Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2014, 02:09 PM   #121
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Cass was never anything in battle rap. Guy has 1 recorded battle with Freeway then drops hundreds of tracks laced with punches and people act like he was some sort of BR monster.

He was never going to do anything in this battle. it's a whole different ball game when there ain't a beat around to remove the dead air.

Shit was the same with Canibus. Drops a few diss tracks and builds a rep for targeting artists on track and he a battle rapper.

There's differences between being a punchline rapper/diss track maker and a battle rapper. With no beat behind em to distract and get the head nodding the mediocrity of their material gets amplified 10 fold.

this y british ppl are not taken srs by me

this hiphop shit aint for yall

Eminem 8mile faggots
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #122
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

I don't even fuck with Eminem.
Cass never was a battle rapper, it's that simple.

If I play football every sunday morning that doesn't mean I can tell people I'm a professional footballer. or even a "footballer"

Cass supposed to be this battle rap legend who bodied 100's back in the day yet nobody got any proof. Cass being a battle rapper is nothing more than an urban myth which he and "word of mouth" has built over the years.

Now if you don't mind I'm off down the studio. Gonna record me battling some fat guy who's balls haven't dropped so I can use it as the first and only step to building myself up as a battle rap legend. Might battle some random at this house party I'm going to later just to seal the deal.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #123
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

This nigga jus said cass not a battle rapper

Yo when u start listening to hiphop man

U sound dumb af
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #124
Alphabet
THAT dope

Battle Record: 3-78

Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet Alphabet

cassidy whack AF

looool @ him getting booed, garbage ass lame.
Alphabet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #125
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

To me battle rap is garbage anyways. It's way to nerdy anyways. I have yet to ever hear any of these dudes make a semi decent song. EVER

I'd listen to a cass song/mixtape 100 times out of 100 times over anything dizaster ever could put out.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote