Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2015, 07:26 AM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Exclamation NCSYNERGY FEEL GOOD THREAD

SO I GOT THE POSITION I MENTIONED IN A RECENT @Genocide NCSYNERGY THREAD

THIRD PAY RISE THIS FINANCIAL YEAR, NO TROLL

OKAY I DON'T OFFICIALLY FILL THE ROLE TIL THE 1ST SEPT BUT EVEN STILL

YOUR BOY ON CONFIRMED BOSS STATUS

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAT BLOW MONEY
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:46 AM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

That blow money foreal yo.

You could be doing 20's at the office lol
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 08:56 AM   #3
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I get an extra 1200 a month starting September, stoked for it but it also comes with a substantial increase in work load and responsibility. I DO IT FOR THE CHEDDA
Old 08-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #4
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Congrats !!!

I drove a speedboat yesterday !!
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 09:11 AM   #5
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaker oats View Post
I get an extra 1200 a month starting September, stoked for it but it also comes with a substantial increase in work load and responsibility. I DO IT FOR THE CHEDDA
good job bruh

pretty much the same deal here

i pick up just under another £800 on top of what i'm currently getting

obv workload/resp increase is obv

you pay the cost to be the boss though

been there, done that @Innovator haha
Old 08-03-2015, 09:11 AM   #6
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

dbl post with excitement

my b
Old 08-03-2015, 09:18 AM   #7
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Congrats !!!

tried to rep. speedboats are rad
Old 08-03-2015, 09:41 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Dope shit Diablo! Congrats!

Can't say moneywise shit are better for me but my friend/boss/colleague that owns the firm we're working to build up just announced he wants to split the shares 30/30/30 between me, our coder and him feeling that we've all contributed enough to make us owners alongside him. That's some serious trust he's giving us since he's paid for everything needed to establish a proper business. Shit's only going one way from here! :)

Edit: Idc if this is humble bragging, I got to share it as these things rarely happen with me. Anyways, some girl that went complete ''fuck outta here, I don't care about you anymore'' a few years ago after a couple months back'n'forth got burned in major ways at the party this Saturday. I haven't seen her in aaaaages. I'm now in a committed relationship and she got to know it by hearing me and a mutual friend eagerly talking about it after trying to flirt with me. I could see the surprise and ''oh shit'' in her eyes, it was wonderful. She also tried to flirt with me (putting her feet on my toes/light touches etc. outside) while me and a friend was talking later on, I tried to not make things awkward and just kept a safe distance to hint I'm not interested instead. Then my friend blurted out that he wanted to go on a blind date with my friend's friend afterall (she's a 8/10 and asked if I knew anyone she could meet and perhaps have some no strings attached fun with), during our talk she just ended up asking for her friend wanting to leave, lol. Felt good to get that unintentional revenge at last, haha. She got nothin' on us, lmfao.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 08-03-2015 at 09:56 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Congrats !!!

HOW FAST / WHAT MODEL
Old 08-03-2015, 11:02 AM   #10
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Dope shit Diablo! Congrats!

Can't say moneywise shit are better for me but my friend/boss/colleague that owns the firm we're working to build up just announced he wants to split the shares 30/30/30 between me, our coder and him feeling that we've all contributed enough to make us owners alongside him. That's some serious trust he's giving us since he's paid for everything needed to establish a proper business. Shit's only going one way from here! :)

Edit: Idc if this is humble bragging, I got to share it as these things rarely happen with me. Anyways, some girl that went complete ''fuck outta here, I don't care about you anymore'' a few years ago after a couple months back'n'forth got burned in major ways at the party this Saturday. I haven't seen her in aaaaages. I'm now in a committed relationship and she got to know it by hearing me and a mutual friend eagerly talking about it after trying to flirt with me. I could see the surprise and ''oh shit'' in her eyes, it was wonderful. She also tried to flirt with me (putting her feet on my toes/light touches etc. outside) while me and a friend was talking later on, I tried to not make things awkward and just kept a safe distance to hint I'm not interested instead. Then my friend blurted out that he wanted to go on a blind date with my friend's friend afterall (she's a 8/10 and asked if I knew anyone she could meet and perhaps have some no strings attached fun with), during our talk she just ended up asking for her friend wanting to leave, lol. Felt good to get that unintentional revenge at last, haha. She got nothin' on us, lmfao.
Nah, these threads are pretty much the opposite of Humble Bragging. They're out and out a celebration of positivity in the hope fellow NC's share theirs and we all adopt a positive mindset.

Its a hivemind of positivity basically that we're aiming for with these threads.

Good on you, bro. Much respect.

How is your neighbor?
Old 08-03-2015, 11:04 AM   #11
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Moving into my basement apartment this week. No pay raise yet though. Congrats diablo
Old 08-03-2015, 11:12 AM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Its a hivemind of positivity basically that we're aiming for with these threads.

Good on you, bro. Much respect.

How is your neighbor?
Word, and thanks man. I don't know as I ain't seen him, just hearing him walk around upstairs. I don't give a fuck, his racist low functioning Albanian mindset can go nuts over me playing rap loud as shit while cleaning the house at 5pm, haha. I ain't heard anything from him though so I couldn't care less. I'm guessing he got his ''revenge'' when he woke me up in the middle of the night so we're good for now. :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:46 PM   #13
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
HOW FAST / WHAT MODEL
no fucking clue
first time I was on one since a kid
got vids but it got my fam I aint putting them up

about a 10 footer I guess. with the part on the bow we can all sit on.

Will take photos of just the boat when we got back tho.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:49 PM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Congrats! Does working immigration involve dealing with that migrant crisis shit?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 01:53 PM   #15
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

@Diode
Here it is

Is this a good Boat lol
I don't know shit

This don't got rooms on the bottom like ur boss shit tho
Old 08-03-2015, 01:55 PM   #16
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Don't fall in the water. New York liquids are dangerous as fuck
Old 08-03-2015, 01:59 PM   #17
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with Roush Racing in a few. Hopefully I nab a position

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:10 PM   #18
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dog View Post
Interview with Roush Racing in a few. Hopefully I nab a position
thats dope bro

what kind of position?

also lars props on the move up

hush that's a nice boat lol you want different ones for different things

those are fun
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 06:05 PM   #19
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Yo big ups to all my ncGs doing biv things. Thats whats good diablo. And werd @Hush? A speedboat bruh. Like a cigar boat? Any pics of that joit.. or at least upload something similar. Im curious. Been wanting to push a speedboat for a miute out here in edgewater. Thats where its at if you pull up in one of those in annapolis yo. Big bitvbes be on that shit

6 more days and i got the whip on the road. @Chill Phills cribbo here i come. And then vise a versa shortly after. Ima be in my own spot prolly about a month after the car is on the road. LIFE IS GOLDEN OUT CHYEAH
Old 08-03-2015, 06:07 PM   #20
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Just noticed the pic above @Hush..
You aint got like a profile pic of that joi t from the outside homie? Thatbthibg looks cleN as a fuck inside tho. I know that shit was fun huh