- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
U talking to me like I could give a fuck more about your empty lame ass threats that revolve around u sitting in some dingy and 1 shorts looking for info

U gay af but uve found ur niche

Faggot

Like I said gtfo my dick obsessed fagot
lmao how Muff talking like he no longer care bout ppls thoughts on a website?

this the same Rocksteady from TMNT shape headed Muff that went on a 72 hour drugfuelled Dia binge of unprecedented sexto-posts walls of texts back to back?

same sorry faggot who wore off the delete arrow on his keyboard editing every bullshit failpost that went nowhere?

same no-butt getting ass fat motherfucker who had to LIE about him being sacked from working in some desolate oil rig surrounded by men 24/7 then backtracked when he was caught out in his own web of lies?

SAME CHASTITY BELT HAVING ASS MUFFIN ON THAT OIL RIG SURROUNDED BY AN OCEAN YET WHO WAS DYING OF THIRST AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

same dirty ass faggot who legit fessed up to ejaculating his own spermatozoa onto one of his crusty ass unironed yellow two for the price of one polos with the collars turned up and wearing them the exact same day like it was no problem

roflzzzz

why the fuck would i take ANYTHING you say seriously bruh?

you legit more salty than that water you worked in on the rig and the cumstains on your filthy ass button up roflzzzz

please dont ever fucking address me again until you've either a) got physical proof of being laid by a member of the opposite sex e.g video evidence or b) bought a polo that hasnt have your parents future grandchildren splattered down the right sleeve

faggot x infinity
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:13 AM   #102
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

asking for video evidence of getting pussy is reaching.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:18 AM   #103
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
lmao how Muff talking like he no longer care bout ppls thoughts on a website?

this the same Rocksteady from TMNT shape headed Muff that went on a 72 hour drugfuelled Dia binge of unprecedented sexto-posts walls of texts back to back?

same sorry faggot who wore off the delete arrow on his keyboard editing every bullshit failpost that went nowhere?

same no-butt getting ass fat motherfucker who had to LIE about him being sacked from working in some desolate oil rig surrounded by men 24/7 then backtracked when he was caught out in his own web of lies?

SAME CHASTITY BELT HAVING ASS MUFFIN ON THAT OIL RIG SURROUNDED BY AN OCEAN YET WHO WAS DYING OF THIRST AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

same dirty ass faggot who legit fessed up to ejaculating his own spermatozoa onto one of his crusty ass unironed yellow two for the price of one polos with the collars turned up and wearing them the exact same day like it was no problem

roflzzzz

why the fuck would i take ANYTHING you say seriously bruh?

you legit more salty than that water you worked in on the rig and the cumstains on your filthy ass button up roflzzzz

please dont ever fucking address me again until you've either a) got physical proof of being laid by a member of the opposite sex e.g video evidence or b) bought a polo that hasnt have your parents future grandchildren splattered down the right sleeve

faggot x infinity
lol shew im gone
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:29 AM   #104
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickNoze View Post
asking for video evidence of getting pussy is reaching.
hold up though, aint you legit admit recently to cheating on the mother of your children you undeserving pitiful piece of shit?

you and muff two despicable excuses for human beings this websites ever had the misfortune to come across

enjoy the inevitable fallout when someone snitches on your afraid of commitment ass

I hope both your seeds turn against you and hate you for ruining their childhood upbringing so you can see the hate in their teary eyes when you finally have to say goodbye for the final time

ppl like you you shouldn't be allowed children

your face should have been given the snip at birth

ole dicknosed faggot

Last edited by sral; 08-23-2016 at 08:31 AM.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:34 AM   #105
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

yowzas
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #106
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

amen mad right now
he wanna hit lars back so bad right now
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:22 AM   #107
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

This sloppy faggot stay calling someone fat when he's like 5'6 170

Stfu lame ass hobbit

Nobody gotta prove nothing to u.

I posted pics w/ my bitch and of her naked

All I seen from you is you've once married a horse

We don't equate

Ur short n fat homie

Idv about any NC specific history uve written down over the years lame fagot

Lol
Old 08-23-2016, 10:23 AM   #108
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Oh I lied I got fired

U take dick pics for men on Ncs

We don't equate

Rmbr this
Old 08-23-2016, 10:59 AM   #109
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

My kids childhood is not ruined, faggot. They live a very happy life and have EVERYTHING they want and need.

Keep reaching loser. And good luck with your unborn faggot.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:09 AM   #110
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

This nigga Lars went from being a underwhelming live battler to being a lonely loser recording 8 minute videos dedicated to me w/ aerosol cans in his shorts

Lol these niggas hilarious

Go stick dick to MMLP n dream about the "snowbunny" I'm hittin

U mad fuckbpy

Keep posting pics of ur dick for men

Faggot

I'm lolin

Last edited by El Muffin; 08-23-2016 at 11:11 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:14 AM   #111
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Well....this escalated quickly.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:54 AM   #112
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao close your bitch mouth you insecure over sensitive little pussy faggot

you really don't wanna have me invite mama Nigpen to this board and show her what you've posted about your bitch, about the drugs, about you losing your job etc Darin I can put your whole fucking life on blast in an instant boy... don't think for one second I won't do it if you get out of pocket with me bitch

u got the face of a goddamn gargoyle and ur only half-redeeming feature is your skin because it's moisturised under a fountain of your own ejaculate for a decade or more ahahahahaha

you the only lame on this website who wake up smelling of dolo sex, diazepam, and disappointment

how you know the texture of smegma more so than 18 year old college chicks faggot?

lmaoooo i picture you sat watching my roast vid looking like you foaming at the mouth wit rage but it's just your own spunk bubbles you blowing

why he always gotta lie when this nigga carrying more children in his mouth than the stork EVER did a cold hard fact for real?

ahahahahaha I'm done with these losers man

both you guys need some time out at this text shit in truth. this cannot be real life

@Muff
Old 08-23-2016, 11:55 AM   #113
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

stfu you cockfaced scumbag

go embrace your children one last time while they still at least think of you as a father

it may at least give you a semblance of what you're about to lose when babymoms find out you're the stereotypical untrustworthy piece of human sewage she first thought

congratulations on not being able to control your primitive emotions like a man and breaking up a loving family as a consequence

how am I expected to believe a single word you say is truth when you lying to your own son at night each time you tell him daddy loves him, b?

that shit legit sad as fuck. you lower than dirt motherfucker. you not even lying to your wife and kids no more, you lying to yourself for somehow thinking that lame pussy shit is in any way acceptable in life

fuck the forum bullshit. you hurting those closest to you then bragging about that trash online to feed your own ego? all you did was out yourself as a snake with that garbo

you make me sick as fuck. I honestly hope your son Pandemikkk's the fuck out your phallus shaped face with a rusty pick axe angle once he finds out

God made "dick nosed faggot" and "kid gon stab him" rhyme for a reason mothafucka
@Amen /@dicknoze
Old 08-23-2016, 12:38 PM   #114
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

LOLLL
Old 08-23-2016, 12:43 PM   #115
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Gain reps by admitting you were wrong amen. Trust me
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:47 PM   #116
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I know I"m wrong for "Cheating" - it's fucked up but life.

Temptation is a mother fucker. Especially when they are bad.

At least I only cheat when the chick is better looking and has a better personality then the wifey.

I"m fly and handsome... Can't help the fact I always attract bad bitches as where Lars looks like he suffers from a mild case of down syndrome and can only grab his chick and only his chick so he's kind of forced to be faithful because no other bitch in the right mind would fuck with him.

Just saying.

Zelph pulls more pussy and better lookin pussy then Lars, facts. & That is sad. You auto lose.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:10 PM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bro....when you say wife you mean literal wife? Like married in the eyes of God?
Old 08-23-2016, 01:11 PM   #118
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

lmao why amen reaching for a response when his dicknose and Zelph pussy looking mouth could legit have consensual sex like it wasn't a thing tho?

roflzzz
Old 08-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #119
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

Don't you dare bring me into this fiasco motheruckers
Hearder Hearder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:20 PM   #120
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Wifey meaning girlfriend.

Not married, bro.

Tags
1. fat wife, 2. fat wife, 3. fat wife, 4. fat wife, 5. fat wife, 6. fat wife, 7. fat wife, 8. fat wife, 9. fat wife, bags = neck sweat god, bags is a big gay bear, do you know the muffintop man?, dont engage obv trap is obv, dr cornwall faggotpeak, get slagged by brit bags, its a trap!, james and the giant wife, knuck has ginger pubes lol, lars gay son to thread, lars made james alias, lars peen turtleneck, lars wife fat not preggo, muff chick got muffin hips, mybaby ass better than face, veritas is a fraud - witty