Old 11-17-2014, 07:29 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i gagged a little bit at the mention of rape culture, not gonna lie.

@kannon to thread lol.

but nah for real i don't think i even understand what rape culture is, i've only heard comedians reference it in terms of like, them saying a rape joke and people being like omg thats not funny!!

but word objective, you live in the civilized world so feminism is probably different there. america is full of filthy ill informed barbarians who pick sides and hold them futilely in the hope that the side they chose is correct
Old 11-17-2014, 07:34 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

is it like women afraid of being raped? because its a double edged sword yo. women see me and do one of two things

either hunger for my seed, smelling the pheromones of my delicious essence wafting from my elegant beard, or they literally shy away in fear of me.

this makes me feel like a MONSTER

so lets kill rape culture. women should see me as the lovable tender adorable god i am. not as someone who could easily overpower and penetrate them sexually.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:09 PM   #23
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post

the typical battle against feminism is to take the looniest ones online and showcase them as the voice of feminism. (like this thread)
How is that the case when the ones mentioned in this thread is on cnn, colbert report, foxnews, new york times, la times, and 200 other news outlets. with millins of followers? That is not picking the looniest ones that is picking the ones in power

also if you take milk and you keep pouring water in it to change it after so long it will become water. feminism is the same way, when the 1st wave feminists started getting tripled by 3rd wave it stopped being about equality and starting being extreme.

this is hardly a case of "showcasing" a few loonies when they have voice to millions, college tours, national broadcasting and etc.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:34 PM   #24
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

I'm a menimist
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 12:31 AM   #25
Passenger
god

Battle Record: 0-1

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

Quote:
do you know what feminism is? like true feminism?

the problem with social justice and feminism is that so many ppl online use it as mask to lash out social groups they don't like. ie. many women who angry with men use it to bash males, genderqueer ppl will villify straight ppl, etc. under the guise of fighting equality, when really that isn't equality it's just lashing out.

but true feminism is a good thing. it is literally a belief that men and women should have equal rights, be paid equal amount of money for the same jobs, be allowed to make choices about their own bodies w/o govt interference, vast amount of issues this country has w/ rape, etc.

equality is equality

fuck all that, u want equality, ur fucking fighting for equality. not "feminism", because that is the belief guys are treated like gods compared to women when tbh, most women cruise control through life. if women want feminism to occur, erase all gender roles, double standards, etc that both genders use, and we can start fresh. but it won't happen because feminism isn't truly equal. even non-extreme feminism isn't fucking equality or the belief in that. ex. haven't heard a feminist soul speak on the 1 in 5 or whatever college rape stat that's falsified, or how some girls claim rape because they regret it. it's all about MEN instead of equality when it comes to feminism, ironically
Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:15 AM   #26
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

http://ambrosiaforheads.com/2014/11/...mentary-video/
Old 11-18-2014, 02:13 AM   #27
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

@Passenger I see feminism as the subset of egalitarianism ("equal rights for all") which deals specifically with women's rights/issues. You can be a feminist and not be an egalitarian, which makes you a shitty human being, but you can't be an egalitarian without being a feminist. Even if most feminists are not egalitarians (which I don't believe to be true), that doesn't mean they are shitty people because they are feminists, it means they are shitty people because they are not egalitarians.

Feminism is the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men. That's it. If you agree with that, you are a feminist.

@uh-oh if Starbucks won't hire you because of your gender or appearance that is some form of discrimination, certainly, but not an argument against feminism. If a warehouse won't hire a woman because she is a woman, that's a feminist issue. If a warehouse won't hire "a person" because there are other applicants, male or female, who are better suited to the job, that's just common sense. Not a feminist issue.

Men's rights are often the other side of the same coin. Especially the one you bring up. Why do you think courts/authorities think it's an acceptable arrangement for a father to pay huge amounts of child support and hardly get to see his kids? Because "men are providers and women are nurturers". Feminism tries to erase this belief and replace it with the belief that both parents have a responsibility to provide for and nurture their children.

Last edited by Dominate; 11-18-2014 at 02:15 AM.
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:37 AM   #28
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Someone asked what rape culture is.

Rape is sex without consent. It is not just sex where a woman is struggling and screaming no.

Rape culture is (amongst other things) a belief that having sex with a woman who is too drunk/high to give consent, or who is even passed out, is not rape. Or is "not so bad", "not a huge deal". Take the Stuebenville trial for example. I don't believe those kids are monsters, I just believe they are extremely dumb and they grew up in a culture that eventually led them to hold the abovementioned beliefs. They are still rapists. But look how many people defended them and their actions. Look how much media attention was devoted to 'what a shame these young mens' lives have been destroyed' instead of the impact on the girl.

Rape culture is also the belief that if a woman is initially reluctant, it's OK to keep pressuring her until she gives in. So long as she's not saying no while your dick is in her, it's not rape. Great example is this scene from Rocky:

Rape culture is when people shift part of the blame for rape onto the victim. "What was she wearing?", "was she drunk?", "was she acting slutty?" etc.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:26 AM   #29
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

From what I've seen, +2 dominate.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:41 AM   #30
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
From what I've seen, +2 dominate.
This.

Reed also.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:51 AM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Rape is sex without consent. It is not just sex where a woman is struggling and screaming no.

Rape culture is (amongst other things) a belief that having sex with a woman who is too drunk/high to give consent
When talking about rape culture, please for the love of God... Also include the countless of men that have experienced being taken advantage of as well and it's considered funny, not a big deal, nothing to worry about etc. on the false belief that all men want sex anyways. This includes minors having sex with teachers and babysitters at a young age to being taken advantage of while intoxicated (this shit go both ways) and sexual harassment/pressure at the workplace and it being taken lightly by society etc.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:12 AM   #32
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
When talking about rape culture, please for the love of God... Also include the countless of men that have experienced being taken advantage of as well and it's considered funny, not a big deal, nothing to worry about etc. on the false belief that all men want sex anyways. This includes minors having sex with teachers and babysitters at a young age to being taken advantage of while intoxicated (this shit go both ways) and sexual harassment/pressure at the workplace and it being taken lightly by society etc.
You're right. Apologies for the omission.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:46 AM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

yall niggas gay

but nah lol show me where them steubenville kids were pitied?

everything i seen depicted them as monsters, no one thinks its cool to get a chick drunk/roofie her to sleep with her. you act like this is accepted in society

also no woman is to blame for being RAPED, but women who objectify themselves by having their titties and ass out can't complain when men catcall and ogle them etc. yoga pants are accepted by society but if i breathe in like tssssssssss and bite my knuckle somehow i'm a villain? its in my dna nigga. don't show me your ass, i can see your pussy. everything in me wants to spread the seed in anything remotely decent looking, this doesnt mean im gonna RAPE

but you gotta understand on the flipside of the coin that mens brains operate completely differently in general

saying all men want sex is not a lie, all HUMANS want sex, in general, unless they have mental DISORDERS and are asexual or were abused etc

but yo to me its DISGUSTING that if me and a chick fuck, and she thinks, nah i shouldnt have did that the next day, or even NEXT WEEK/YEAR/DECADE, she can say it was rape, even if she consented to it with a clear mind at the time

so fuck that

there should be levels to rape like levels to murder, you can't have the same cut and dry rape charge for everything. if something like that scenario happens that i presented, it shouldnt carry the same charge and villainization as some homeless guy cornering and fucking a chick in a laundromat forcefully
Old 11-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #34
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
equality is equality

fuck all that, u want equality, ur fucking fighting for equality. not "feminism", because that is the belief guys are treated like gods compared to women when tbh, most women cruise control through life. if women want feminism to occur, erase all gender roles, double standards, etc that both genders use, and we can start fresh. but it won't happen because feminism isn't truly equal. even non-extreme feminism isn't fucking equality or the belief in that. ex. haven't heard a feminist soul speak on the 1 in 5 or whatever college rape stat that's falsified, or how some girls claim rape because they regret it. it's all about MEN instead of equality when it comes to feminism, ironically
lolno

(maybe if you weren't r/NoFapper, disgusting crud on his face having, weirdo learning the ways of seduction from other reddit weirdos you'd not have such women issues)

Last edited by anime_boners; 11-18-2014 at 08:33 AM.
anime_boners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:25 AM   #35
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yall niggas gay

everything i seen depicted them as monsters, no one thinks its cool to get a chick drunk/roofie her to sleep with her. you act like this is accepted in society

also no woman is to blame for being RAPED, but women who objectify themselves by having their titties and ass out can't complain when men catcall and ogle them etc. yoga pants are accepted by society but if i breathe in like tssssssssss and bite my knuckle somehow i'm a villain? its in my dna nigga. don't show me your ass, i can see your pussy. everything in me wants to spread the seed in anything remotely decent looking, this doesnt mean im gonna RAPE

but you gotta understand on the flipside of the coin that mens brains operate completely differently in general

saying all men want sex is not a lie, all HUMANS want sex, in general, unless they have mental DISORDERS and are asexual or were abused etc

but yo to me its DISGUSTING that if me and a chick fuck, and she thinks, nah i shouldnt have did that the next day, or even NEXT WEEK/YEAR/DECADE, she can say it was rape, even if she consented to it with a clear mind at the time

so fuck that

there should be levels to rape like levels to murder, you can't have the same cut and dry rape charge for everything. if something like that scenario happens that i presented, it shouldnt carry the same charge and villainization as some homeless guy cornering and fucking a chick in a laundromat forcefully
rape is rape. if there's consent not rape. if not consent, it is rape. it is cut and dry. it's that simple.

and jfc

women who show off their bodies aren't objectifying themselves ffs

they want attention? maybe, probably, quite likely.

but the attention they want isn't having obscenities shouted at them, or being made to feel threatened.

a gang of dudes yelling "NICE TITS BITCH" aggressively is in no way acceptable.

of course we all want sex, but the problem women have with cat calling / street harassment is that is not how you go about getting it.

if she looks fine and you are turned on by her, how about act like a civil person, treat her like a human when you talk to her, and maybe you'll actually succeed instead of being called a villain? shrug

as for regret, yes, that does happen and it is unfortunate. but the thing is the minority can't ruin it for everybody. but nobody brings up the fact that type of toxic behavior is an issue feminists discuss. as is sexual assaults against men, and the toxic belief that a man can't be sexually harassed or assaulted.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:30 AM   #36
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
yall niggas gay

everything i seen depicted them as monsters,
http://thesocietypages.org/socimages...ville-verdict/

Quote:
also no woman is to blame for being RAPED, but women who objectify themselves by having their titties and ass out can't complain when men catcall and ogle them etc.
Yeah, I think they can. They can't blame a guy for having a look and for having sexual thoughts about them, - that's all inside his own head and doesn't affect them. But catcalling and ogling are a good level up from that and I can understand that that could seem threatening. It's not that far of a leap to claim she's asking for you to try to pick her up because of how she dresses.

Quote:
yoga pants are accepted by society but if i breathe in like tssssssssss and bite my knuckle somehow i'm a villain?
If it's where she will see/hear you, yes. Absolutely. You might as well shout "IM THINKING BOUT HAVIN SEX WITH YOU". It's antisocial and threatening behaviour. If she's not in earshot then it's harmless. I'd do the same.

Yes we have urges. We have a lot of urges. We control them when it's inappropriate to act on them. If I'm starving I don't ogle over a stranger's delicious smelling food or initiate a conversation about it with them and tell them "don't worry I'm not going to steal it, I'm just looking". Because I don't want to make that person uncomfortable and they've given me no indication that they're interested in sharing their food with me.

Quote:
It's disgusting to me too. But again, that a mens' rights issue exists does not mean that a womens' rights issue is "cancelled out". To be fair though, I think a very very small percentage of rape cases are of this nature. More would be where the man believed he had obtained valid consent by wearing her down after she was initially reluctant or where she was drunk/high but he thought she was in a fit state to have sex. Really, if a woman is as enthusiastic about having sex with you as you are about having sex with her, I think the chances of her calling rape are verrrrry slim.

Quote:
I agree, but I think there is, in practice if not in name. There might not be different names for "levels" of rape, but the sentencing takes into account the nature of the act.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:28 AM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
rape is rape. if there's consent not rape. if not consent, it is rape. it is cut and dry. it's that simple.

and jfc

women who show off their bodies aren't objectifying themselves ffs

they want attention? maybe, probably, quite likely.

but the attention they want isn't having obscenities shouted at them, or being made to feel threatened.

a gang of dudes yelling "NICE TITS BITCH" aggressively is in no way acceptable.

of course we all want sex, but the problem women have with cat calling / street harassment is that is not how you go about getting it.

if she looks fine and you are turned on by her, how about act like a civil person, treat her like a human when you talk to her, and maybe you'll actually succeed instead of being called a villain? shrug

as for regret, yes, that does happen and it is unfortunate. but the thing is the minority can't ruin it for everybody. but nobody brings up the fact that type of toxic behavior is an issue feminists discuss. as is sexual assaults against men, and the toxic belief that a man can't be sexually harassed or assaulted.

So women should be allowed to wear and do as they wish but men have to be controlled even verbally around them?

Hey you can walk around showing ur tits but unless u get written consent she is feeling you then you can not speak on said titties because it is "harassment"

that hsit is fucking ridiculous. ur not treating women equal your treating women special which congrats its what they want. u fall into the feminist category.

if a man walks around with his dick hanging out he is going to get reaction, they dont because they represent themself in a different way

so its ok for women to do? equality isnt what your after
Old 11-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #38
God Of War
The Landlord

Also Feminists 1st,3rd and social justice warriors are ALL on this "dont victim blame nor question the victim" which means they want someone to be prosecuted strictly on someones word.this is the kind of shit yall are going for. which is absolutely absurd. cuz women lie as well.
Old 11-18-2014, 11:31 AM   #39
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

WANNA rape bb In butt
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:38 AM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

plus I work int he video game field and the tech field. which is full of this bullshti constantly. Constant complaints there is not enough women yet there was only 3 women in my entire course of study, then in this field you get complaints constantly that its a boys club why? because we do not make game characters based on women. instead of doing things for themselves they want things done for them which is not equality. you claim n think its one or two loony people being shown light. well the same bitch that was on fucking cnn and colbert report is the same one with 2 million women behind her and a international college tour telling people that video games are bad because they portray women wrong, that you can not question a victim and it is wrong to think you can. that if you wear a shirt with a titty hanging out in the office you should be allowed to instead of being presentable for work but "questioning a womans appearance" is misogynistic. I see this every day and deal with it every single day. the rape culture is a fucking myth to no one thinks its ok to rape anyone other then the rapists.

its ok to say :sad these boys lives is ruined" you know why because they are.