Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-24-2014, 09:23 PM   #41
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Lol diode
Watch football next time
Old 12-24-2014, 10:53 PM   #42
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Lol diode
Watch football next time
Lol seriously, nobody

all backup qbs

gr8 job srs
Old 12-25-2014, 12:31 AM   #43
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

wonder what you'll say when the boys are one and done
Old 12-25-2014, 03:35 AM   #44
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

He's a panthers fan now lolololol

Dude is a joke.. Should not be addressed in football matters

He jumped on the bandwagon last year when they were 12-4, this year they stunk.. He talked some shit earlier in the season when records didn't mean much.. He was quiet for a good 2 1/2 months when they were pathetic but cuz the division is horrible n they gotta shot at the playoffs now he comes out the shadows

Fuck u.. Ure waste, a fairweather fan

Faggot

Last edited by Tom Sparks; 12-25-2014 at 03:40 AM.
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 08:16 AM   #45
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

I never got the concept of being a "bandwagon" fan, why do you have to stick with one team your whole life? Is there marriage commitment that you do? Or a contract? Maybe theres a blood ceramony that i dont know about, you and the GM stand over a bowl in the middle of a pentagram and slice your palm open - drip down some blood into it then shake hands. I always thought sports & their teams were to be appreciated as a whole or they can be individually, if one teams doing particularly good then can we not appreciate them for playing exceptionally well for that moment and be a fan of the teams ability to win games? You guys kill me on that concept.

Last edited by Clayray; 12-25-2014 at 08:19 AM.
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:08 AM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

because thats gay nigga

RAVENS ALL DAY RIDE OR DIE

IF ANY OTHER TEAM IS DOING WELL ITS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T PLAYING THE RAVENS

AND IF A TEAM DOES WELL AGAINST THE RAVENS ITS BECAUSE ITS RIGGED OBV
Old 12-25-2014, 10:33 AM   #47
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Sparks View Post
He's a panthers fan now lolololol

Dude is a joke.. Should not be addressed in football matters

He jumped on the bandwagon last year when they were 12-4, this year they stunk.. He talked some shit earlier in the season when records didn't mean much.. He was quiet for a good 2 1/2 months when they were pathetic but cuz the division is horrible n they gotta shot at the playoffs now he comes out the shadows

Fuck u.. Ure waste, a fairweather fan

Faggot
you're an idiot and soft and wrong and a terrible writer and a nobody so okay?

i followed nobody the past few years. just my fantasy teams. i cancelled sunday ticket this year so my only consistent choice to watch was carolina. so i did.

had nothing to do with them last year or any year.

i haven't been quiet at all - hence why 90% of your posts on ncs are whining about me being a carolina fan

an hero swiftly, it's the only way for you to save face

this motherfucker is baby thighs
Old 12-25-2014, 10:35 AM   #48
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
wonder what you'll say when the boys are one and done
i think they'll win a game but don't see them in the superbowl. too many holes in that defense + if someone with a strong front shuts down murray it's romo throwgasm time which doesn't end well under constant pressure.

they have a better shot than they have in years tho

if the panthers win on sunday it would take a fucking miracle to make it to the next round. i'm ok with that. the fact that the playoffs are even an option is ridiculous.

the rookies are doing work the past few games though.
Old 12-25-2014, 10:35 AM   #49
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Someone watched Bad Santa last night
Old 12-25-2014, 10:37 AM   #50
Diode
PR's Finest

also this dumb mulatto wannabe has no idea what a fairweather fan is? if i hopped back aboard the dallas bandwagon when they started winning i'd be a fairweather fan, idiot. half the reason for your anger is because you were the sole representative of the shit sandwich that is the nfc south this year and now you aren't. boo hoo, let me drink those tears. i've watched every carolina game this season, nerd.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:12 PM   #51
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

I don't think it would be accurate for diode to imply the last few years he hasn't followed anyone.

I distinctly recall many "slit my wrist" cowboys threads for about 4 seasons in a row.

I'm going with he is secretly watching Cowboys games on Sunday's.

It's okay. We will welcome you back.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 12:55 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
I don't think it would be accurate for diode to imply the last few years he hasn't followed anyone.

I distinctly recall many "slit my wrist" cowboys threads for about 4 seasons in a row.

I'm going with he is secretly watching Cowboys games on Sunday's.

It's okay. We will welcome you back.
Lol no it's been at least 2 if not more. And nah I legit xceled sunday ticket this year no dallas games unless it was the primetime game on snf or something

Like I said im happy for all those dudes in spite of jerry
Old 12-25-2014, 12:57 PM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

WE BELIEVE YOU

NOT REALLY THO
Old 12-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #54
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Fuck the ravens tho
Old 12-26-2014, 07:10 PM   #55
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

turns out the steelers lacerated alex smiths spleen sothe ravens chances of making playoffs are slim to none

FUCK YOU PITTSBURGH
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #56
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Fuck the ravens
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 09:48 PM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

FUCK YOU
Old 12-27-2014, 01:15 AM   #58
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Lol Ravens
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:17 AM   #59
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

FUCK THE RAVEN, FUCKEMSOMEMORE
Old 12-27-2014, 04:19 AM   #60
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

BTW FUCK BANDWAGON FGTS

BEARS ALL DAY

YEAH WE SUCK

YEAH I CANT TALK SHIT TO @Tom Sparks

THERES ALWAYS NEXT YR

Tags
contra code on old atari, football = ghey, hush lisp, nigger lover witey, noah's ark full of just hawks, op dirtperson extrordanaire