Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2016, 02:42 PM   #161
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
No, we should have armies and we should have police officers. But we need to make sure they are properly regulated and kept in check.
By not hiring any white people as policemen right?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 02:47 PM   #162
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
the fact that Veritas pointed out how militarized the police are is a noteworthy troll backfire.
Wrong. That was my whole point. That all this is going to lead to militarized police and martial law. That if we can't realize that not ALL white cops are racist and want to use a badge to kill blacks then we will never have nice things.

Also....we need to remember definitions. How they differ from racism to prejudice to bias to stereotypes.

The Dallas killer was a racist. You cannot say that about any of the cops who killed the men. Fact.

It is unfortunate that some blacks are allowing these tragedies to make them worse than the very thing they are supposedly fighting for. Additionally is sad that race trumps truth and right.

Certain I am dissapointed in you right now. Yiu are better than this. Conversely look at greeds rhetoric in this thread. He is useless. A pawn. Certain you are able to think and yet choose the racial agenda....and go from a king to a pawn.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.

Last edited by veritas; 07-10-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:57 PM   #163
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Let me make one final point before I go to church to legitimately pray for this county.

You err if you believe ALL are like ONE. That is rasisct

The very title of this thread should be *Fuck THOSE police*

Your sense of justice is eschew. Killing cops at random is not justice. Nor is making anyone guilty before the investigation.

If we look at statistics black men make up a small percentage of the population and yet a disproportionate amount of the homicides. Conversely the percentage of white cops active with the percentage who have killed an INNOCENT black man is WAY less.

Logic in hand, explain now how we can say ALL WHITE COPS but not ALL BLACK MEN?

THIS IS THE AGENDA THAT IS BLINDING YOU. WRONG AND RIGHT. NOT BLACK AND WHITE.

Zytorg out.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:06 PM   #164
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Wrong. That was my whole point. That all this is going to lead to militarized police and martial law. That if we can't realize that not ALL white cops are racist and want to use a badge to kill blacks then we will never have nice things.
I'm just going to make this part boldface and let you figure out where you went wrong. If you can't do that...........ego.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:06 PM   #165
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Certain...show me you are a man of reason and logic. Concerned with what is true and good. Admit Yiu were frustrated and emotional when you made this thread and apologize. Change the title to fuck those police. Fair?
Old 07-10-2016, 03:07 PM   #166
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I'm just going to make this part boldface and let you figure out where you went wrong. If you can't do that...........ego.
Wrong. Don't play games. That would be like me saying your analogy about complainING about fbi and police is contradictory is in itself contradictory.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:29 PM   #167
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Quote:
If we look at statistics black men make up a small percentage of the population and yet a disproportionate amount of the homicides. Conversely the percentage of white cops active with the percentage who have killed an INNOCENT black man is WAY less.
So what you are saying is, black people are a hostile breed and should be treated as such? Its that white privileged attititude that is the cause of all of this in the first place.

The dallas killer wasnt a racist and if he was a racist it was after the fact racism against his oppressors. And those cops were racist. Its like 'oh well its only cause everyone has cameras' . How many times do we have to show you they are KILLING us for you to believe it?

The badge shouldnt be a license to kill, and if it is who will hold the police to a higher standard? They don the uniform to protect us but they are afraid of the very thing they are protecting.

Last edited by Greed; 07-10-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #168
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Wow veritas ignorant as fuck
They make up a proportionate amount of homicides because of how they are treated for being black, not as a cause of being black.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #169
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

not playing games, @veritas, and it is definitely contradictory of people to hate part of the government that exonerates one party and protects another when both parties have demonstrably broken the law.

that the police force has been militarized already - by the very definition of the word - is not an opinion. It's the legal reality. Don't pray for the country, V. Pray for yourself, so that you may become the change that this country needs. Otherwise..........

.............#ego.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:45 PM   #170
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
So what you are saying is, black people are a hostile breed and should be treated as such? Its that white privileged attititude that is the cause of all of this in the first place.

The dallas killer wasnt a racist and if he was a racist it was after the fact racism against his oppressors. And those cops were racist. Its like 'oh well its only cause everyone has cameras' . How many times do we have to show you they are KILLING us for you to believe it?

The badge shouldnt be a license to kill, and if it is who will hold the police to a higher standard? They don the uniform to protect us but they are afraid of the very thing they are protecting.

Soooo.....saying I want to kill all white people is not racist? What if a white man said he wanted to kill all black people?

This is lunacy

Edit: please see greeds mind. This is the thinkING that is the definition of hypocrisy and is the problem.

Last edited by veritas; 07-10-2016 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Greed is a retard I fear.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #171
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Wow veritas ignorant as fuck
They make up a proportionate amount of homicides because of how they are treated for being black, not as a cause of being black.
So correlation equals causation? Or do you just continue to not be smart enough to understand my words?
Old 07-10-2016, 05:52 PM   #172
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
not playing games, @veritas, and it is definitely contradictory of people to hate part of the government that exonerates one party and protects another when both parties have demonstrably broken the law.

that the police force has been militarized already - by the very definition of the word - is not an opinion. It's the legal reality. Don't pray for the country, V. Pray for yourself, so that you may become the change that this country needs. Otherwise..........

.............#ego.

1. It is apples to oranges. Being upset that the fbi did not indite a politician is totally diff from saying we should kill cops as justice for a handful of cops who violated. Please promise me you see that. Trust me, your point sounded good and legit at first but upon analysis it was not legit.

2. Your point is not a point because you mistook thr premise I was making. You did this because you have an agenda which my words contradict so you jump when you think you have something. Going as far as to say that I am wrong. The military is government sanctioned protectors and killers. Just as the police. Certain was saying that all cops have racial biases and so we didn't need to have that Enobled by giving them authority to kill. So I simply said so we should do with the military? Go back to my first posts on this where I clearly said that thsee tragedies unfortunately spark the militarization of police forces which is not good. And too wake up.
Old 07-10-2016, 05:59 PM   #173
Greed
Raw

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Im not condoning his actions. I am however saying how many marches and vigils have to be had before everyone is treated equal. Stop killing us.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:15 PM   #174
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Wait....did I kill you or yall? You mean: take measures to prevent things like this happening or at least lessen it right?

Also....the statistics are clear.....can we not say stop killing yourselves? As that is what is far more common? Fair?
Old 07-10-2016, 08:28 PM   #175
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

@veritas I agreed with your first statement...your second statement is irrelevant to the conversation, of course that is another problem and another discussion but they are separate issues.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:54 PM   #176
Greed
Raw

No v, i am not blaming you in particular, although your second statement proves that the mindset of white americans is that it is unequivocally black peoples fault. You speak matter-of-factly when you dont have all the facts yourself. You argue police lives matter with black lives matter quotables, which is why people are split now. You have already chosen a life over another.

You do not know oppression and should not speak on it unless you have a solution that results in unity.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:33 PM   #177
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

@veritas your dedication to mischaracterizing arguments is strong here, and I commend you for it. The way you "summed up" my argument is so wildly off-base that you're either that dumb or that committed to the corner you've backed yourself into. The ego is strong.

I didn't mistake the premise, just pointed out that you saying the police would "one day become militarized" is dumb because it already has. And yes, the military and police should play different roles. You're playing a basic "all or nothing" rhetorical game here, which is why 90% of your responses are questions that completely misrepresent the arguments you're quoting. Or, if I were you, I'd just say:

Sooooooo, racism doesn't exist right? Soooooo police officers are incapable of wrong now? Sooooo what you're saying is nothing in life could possibly interconnected with other things, fair?

Notice how I sounded authoritative while simultaneously completely missing the point at all levels? Trust that your schtick is noted and you're fooling no one. Do pray for yourself, V. I fear you have been consumed by your desires. This country needs people like you to change. Arise from the ashes of your former self and exceed the limitations of your narrow worldview. Fair?
Old 07-10-2016, 10:05 PM   #178
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

what's funny is that this is how v actually thinks. And this isn't his typical troll. Well it goes hand in hand, it's like a win/win cause this is what he hopes to achieve as a troll, but is doing it with his natural beliefs.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:28 AM   #179
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

Dallas shootings later that night washes this right out the headlines

& instead it'll be a bigger more militant police force at protests against killer cops, & prolly anti-Trump movements too

plus back to the talks that no one should have high-powered weapons or please more domestic surveillance
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 01:29 AM   #180
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

and fuck you again @uh-oh
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mvgt -oatmeal, nycspitz < rich chigga, veritas dumb as hell