Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > NBL Season 11: The Legends Edition > NBL Season 11: The Office
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2017, 05:42 AM   #21
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

This is gonna be quick in between wrapping shit but I've read this and the other battles many times.

Aero was not jokes but almost, there was some quality but the other verse was just more well constructed.

V/Tad

Marry Chrismas

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 12-26-2017, 08:06 PM   #22
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Battle Record: 0-1

Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay

Aero

Van full of my niggas, you hear BEEEEP! Ya wifey is missin'
Just know she'll be drinking from the horn like a Viking's tradition

- Weak bar. First line was relevant to the punchline but the punchline in itself was basic and not creative at all. It’s a basic comparison/simile and doesn’t have any depth to it.

Your girl's like "I don't have a racist bone in my body!" Followed by laughter
I stuck my knuckles in her puss & said "think again cracker!"

- hmm this was decent. The whole racist bone in the body/sticking my knuckles concept was kind of okay. Basic multies though. You could have done a bit more with this bar though.

This guy's toast, battles like this is the reason I'm ghost, fuck a rook
I'm battling an American with an Irish alias and nine post, what a puss

- first line was complete filler. Didn’t relate to the punchline at all and was just generic and vague. The punchline was trash tbh. No creativity, just a statement. Had no impact to be honest.

Ill employ the blam, guns at ya crib stop toying man
I don't want to hear your son heart beat ironic I wana destroyer fam

- “Employ the blam” read awkward as fuck. Again the first line was generic gun bar with nothing to do with the punchline. The second line was kind of meh. Nothing special.

Don't talk heat in ya lines, we not believing those lies
You live and die by the gun? I left murder weapon at scene of the crime

- the first line was a good build up but that was it. The second line wasn’t even a punchline as it talked more about yourself than your opponent.

Overall- this was a very basic and simple verse with little to no creativity. Punchlines were non existent and lacked depth conceptually. The best line was the racist bone in the body bar. If you had more bars like that, this would have been a decent verse. You need to dive more into creative thinking and utilize fresh concepts instead of straight forward statements that have no impact whatsoever.

You went to chat for backup, tryna have your gals jump me
N my pals grumpy get the cals dumping hand in my waist, Al Bundy

- your first line wasn’t relevant to the punchline at all. You started on an angle that you didn’t finish. The punchline had a rather direct comparison (Cals dumping hand in my waist reads awkward as fuck too btw) than a double entendre which kind of killed the creativity here.

Roll up to fags house, the rag doused smother till he’s comatose
Needle full’a morphine dab of chlorine shoot Aer in the vein like an overdose

- the setup was a generic threat with nothing to it. Meh. The punch was predictable since his name is Aero. Very basic and not creative at all.

Leave this guy’s spleen at a crime scene a dumpster ya might get tossed in
When the tape come out… not talking risk when say Aer on the side of caution

- hahaha I fuck with this. Good shit. Predictable but you added a fresh twist to the Nameplay.

You boring thot, that slick talk get you criss-crossed wind up with a Maury plot
Nothing but a DNA tests, tryin’ to place my prints on the 40 glock

- calling him a boring thot is just filler. The Maury line was basic as fuck. The DNA test/prints on a glock shit was kind of decent. But it’s more on the lines of a braggadocio than a punchline for me.

You’re corny, ock. I’m the big cheese… n I hate the smell of fake bitches
You the king of set-ups, rat? where I’m from we don’t celebrate snitches

- first line was garbage except for the big cheese bit that tied With the rat part in the punchline even tho it was obscure. The punchline was weak and had no impact as it was basic. Setups/snitches was a vague tie up and had no impact.

Overall- this was a weak verse. I don’t know why this battle lacked so much creativity. With names like those id expect some creative punchlines galore but you had basic lines that were predictable and bland.

Punches- Tadgh
Multies- Tadgh
Metaphors- Aero
Wordplay- Tadgh
Creativity- none

MVGT - TADGH.

Weak battle.
Old 12-26-2017, 08:45 PM   #23
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay View Post
Aero

Van full of my niggas, you hear BEEEEP! Ya wifey is missin'
Just know she'll be drinking from the horn like a Viking's tradition

- Weak bar. First line was relevant to the punchline but the punchline in itself was basic and not creative at all. It’s a basic comparison/simile and doesn’t have any depth to it.

Your girl's like "I don't have a racist bone in my body!" Followed by laughter
I stuck my knuckles in her puss & said "think again cracker!"

- hmm this was decent. The whole racist bone in the body/sticking my knuckles concept was kind of okay. Basic multies though. You could have done a bit more with this bar though.

This guy's toast, battles like this is the reason I'm ghost, fuck a rook
I'm battling an American with an Irish alias and nine post, what a puss

- first line was complete filler. Didn’t relate to the punchline at all and was just generic and vague. The punchline was trash tbh. No creativity, just a statement. Had no impact to be honest.

Ill employ the blam, guns at ya crib stop toying man
I don't want to hear your son heart beat ironic I wana destroyer fam

- “Employ the blam” read awkward as fuck. Again the first line was generic gun bar with nothing to do with the punchline. The second line was kind of meh. Nothing special.

Don't talk heat in ya lines, we not believing those lies
You live and die by the gun? I left murder weapon at scene of the crime

- the first line was a good build up but that was it. The second line wasn’t even a punchline as it talked more about yourself than your opponent.

Overall- this was a very basic and simple verse with little to no creativity. Punchlines were non existent and lacked depth conceptually. The best line was the racist bone in the body bar. If you had more bars like that, this would have been a decent verse. You need to dive more into creative thinking and utilize fresh concepts instead of straight forward statements that have no impact whatsoever.

You went to chat for backup, tryna have your gals jump me
N my pals grumpy get the cals dumping hand in my waist, Al Bundy

- your first line wasn’t relevant to the punchline at all. You started on an angle that you didn’t finish. The punchline had a rather direct comparison (Cals dumping hand in my waist reads awkward as fuck too btw) than a double entendre which kind of killed the creativity here.

Roll up to fags house, the rag doused smother till he’s comatose
Needle full’a morphine dab of chlorine shoot Aer in the vein like an overdose

- the setup was a generic threat with nothing to it. Meh. The punch was predictable since his name is Aero. Very basic and not creative at all.

Leave this guy’s spleen at a crime scene a dumpster ya might get tossed in
When the tape come out… not talking risk when say Aer on the side of caution

- hahaha I fuck with this. Good shit. Predictable but you added a fresh twist to the Nameplay.

You boring thot, that slick talk get you criss-crossed wind up with a Maury plot
Nothing but a DNA tests, tryin’ to place my prints on the 40 glock

- calling him a boring thot is just filler. The Maury line was basic as fuck. The DNA test/prints on a glock shit was kind of decent. But it’s more on the lines of a braggadocio than a punchline for me.

You’re corny, ock. I’m the big cheese… n I hate the smell of fake bitches
You the king of set-ups, rat? where I’m from we don’t celebrate snitches

- first line was garbage except for the big cheese bit that tied With the rat part in the punchline even tho it was obscure. The punchline was weak and had no impact as it was basic. Setups/snitches was a vague tie up and had no impact.

Overall- this was a weak verse. I don’t know why this battle lacked so much creativity. With names like those id expect some creative punchlines galore but you had basic lines that were predictable and bland.

Punches- Tadgh
Multies- Tadgh
Metaphors- Aero
Wordplay- Tadgh
Creativity- none

MVGT - TADGH.

Weak battle.

Maaaaaaaan FffUUUUCK YOU

Old 12-26-2017, 08:52 PM   #24
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay Gunplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Maaaaaaaan FffUUUUCK YOU
Awe what’s the matter
Old 12-26-2017, 09:08 PM   #25
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Maaaaaaaan FffUUUUCK YOU
He’s on that amen voting tip
Old 12-26-2017, 09:11 PM   #26
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
He’s on that amen voting tip
Well I’ve never had a problem with Sicc’s votes so I guess that’s a compliment lol
Old 12-26-2017, 09:13 PM   #27
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay View Post
Well I’ve never had a problem with Sicc’s votes so I guess that’s a compliment lol
Why are you calling him that? Who are you really because I’m not buying this whole alias thing
Old 12-26-2017, 09:14 PM   #28
Gunplay
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Why are you calling him that? Who are you really because I’m not buying this whole alias thing
I’ve known him since the goldmic / bbe days. Really not that hard.

Tags
1 battle, aero easiest win - aero, aero got bukkaked, do not upset me, i swear to christ aero, two fags