Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-27-2015, 01:22 PM   #61
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy LeBeau View Post
@Objective with the life lesson ether

Repped
R u salute the general?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:23 PM   #62
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@Hush send Gina addy through

a post milk carton roast never a bad thing

prob a guy anyway tbc
who watches the watchmen?

got u tho

@Gina bout to get her groceries eaten
Victor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:17 AM   #63
Gina

Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina Gina

Lol. Dammmmnn. You guys go hard as fuck. I forgot all about this almost immediately.
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:21 AM   #64
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

So Gina is the cherry to masaiis frank

Makes sense
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #65
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lmfao. Legit. Masaii is gina. Sad shit.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:31 AM   #66
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Hi @Gina, I'm writing this with the hopes that you read all of it because I think you need to hear it. My post is a response to your post on the first page that started like this:

It's cute that you think you're entitled to such a fucked up response. You're extremely arrogant, look upon yourself high af because you're what? A wife, work and go to school and got a little bit of talent within poetry? Gtfo, a lot of people here is married, got work and write shit too. You're not pissed because of the way it works around here, you're pissed because you don't get the same special treatment people with mental diagnosis get in school. We treat you exactly the same as everyone else and that pisses you off. You're the guest here, not us and if you decide to leave because it doesn't cater to your Kim Kardashian-esque personality, or how YOU would like things to be done then it's a plus that you leave because you're detrimental to every fucking community you choose to be a part of.

Not only that, you go on to talk shit about Silver as if she raped your dog with a barbwired bat and slapped your down syndrome husband with a rubber duck that got a used condom pulled down its head. She's been nothing but nice to you yet you got the arrogance to go on and talk shit about her as if she's a walking joke. She's a human being too, she got her own ways of doing things but at least treat with her some sort of decency you self absorbed slut. She enjoys to write and you got no place to try to take that away from her just because you got a scholar ship and sit around in pretentious poetry circles sucking each other off.

You didn't come here to get better with writing or poetry, you came here to stroke your fucked up ego. You've also said you wanted to try out rap, I haven't seen you join AOWL or the NBL-league or written an open mic piece trying to use that format. You joined the safest way to ''dominate'' which is the poetry league. Imo that's fucking weak if your initial reason to sign up here was to try out the rap-inspired texts. It's cool that you participate but it's not cool that you act like you're some sort of godlike being that safely can go cry in a corner and piss on everyone else if your demands ain't met.

Even though you say the talent here is high you still got this lingering tone that you put yourself above the rest. Bitch, people here ain't all basement dwelling lowlives you can walk over with your shitty act. That shit might fly in other circles but around here we see you for what you are and you'll get treated as such. Gender don't mean shit and you won't be treated like a unicorn on the forums because you got a pussy and saggy tits.

As far as winning in life goes I might be worse than you when it comes to writing poetry, but at least I enjoy what I do and content with the fact that everyone is at their level and don't place myself higher because of it. I'm also looking forward to be published this fall, not a huge publication or anything like that but it's a collaboration project with other poets that gets published in book form and sold for charity. Da fuq have you done with your talent? And with that ''I have a husband, do poetry, go to school, I'm so much better shit'' - take a look at the pic I took a few mins ago on the sunroof from my workplace that perfectly depict what I feel:

http://i.imgur.com/TLkSaCp.jpg

Now suck it up, look forward to get better, learn how the culture around here works and be a part of people that enjoys being themselves that jokes around with no filter, or just keep to the leagues/tournaments and stop complaining about disc. Sign back in to the poetry league, AOWL or whatever and grow the fuck up.

If not; get the fuck out and never sign back in, nothing of value was lost anyways.

I literally don't think I am a very good writer at all. Lol. I do nothing with writing except enjoy it. I literally think most of you are amazing and much more talented than me. I honestly didn't read that whole post, it was very heated considering I spoke a handful of times.

I'm pretty shitty as far as writing goes. It is a hobby. And I don't have a JOB I OWN an organization. I also don't think that makes me any better than anyone. I actually don't make much money from my own organization as it is NON PROFIT, and I am almost finished with my bachelor's of science in leadership and ministry, so I definitely don't think I am better than anyonr, quite the contrary, I follow quantum physics and am very educated on the subject, and believe we are all of one higher consciousness. I don't go around disrespecting people off top. I love everyone. Literally. And hate when I accidentally hurt someone's feelings, as I wouldn't intentionally be disrespectful unprovoked. I made a bad judgement and didn't understand the dynamics is all. I explained that. This was a lot of emotion to put into something not true, and misguided. A lot of passion to put into something full of inaccuracies.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #67
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Great alias origin story masaii

Negged
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:37 AM   #68
Ghost1

Negged
Old 02-02-2016, 11:43 AM   #69
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

ouch....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #70
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Hi Gina.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:54 PM   #71
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Objective took your soul. How are you still alive?
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 01:59 PM   #72
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
This was a lot of emotion to put into something not true, and misguided. A lot of passion to put into something full of inaccuracies.
Just apologize to Silver for your ''misguided hate'' and get back to writing and we're fine. The only thing I found utterly disgusting was your approach to the site and the people on it. Make up for it by doing the right thing instead of making excuses for why you did what you did, and putting yourself a level below everyone cuz that's not really right either. It's not like you suck at writing from what I've seen, it's showing the sucky side of yourself that doesn't quite go along with the honest, balanced, sarcastic and straight forward nature this place offers. If your previous posts wasn't what you were aiming to say and people took it the wrong way then perhaps giving a second thought to how they might be understood by others is a good idea. My reply was heated because you managed to fuck up in epic proportions with the few replies and posts you did make, I give you cred for fucking up that bad in such few posts though. But you're not a lost case... Yet.

Owning an organization is a job as well, non-profit or not, it's just a different approach to working by calling it something else. I've volunteered for some shit, it's still a job even though I didn't get paid to do it. Mostly everyone here got writing as a hobby, no one lives off of it. Several got different degrees and have specialized themselves in a subject, it's cool but only applies when certain discussions find place so I don't know why you're telling me this.

Either way, if you truly mean what you say: apologize to Silver, get some heat for it like everyone would get on here after a fuck up like that as it fades into history over time and get back to what you initially came here to do: Write, leave feed and stop taking everything so seriously.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-02-2016 at 02:06 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:36 PM   #73
Ghost1

LMAO objective emptying a fully loaded uzi clip into masaiis tranny failias corpse.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #74
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Objective is having a very strong 2016.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:51 PM   #75
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

hey, how ru ty
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 05:40 AM   #76
Faggot Masa II
Yes

Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II Faggot Masa II

What the fuck are you people talking about? Do an IP check. I've been busy fulfilling my life goals and have been here one other time in a year and I made 1 thread then as well.
Faggot Masa II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 01:13 AM   #77
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

writers

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 10-24-2016 at 02:40 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 10:34 PM   #78
Gina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
!!LEAKED PRIVATE TEXT BATTLE: GINA VS. SILVER

Silver:
biiiitch i make TRINA
look like a schoo' girl
ho
thought you was smart, didn't cha know?
no...
you didn't
my lee nails broke off in yo eyez, so how can you study physics..
you a old maid, who don't go ta no clubs,
but if you did, i'd take ya man so fast, he bounced he giv you nomore shoulder rubs.
so Gurl u gotta find a new Love,
Heard your poetry suck

Gina:
If I had any time for you, or cared about your opinion,
I would probably reply and ask why you share your vagina with all your niggas.
Are you not aware of the dangers of STDs? Do you realize I have someone who cares for me on a level you'd never dream. We take walks by the wettest streams. And when I'm not around, and he thinks of me, he undoubtedly has the wettest dreams.
Go wade in your shallows.
Nails natural; just need some Aloe.
My soulmate compliments my hair under the moonlight.
I already forgot about this battle.
Play it all cool when I threaten to leave. We'll see what you say when I go to the center of the dance floor and tear our your weave.. In front of all those G's.

DAAAAMN FOLKS THIS BATTLE IS FIRE. DON'T ASK ME WHERE I FOUND THIS

(courtesy disclaimer: fictional battle. Silver nor Gina wrote either of these verses.

Sounds exactly like some shit I would say.

Tags
can't learn this in class, emotional vagina loses, good riddance, masaiina, ro-1 gina- 0, this chick is a faggot, vagaiina