Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Lime Green Poetry Association
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-22-2016, 09:01 PM   #61
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Had a blast writing that piece. Loved your analogy.

What's my strongest piece?
I can tell you had a lot of fun with it which also turned to be your Achilles heel. The Storyline is okay but the characters didn't seem to have any real motives for doing what they did, being too invested with ideas and concepts can turn into a bad omen if you forget about the other details in the process as well.

Personally this might be your favorite piece of mine, and one of the reasons I look forward to reading your battles/pieces: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=6035 In this one you gave the characters life, development and motives while keeping a consistent storyline with rich imagery and wordplay.
Conceptually this might be my fav of yours: http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=4249 You did the repetitive style really well which is hard as fuck to pull off along with sparking some emotions and critical thoughts of my own when I read it. Never ended up voting on it though, don't know why I didn't but I remember reading the battle.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 04:54 AM   #62
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Having difficulty recalling anything you have ever written? Lol. If you were to put as much thought into your votes as you did your verses, you would be more reputable . So while I loved your perception and interpretation and analogy, What have you honestly written that is remotely memorable?

Not taking anything away from your dope ass break down, because it was a fucking trip. Fucking Loved it. Major, major props. Those kids actually refused to say anything positive about my piece, which ultimately lead me to believe there was a collective jealousy of underlying hatred against me. At least somebody responded intelligently

Yo Your feedback made writing that story worthwhile bro.

Last edited by Frank; 01-23-2016 at 05:07 AM.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 12:03 PM   #63
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

I thought some of it was on point I just started posting online again and it's been difficult getting connections so that I can post again and I'm still working it out and both that verse which is my first in the poetry league and the verse I dropped in the winter topical tourney were rushed and written under extreme circumstances I will try to drop more often but again it depends on how much time I can spend on netcess and how much notice I can comment however with ought thinking that I deserved those two losses ultimately and depending how much it depends on how much it depends on winning battles in the future

@Vulgar
Old 01-24-2016, 02:01 AM   #64
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Dope that you enjoyed it @Frank. I don't know if I got any memorable pieces at all. I've only written one piece I was somewhat satisfied with. I hate to say that I forgot to save the only memorable piece I've written and it got lost during the ISTL, the picture given was a fish in a light bulb or something and I had a concept of how it was a metaphor for humanity and the state we're in. Beside of that I don't think I've written anything I'm actually satisfied with myself.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #65
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

What's going on I thought verses were due on Friday all these no shows and no votes on graph and my battle lol wtfgo?
Old 01-29-2016, 12:05 AM   #66
slech
>

Battle Record: 1-3

slech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant future

I would like feed
slech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 07:49 PM   #67
slech
>

slech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant futureslech has a brilliant future

lets vote and close this week
@Vulgar @grafx @Objective
Old 02-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #68
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

I'm going vote and/or feed your piece @slecht if it gets closed. Been quite busy lately so I haven't had the time yet. I apologize to everyone for not doing my part but I will make sure to do it in one way or the other.

Old 02-06-2016, 04:59 PM   #69
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here guys sorry for the absence had a ruff couple of weeks
@Vulgar @Objective

Continue?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 06:39 PM   #70
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

def
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:35 PM   #71
2tripple0
death warmed over

I'm ready when does next week start
Old 02-08-2016, 08:03 AM   #72
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Been some weird couple weeks for me too. Fucking intense rollercoaster of a life yo. Hope things are going okay with you @Innovator. Give me a couple more days and I might be back on track as well.

Old 02-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #73
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Objective no doubt we can pick this up on Friday or this coming Monday

Rough first month for the year lol
Old 02-08-2016, 04:35 PM   #74
slech
>

open my battle for kangaroos or some shiet
Old 02-14-2016, 09:06 AM   #75
2tripple0
death warmed over

This shit needs to start itself back up
Old 02-16-2016, 09:50 AM   #76
2tripple0
death warmed over

Lol what happened to my battle this week?
Old 02-16-2016, 09:55 AM   #77
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

@2tripple0

I got u in a few
Old 02-16-2016, 09:57 AM   #78
2tripple0
death warmed over

Werd up thought I got left behind like
Old 02-19-2016, 12:02 AM   #79
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@Innovator

Let's celebrate your 5,000th post properly, champ.

@Witty, bring on the brews!
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:16 AM   #80
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Lmao I'm actually drinking now. Cheers