Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-26-2015, 10:58 AM   #41
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

I thought David llama died s while ago
Old 07-26-2015, 11:18 AM   #42
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Gina it's all love, I don't have anything against u you r on my cool list.
Let me if u wanna video battle or anything for fun. It up to u.
Now finish her, robranda
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 11:36 AM   #43
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

So wait, gina is leaving because she lost to robranda?

Ive seen it all
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 12:00 PM   #44
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

@Ginas fagot husband to thread
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:35 AM   #45
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Hi @Gina, I'm writing this with the hopes that you read all of it because I think you need to hear it. My post is a response to your post on the first page that started like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Super confused.....
It's cute you think there was some kind of competition.
It's cute that you think you're entitled to such a fucked up response. You're extremely arrogant, look upon yourself high af because you're what? A wife, work and go to school and got a little bit of talent within poetry? Gtfo, a lot of people here is married, got work and write shit too. You're not pissed because of the way it works around here, you're pissed because you don't get the same special treatment people with mental diagnosis get in school. We treat you exactly the same as everyone else and that pisses you off. You're the guest here, not us and if you decide to leave because it doesn't cater to your Kim Kardashian-esque personality, or how YOU would like things to be done then it's a plus that you leave because you're detrimental to every fucking community you choose to be a part of.

Not only that, you go on to talk shit about Silver as if she raped your dog with a barbwired bat and slapped your down syndrome husband with a rubber duck that got a used condom pulled down its head. She's been nothing but nice to you yet you got the arrogance to go on and talk shit about her as if she's a walking joke. She's a human being too, she got her own ways of doing things but at least treat with her some sort of decency you self absorbed slut. She enjoys to write and you got no place to try to take that away from her just because you got a scholar ship and sit around in pretentious poetry circles sucking each other off.

You didn't come here to get better with writing or poetry, you came here to stroke your fucked up ego. You've also said you wanted to try out rap, I haven't seen you join AOWL or the NBL-league or written an open mic piece trying to use that format. You joined the safest way to ''dominate'' which is the poetry league. Imo that's fucking weak if your initial reason to sign up here was to try out the rap-inspired texts. It's cool that you participate but it's not cool that you act like you're some sort of godlike being that safely can go cry in a corner and piss on everyone else if your demands ain't met.

Even though you say the talent here is high you still got this lingering tone that you put yourself above the rest. Bitch, people here ain't all basement dwelling lowlives you can walk over with your shitty act. That shit might fly in other circles but around here we see you for what you are and you'll get treated as such. Gender don't mean shit and you won't be treated like a unicorn on the forums because you got a pussy and saggy tits.

As far as winning in life goes I might be worse than you when it comes to writing poetry, but at least I enjoy what I do and content with the fact that everyone is at their level and don't place myself higher because of it. I'm also looking forward to be published this fall, not a huge publication or anything like that but it's a collaboration project with other poets that gets published in book form and sold for charity. Da fuq have you done with your talent? And with that ''I have a husband, do poetry, go to school, I'm so much better shit'' - take a look at the pic I took a few mins ago on the sunroof from my workplace that perfectly depict what I feel:

http://i.imgur.com/TLkSaCp.jpg

Now suck it up, look forward to get better, learn how the culture around here works and be a part of people that enjoys being themselves that jokes around with no filter, or just keep to the leagues/tournaments and stop complaining about disc. Sign back in to the poetry league, AOWL or whatever and grow the fuck up.

If not; get the fuck out and never sign back in, nothing of value was lost anyways.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-27-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:43 AM   #46
Ghost1

@Ginas husband to thread

SEE ME LIKE A MAN COWARD
Old 07-27-2015, 10:45 AM   #47
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

yo

this bitch was on this site for 3 days

why her good bye thread got this many pages, tho?

just wonderin

ya disco trolls turning soft I see
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 10:47 AM   #48
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Hi @Gina, I'm writing this with the hopes that you read all of it because I think you need to hear it. My post is a response to your post on the first page that started like this:

It's cute that you think you're entitled to such a fucked up response. You're extremely arrogant, look upon yourself high af because you're what? A wife, work and go to school and got a little bit of talent within poetry? Gtfo, a lot of people here is married, got work and write shit too. You're not pissed because of the way it works around here, you're pissed because you don't get the same special treatment people with mental diagnosis get in school. We treat you exactly the same as everyone else and that pisses you off. You're the guest here, not us and if you decide to leave because it doesn't cater to your Kim Kardashian-esque personality, or how YOU would like things to be done then it's a plus that you leave because you're detrimental to every fucking community you choose to be a part of.

Not only that, you go on to talk shit about Silver as if she raped your dog with a barbwired bat and slapped your down syndrome husband with a rubber duck that got a used condom pulled down its head. She's been nothing but nice to you yet you got the arrogance to go on and talk shit about her as if she's a walking joke. She's a human being too, she got her own ways of doing things but at least treat with her some sort of decency you self absorbed slut. She enjoys to write and you got no place to try to take that away from her just because you got a scholar ship and sit around in pretentious poetry circles sucking each other off.

You didn't come here to get better with writing or poetry, you came here to stroke your fucked up ego. You've also said you wanted to try out rap, I haven't seen you join AOWL or the NBL-league or written an open mic piece trying to use that format. You joined the safest way to ''dominate'' which is the poetry league. Imo that's fucking weak if your initial reason to sign up here was to try out the rap-inspired texts. It's cool that you participate but it's not cool that you act like you're some sort of godlike being that safely can go cry in a corner and piss on everyone else if your demands ain't met.

Even though you say the talent here is high you still got this lingering tone that you put yourself above the rest. Bitch, people here ain't all basement dwelling lowlives you can walk over with your shitty act. That shit might fly in other circles but around here we see you for what you are and you'll get treated as such. Gender don't mean shit and you won't be treated like a unicorn on the forums because you got a pussy and saggy tits.

As far as winning in life goes I might be worse than you when it comes to writing poetry, but at least I enjoy what I do and content with the fact that everyone is at their level and don't place myself higher because of it. I'm also looking forward to be published this fall, not a huge publication or anything like that but it's a collaboration project with other poets that gets published in book form and sold for charity. Da fuq have you done with your talent? And with that ''I have a husband, do poetry, go to school, I'm so much better shit'' - take a look at the pic I took a few mins ago on the sunroof from my workplace that perfectly depict what I feel:

Now suck it up, look forward to get better, learn how the culture around here works and be a part of people that enjoys being themselves that jokes around with no filter, or just keep to the leagues/tournaments and stop complaining about disc. Sign back in to the poetry league, AOWL or whatever and grow the fuck up.

If not; get the fuck out and never sign back in, nothing of value was lost anyways.
This is pure ether btw tbc. May be the best post of the month. Rep.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #49
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
yo

this bitch was on this site for 3 days

why her good bye thread got this many pages, tho?

just wonderin

ya disco trolls turning soft I see
That's 2 bodies in like 2 weeks. CMON.
Old 07-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #50
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
That's 2 bodies in like 2 weeks. CMON.
gloss is feeling abandoned

EGO
Old 07-27-2015, 10:56 AM   #51
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

That means a lot coming from you Bags, I just hope that she reads it.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #52
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

We lost Gina and muff in the same week
These nc streets is ruff
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:07 AM   #53
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post

ROFLZZZZ

OBJECTIVE DA NORWEGIAN GAWD
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:13 AM   #54
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Repped @Objective

The funniest thing about it is, she "beat" Robranda in her match. Robreezy just mind fucked her into believing she really lost though.

All about that confidence. lol
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:31 AM   #55
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Lmfao, Robreezy is the best.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:38 AM   #56
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Repped @Objective

The funniest thing about it is, she "beat" Robranda in her match. Robreezy just mind fucked her into believing she really lost though.

All about that confidence. lol
Lmao holy shit this whole time i thought she lost and thats why
She was bitching so mich.

THE LEGEND OF RORO GROWS!!!!!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:40 AM   #57
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@Hush send Gina addy through

a post milk carton roast never a bad thing

prob a guy anyway tbc
sral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:04 PM   #58
Amen.
Banned

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

Objective with the body.

Lol @ 2 bodies in one week.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:09 PM   #59
Amen.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
Show me I disrespected her? I legit thought she was joking....

After my post I said, "well, if ypu don't k ow then I don't."

Legit thought it was a joke.

Of course now, I certainly am not enthusiastic about showing this, "respect" you speak of.

The haikus, everyone said she was "lighthearted" "funny" I assumed she was kidding.

Until I realized it was serious.
Lol, you said she couldn't read or write

And called her a joke

That's disrespectful IMO dumb bitch

FOH

Bye bitch
Old 07-27-2015, 01:17 PM   #60
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

@Objective with the life lesson ether

Repped
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
can't learn this in class, emotional vagina loses, good riddance, masaiina, ro-1 gina- 0, this chick is a faggot, vagaiina