Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #101
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
resin nice & yah'll need to leave that nigga alone.

or ima funneral service u faggots.
how you gon fit me in that 1999 Honda prelude you pushing cuz? How is it gon be a herse?

don't ever come at me Allen. you know better. I do what I want here.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 09:27 AM   #102
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Amen and Resin:

Here is a secret to hurt bags....watch my patterns and combos....here is some old stuff:

Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post

Dear Anthony Colavito you disgusting slob,

while you pump brakes please listen.

Relevance is a subjective term, especially if you consider your perspective to be even one iota of worthy to judge such criterion (it is not). I prefer to talk facts. We have known each other for the last 5 years. During this time I have completely obliterated your weak character over 250 times, in 250 different unique ways, 251 if we count this impending series of wang thrusts, which we won't. Do the math girl. I basically make you hold my pockets at a rate of a little over 4 times a month. Even with all the bans I have had to easily endure. This breaks down to once a weak I tactically and effectively penetrate every orifice of your pathetic demonic persona in such a manner that all you can do is say damn, retreat, then cry-fap in your pathetic and dingy apartment.

still with me? Good. Let us deal with the facts. The best of your boarding habits (skills? lol...nope) are cheap knock offs of my most elementary tactics. You still, even after all of these months, can only manage to gather other weaklings to help you gang up on those even weaker. There is no respect in that. Nor can there ever be. The best of your boarding is basically you just divulging how pathetic your real life is and how lost you are in the art of masculinity. I speak this to your shame, not for your props. Let us discuss facts. You made the above quote to try and goad me, it fails, as it always has, because the truth is that you are so far below me in every aspect of existence that I name my turds "Colavitos" legit. Literally. So your issue of relevance is once again negated.

Hang in there with me little guy. You need to work on being relevant to me. How many times have I tried to put you over, and help you become a better human? Only to watch you crash and burn aka trying to pee on a girl who looks like shmeagal overdosed on yellow jacket caffeine pills and had been dead for 2 months and was just recently re-animated by Dr. Frankensteins' retarded uncle who didn't really understand the process. So relevance is not within your realm to judge, or to even speak about, especially not in my direction.

what we need to talk about is not relevance, but reverence. Reverence towards the greatest boarder this pathetic site has ever encountered or will ever encounter. VERITAS THE INVINCIBLE. Now excuse me but I have to go smash Erlwein and then smoke pcp while getting head from your alchoholic dead beat dad and making wolf dick tags. no homo.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:18 AM   #103
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

u crazy if u think ima read that manure

knuck been hatin on me since i came back for no reason, dude is emo.. but what do u expect from an autistic lookin fat fuck with wannabe wolverine facial hair
Resin M-I-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:22 AM   #104
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
@King Karaoke can come see me with the hands anytime

He was threatening to call my work and go on about me being a racist. While I don't think anyone would care I'm not trying to get fired for some shit like that. Not a good look. He only defected to his he's gonna show up and fight me shit when people called him a lame for the first bit.

He would never try to throw fisticuffs with the gawd

You are always welcome too though, just a bus ride away you fucking diva
Don't need a bus, I own vehicles.

Plural... VEHICLES

with an "S" at the end.

Meaning MULTIPLE.

Lame

Lol throw hands with a redneck, FOH... You niggas ride around w/ Shotguns and deer antlers on the hoods of your S-10 pickup trucks

Go fuck yourself, faggot.
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:27 AM   #105
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin M-I-C View Post
u crazy if u think ima read that manure

knuck been hatin on me since i came back for no reason, dude is emo.. but what do u expect from an autistic lookin fat fuck with wannabe wolverine facial hair
So your go to is white boarders are fat?

I ain't hating I just don't think you are or were ever that great

I have a beard tho yes good observation resin-san
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:29 AM   #106
Amen.
Banned

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
but the way amen talking is like he aspires to reach Hush level and ive seriously never thought he was doing/buying/owning anything ridiculously out of my range
For some reason you always in here taking shots at me when I or anyone is addressing you.

Me trying to Reach HUSH's Level?

No.

It has nothing to do with me trying to reach ANYONES LEVEL.

I have a CAREER/JOB in which provides me with enough of an income to support multiple families, especially being Latino and early 30's from the HOODS of QUEENS.

College Education, basically Married to the mother of my 2 children.

I rent an apartment in Astoria queens in which is probably more then anyones mortgage or rent on this site. Not to mention, own a home out in PA which is my weekend - vacation home off of one of PA's many lakes.

There is nothing you or anyone can tell me about being "Content" and "Happy" with life.

Because I live my life to the fullest, and am able to do things as I please as where the LOT of you, can not because finances are a struggle.

I trust me, I'm not knocking any of you, who live that day to day struggle of living paycheck to paycheck.

Nevermind.... I've typed too much and realize Lars trolling heavy right now...

So I'll just agree w/ him

you right Lars.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:30 AM   #107
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Don't need a bus, I own vehicles.

Plural... VEHICLES

with an "S" at the end.

Meaning MULTIPLE.

Lame

Lol throw hands with a redneck, FOH... You niggas ride around w/ Shotguns and deer antlers on the hoods of your S-10 pickup trucks

Go fuck yourself, faggot.
Okay?

I own multiple vehicles too

One is a truck, it does not have any deer body parts attached to it

Let's see your vehicles

I'm not a redneck I'd just end your life is what you meant by that
Old 10-16-2015, 10:31 AM   #108
Amen.
Banned

Quote:
Amen and Resin:

Here is a secret to hurt bags....watch my patterns and combos....here is some old stuff:

Dear Anthony Colavito you disgusting slob,

while you pump brakes please listen.

Relevance is a subjective term, especially if you consider your perspective to be even one iota of worthy to judge such criterion (it is not). I prefer to talk facts. We have known each other for the last 5 years. During this time I have completely obliterated your weak character over 250 times, in 250 different unique ways, 251 if we count this impending series of wang thrusts, which we won't. Do the math girl. I basically make you hold my pockets at a rate of a little over 4 times a month. Even with all the bans I have had to easily endure. This breaks down to once a weak I tactically and effectively penetrate every orifice of your pathetic demonic persona in such a manner that all you can do is say damn, retreat, then cry-fap in your pathetic and dingy apartment.

still with me? Good. Let us deal with the facts. The best of your boarding habits (skills? lol...nope) are cheap knock offs of my most elementary tactics. You still, even after all of these months, can only manage to gather other weaklings to help you gang up on those even weaker. There is no respect in that. Nor can there ever be. The best of your boarding is basically you just divulging how pathetic your real life is and how lost you are in the art of masculinity. I speak this to your shame, not for your props. Let us discuss facts. You made the above quote to try and goad me, it fails, as it always has, because the truth is that you are so far below me in every aspect of existence that I name my turds "Colavitos" legit. Literally. So your issue of relevance is once again negated.

Hang in there with me little guy. You need to work on being relevant to me. How many times have I tried to put you over, and help you become a better human? Only to watch you crash and burn aka trying to pee on a girl who looks like shmeagal overdosed on yellow jacket caffeine pills and had been dead for 2 months and was just recently re-animated by Dr. Frankensteins' retarded uncle who didn't really understand the process. So relevance is not within your realm to judge, or to even speak about, especially not in my direction.

what we need to talk about is not relevance, but reverence. Reverence towards the greatest boarder this pathetic site has ever encountered or will ever encounter. VERITAS THE INVINCIBLE. Now excuse me but I have to go smash Erlwein and then smoke pcp while getting head from your alchoholic dead beat dad and making wolf dick tags. no homo.
Lol this nigga

V on levels never seen before
Old 10-16-2015, 10:33 AM   #109
Amen.
Banned

Quote:
I'm not a redneck I'd just end your life is what you meant by that
I've posted my vehicles many times

here and RB

thats besides the fact, tho

you'd end my life?

Shut the fuck up, pussy

you wouldn't kill a fucking woodchuck nigga

like I said

rather then trying to stand in with the homo personas you assocoate yourself with, stand out

be different

I know for a fact or should I say, HIGHLY believe you aren't the tough guy you pretend to be on netcees or even racist for that matter

So cut the shit and be yourself
Old 10-16-2015, 10:37 AM   #110
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For some reason you always in here taking shots at me when I or anyone is addressing you.

Me trying to Reach HUSH's Level?

No.

It has nothing to do with me trying to reach ANYONES LEVEL.

I have a CAREER/JOB in which provides me with enough of an income to support multiple families, especially being Latino and early 30's from the HOODS of QUEENS.

College Education, basically Married to the mother of my 2 children.

I rent an apartment in Astoria queens in which is probably more then anyones mortgage or rent on this site. Not to mention, own a home out in PA which is my weekend - vacation home off of one of PA's many lakes.

There is nothing you or anyone can tell me about being "Content" and "Happy" with life.

Because I live my life to the fullest, and am able to do things as I please as where the LOT of you, can not because finances are a struggle.

I trust me, I'm not knocking any of you, who live that day to day struggle of living paycheck to paycheck.

Nevermind.... I've typed too much and realize Lars trolling heavy right now...

So I'll just agree w/ him

you right Lars.
why is everything a troll to you?

i've been off that troll bullshit for months now though

i'm a reformed character

one of the few to actually welcome you back

i'm just saying.. your post seemed to hold Hush up in high esteem when to my knowledge he isn't what i would consider "well off" financially

you've obv got some drama going on outside of here and you're inadvertantly bringing it to the board

not a good look, b

pm me if you'd like to talk confidentially
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #111
Amen.
Banned

Quote:

i'm a reformed character

i'm just saying.. your post seemed to hold Hush up in high esteem when to my knowledge he isn't what i would consider "well off" financially

you've obv got some drama going on outside of here and you're inadvertantly bringing it to the board

not a good look, b

no - not so much well off - but he's content with his life and doesn't strike me as the type to live pay check to pay check is more or less what I was going off of.

But nothing personal going on, dude.

I just find it odd - in nearly every thread you taking shots at me. When I have given you no reason too.

It's like you trying to fit in with the rest, feel me?

Don't think I've ever came at you sideways or disrespected you in any way. In fact, I've only tried to help when you needed votes or w/e.

It's cool tho

Your sneak attacks aren't unnoticed, guy.

Carry on
Old 10-16-2015, 10:42 AM   #112
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:

i'm a reformed character

not a good look, b

Iswudt.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:52 AM   #113
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no - not so much well off - but he's content with his life and doesn't strike me as the type to live pay check to pay check is more or less what I was going off of.

But nothing personal going on, dude.

I just find it odd - in nearly every thread you taking shots at me. When I have given you no reason too.

It's like you trying to fit in with the rest, feel me?

Don't think I've ever came at you sideways or disrespected you in any way. In fact, I've only tried to help when you needed votes or w/e.

It's cool tho

Your sneak attacks aren't unnoticed, guy.

Carry on
lmao i seriously have no problem with you

you know how it is around these parts

you live by the lime, you die by the lime

such is life here

everyone takes their lumps and you're not exempt from that

esp when you're Muff'ing up the disc board like you are in this thread

the sharks smell pussy blood and start circling

quit giving 'em the bait and they'll find another carcass

you feel me?
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 10:54 AM   #114
Resin M-I-C

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

Quote:
So your go to is white boarders are fat?

I ain't hating I just don't think you are or were ever that great

I have a beard tho yes good observation resin-san
but u are obese, i also said u look retarded.. just my observation.. have a good day
Old 10-16-2015, 11:14 AM   #115
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Red face

Quote:
but u are obese, i also said u look retarded.. just my observation.. have a good day
Obese no

Retarded lol okay Gr8 joke bro very inventive

Your entire race looks retarded
Old 10-16-2015, 12:11 PM   #116
Resin M-I-C

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

lol ur in denial

u n the lady need a lil treadmill action, get with it
Old 10-16-2015, 12:29 PM   #117
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
lol ur in denial

u n the lady need a lil treadmill action, get with it
We have an eliptical

You've never seen my lady so?

See now you're just making shit up lil yellow
Old 10-16-2015, 12:31 PM   #118
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

I'm losing track of who's talkn shit to who...

never mind me tho, carry on...I am entertained.
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 01:50 PM   #119
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Knucklehead, bustin up chinks and niggers...
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 03:03 PM   #120
Amen.
Banned

Why do these fat dudes think they aren't fat?

confidence is out of this world

Shallow Hal syndrome tbr

Just like those fat black chicks that wear clothes 9 sizes too small tho

shit's weird

bags talk and type shit talkin 'bout he shreaded

knuck think he not fat or his wife ain't fat

fuckin shrek and princes fiona
put red wigs on them