- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
The murdering cops as well as the cop murderers are part of the grand evil design. Eventually it would come down to the chicken and egg scenario we have now which causes cognitive dissonance which makes us easier to control.

Furthermore, this will also enflame the racial divide gUn control and militarized police/martial law agendas.

Wake up. Love good people hate evil ones. Regardless of their color.

I have much to say about this.
Hate evil ones? Where did jesus say that, V?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:25 AM   #42
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

They want us divided, unarmed, and dominated.

See the big picture.

All it will take is for 4 or 5 of these events to happen at one time and it will be martial law.

See?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:26 AM   #43
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Hate evil ones? Where did jesus say that, V?
So you want to know if Jesus hated anyone? Let alone evil?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #44
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

This is so obvious folks. Its the push towards gov. verse the people. Enter fema.

@chyeahhh
Old 07-08-2016, 09:35 AM   #45
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
They want us divided, unarmed, and dominated.

See the big picture.

All it will take is for 4 or 5 of these events to happen at one time and it will be martial law.

See?
This.. pretty much.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:36 AM   #46
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Romans 12:9

Letlove be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Psalm 97 10

10Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

And here is jesus saying he hates the nicolatieans....revelation 2:6

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

I could cite tons more.....but you won't listen. You won't see. Your foolishness knows no limits. I pray for you.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:37 AM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Thanks for seeing Geno. Word.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #48
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
The murdering cops as well as the cop murderers are part of the grand evil design. Eventually it would come down to the chicken and egg scenario we have now which causes cognitive dissonance which makes us easier to control.

Furthermore, this will also enflame the racial divide gUn control and militarized police/martial law agendas.

Wake up. Love good people hate evil ones. Regardless of their color.

I have much to say about this.
Lots of truth here.

Will rep when not mobile.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:16 AM   #49
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you want to know if Jesus hated anyone? Let alone evil?
Righteous hatred...yes?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #50
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Romans 12:9

Letlove be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Psalm 97 10

10Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

And here is jesus saying he hates the nicolatieans....revelation 2:6

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

I could cite tons more.....but you won't listen. You won't see. Your foolishness knows no limits. I pray for you.
Jesus was in the old testament? Oh ok
share the quote where jesus tells you to hate, moron
philosophy.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #51
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Jesus was in the old testament? Oh ok
share the quote where jesus tells you to hate, moron
lol this
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #52
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I agree with destroyer Jesus was the very opposite of hate.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:20 AM   #53
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

I guarantee the government is watching this convo....
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #54
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So you missed the revelation verse jude?
Old 07-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #55
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Dead at how you don't even read my posts.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:46 AM   #56
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you missed the revelation verse jude?
Other than the fact that Revelations was tacked on a long while after the original ending, please provide quote and verse in which your messiah advocates hatred.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:47 AM   #57
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Other than the fact that Revelations was tacked on a long while after the original ending, please provide quote and verse in which your messiah advocates hatred.
Lol this
philosophy.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:00 AM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So I give you a verse and you say it doesn't count lol. You are a fool as well. You are blind. Your ego is your god and it is nothing more than a false idol.

You err in the scriptures. This is what always ends up happening. Do you want to go ahead and skip to the part where you ban me, diode?
Old 07-08-2016, 11:03 AM   #59
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Love good and hate evil is morally right and a common sense approach.

Jude....do you love evil?

Are you happy innocent people white and black were murdered? How about you diode? Do we not all three agree in this matter?

Evil means to purposefully hurt. How much more so the innocent?

Are we all not in agreement? Or are you advocating that it was good that those two men and those cops were murdered?
Old 07-08-2016, 11:03 AM   #60
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
So I give you a verse and you say it doesn't count lol. You are a fool as well. You are blind. Your ego is your god and it is nothing more than a false idol.

You err in the scriptures. This is what always ends up happening. Do you want to go ahead and skip to the part where you ban me, diode?
Fun fact:

I've never banned you.

How's that for a revelation!!??!

Tags
mvgt -oatmeal, nycspitz < rich chigga, veritas dumb as hell