to help the economy lmao. Sucker fell for it.
why wouldn't you have these things for you and you're family just in case "things" happened? Unless you're gonna wait around for them to come to you when it's needed most, in which case it won't or come too late...or you have to go out at the last minute when everyone else does and put yourself in danger tryna secure these same items you speak of. I don't invest in anything that doesn't invest in me or the people around me. The economy is propped up anyhow. It's failure by design and it's not consumer based anymore. Another pallet of freeze dried food won't help the markets anymore than me giving the markets my hard earned dough in cash will lol.

Old 04-15-2018, 02:02 PM   #73
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

geno i wasn't attacking your intelligence by reiterating your ignorance on all this

im ignorant to the majority of all this i just have some more information on the subject, so when something inherently incorrect is put out there i just figured i would put what little knowledge of the subject i have out to refute it
Old 04-16-2018, 06:14 PM   #74
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Putin warns the US, another strike on Syria and Chaos will ensue!

Let’s fucking go to war gents!
Old 04-16-2018, 07:50 PM   #75
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah let's go to war!!!

Awesome idea. War is fun!!!

yay war!!!

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 PM   #76
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

WHERE'S MUH WALL DR. TRUMP
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 08:13 PM   #77
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Russia would never attack US, US would never attack Russia. Same goes for China you idiots too many lives at stake for ideology. At the end of the day people want a decent life. Anarchy would arise if a world war were to happen between the super powers so chill out.

Think about it like this. Diode is America, Ghost1 aka Bags is Russia and Aero is China. Diode has all the power but if he went against Bags it could cripple the site. If he went against the GOAT there would be dire consequences.

Bags was cool with Amen at one point we'll call Amen Syria. Bad reputation but wiping him out wouldn't be catastrophic.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:37 PM   #78
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lol @ you being China. And if @Diode went against you there'd be dire consequences.

You a funny chigga. Bags and I have never been cool. Analogy off. Syria and Russia are closer then you think. Putin has Assad in his back pocket. We are due man... A war is inevitable dude.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:46 PM   #79
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Lol @ you being China. And if @Diode went against you there'd be dire consequences.

You a funny chigga. Bags and I have never been cool. Analogy off. Syria and Russia are closer then you think. Putin has Assad in his back pocket. We are due man... A war is inevitable dude.
There will be no war between US and Russia it doesn't make sense financially. They've got to weaken the American dollar and tie oil to the Chinese yuan before anything like that happens. Syria is just a pawn. Most we'll do is sanctions. If we wanted a war with the Soviet Union it would've been during the Cold War.

Last edited by Aero; 04-16-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:49 PM   #80
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

My large adult son Aero is dunking on you right now, Amen.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amens so smart bros!, front line killer - amens wife, geno knows about dick