Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-24-2014, 09:26 PM   #241
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by VERITAS View Post
1. Post a picture.

2. Confirm you receive disability for a mental illness

3. Pm me your number.

coward.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:29 PM   #242
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

denial. textbook regression.

PM ME UR NUMBER PSYCHOLOGER.

was wondering wut would break first ur body or ur SPIRIT

(thats tom hardy line in batman, he was bald 2 thought u should kno)

broke u

mailing cum sock to u
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #243
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
1. Post a picture.

2. Confirm you receive disability for a mental illness

3. Pm me your number.

coward.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:42 PM   #244
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
rofl gone @ the rules

keep ignoring me loser nigger darky

"DAS ALL U GET MAN, BB DAS ALL"

first it was, oh man, bb u so funni!
den i atacked u

man bb u not even funni "Eh" this could be funnier even tho i, muff cant post anything close as funny 2 it and im a fat bulbasaur bandit with chinky eyes germa nigpen eating bass for breaskfast

THEN

vtritas say hey bb post pic coward! after i deconstructed his osul

this nigga even has the fucking AUDACITY to say "only 4 aliases i made since u raped my account not 5 like u claim u wack demon"

WHAT HHE FUCAK FA?!!?! WHAT THE FUCK
?!?! like 4 is ok but 5 is the limit where yo ubecome a a fucking faggot?!?!!?! Fucking loser. "unit director, call batty he knows im legit and not a lame faggot" batty a fgt too. this ngiga pulled the "THATS MY COUSINS FACEBOOK" card?!?! WTF?!?!?

FUCKING GONE@ v getting legit butthurt when batty cosigned bags

V: NO DONT SIDE WITH BAGS HE HAS A DRUNK FATHER LOSER
batty: nah v, hes cool man
v: fine. i love you. i accept ur decision. i love u.

ROFL!!!!!! FUCKING gone @ the obscure love triangle open relationship batty has with ncg members that v cuckolds himself too

"BATTYS MY MENTOR. FUCKA MENTORS. HE MENTORA ME. MNTOR. DIRECTOR.. WAEST ALAMBAMA UNIVERTSTY. MAN CAVE DIPLSOMAS. "THE U ONLY THING U CAN DO IS ONLINE DIPLSOMA WHEN U HAVE WIFE AND KIDS" nwes ALERT I JERK OFF TO UR WIFE AND KIDS AND PUT BB SEMEN ON TEIR PICTURE AND WRITE ALL UR ALIASES IN MY CUM FAGGIT"

fucking muff lmao

THREAD NEAUTRALZIED. SO NEAUTRALZ. NEAUTRALZIED NC ILLUMINATI FAIL. I KEEP POSTING ONLY ME FIGHTING BAK AM STRONG IM FUCKA REAL STRONG FK

dude its not a fail, everybody knows ur a faggot. its visible. u have the posting habits of a fucking 3 year old unevolved pikachu. u STARTED ROASTING UR OWN DAD DARIN NIGPEN. UVE SAID U WERE GONA POST ANOTHER PICTURE 500 TIMES AND HAVE POSTED NONE, THATS MY FACEBOOK BUT I CANT ACCESS IT BECAUSE UHM IT DOESNT EXIST" ur facebook had nothing. u r a lie. "I HAVE A19 SECOND VIDEO WTH SOME WHITE BOY WHERE I RECORDD HIM TALKING ABOUT MY EX THAT HE FUCKED CAUSE SHE DUMPED ME, I SWEAR" wtf?!?!?! FUCKA KDIDING ME!??!

u r irrelvelant. "POSTA PICTURE" the only fucka dudes that cosigned and defended u didnt want 2 c me deconstruct ur soul like i did theirs, i.e , v, mike wrecka, and joe was pushing it

"I DO BEHAVIORIOAL STUFF, SO I KNOW V IS JUST joKING"

stfu u psychoanalgiyzing fat faggot losah lmao!!!! ur only clame to fame is meeting TEXT RAPPER in MCDONALDS NIGGA GTFO. "I WAS PICKING UP FOOD FOR A CLIENT"

"ITT I RANK UR ALL TIME GREATNESS IN TEXT" u inacation bronson losah.

HERE A PIC OF ME IM FUCKA UGLY SO IDC. ROAST IT. I CHOOSE THE BEST POST CAUSE IM FAT. GO.

nobody cares nigga PSYTCHOANALYZIIGNG, HM VERY ELITE HM. HMM I DONT HAVE MY MASTERS YET BUT YES stfu idiyote

nigga ders a reason u aint have ur masters fatty sTFU fucka gona @ this oil rig fgt getting his soul evicted from his body from a fucking limerick pancake posted while inebriated that gave him a boner

fucking GONE that lars can post a dick pic and still get accepted into the community faster than the lamest boarder rofaleamoefa thats just fucking mind boggling hoyl fuck

this dude LARS can post a IDCK PICTURE in a community full of men and is still ACCEPTED faster than a fat dumb mulatto bulbasaur dirty bulk 250 all fat nigger with the recessive genes of a fucking albino midget who posts horribly and gets his soul awakened by resident drunkcake in a contest where muff was already getting ethered

fucka gone @ this dude told cake "IDK WHY PPL KEPT SAYING I MAD ETHINGS ABOUT ME, I DIDNT GET IT, WHILE I WAS THE ONLY ONE POSTING IN A 600:2 BOARD RATIO IN A 24 HOUR SPAN ON A HIP HOP FORUM, IHAVE ON IDEA WHAT THEY MEANT WHEN I SAID I MADE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IN A HAPPY BRITHDAY THREAD I MADE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TURNED INTO A 15 PAGE RAMPANT RAGE OF ME HELPLESLLY DEFENDING MYSELF ONLY TO GET JAILED AND LATER ROAST MY OWN FATHER AND STILL MAINTAIN RELEVANCY BY CLAMORING THE WORDS ANOTHER LAME ASS BOARDER SAID IN THE FORM OF "POST A PIC"

NOT GONNA ANSWER U BB LMAO

STFU IDIYOTE UR FUCKING HOPELESS SCUM U FAT DUMB BRAINWASHED OIL RIG GASOLINE JERRI CURL NIGGER

Look. Im goimg to just say this once.

Ive literally never cosigned any1 in an oppurtunistic fashion when they attack some1 i dislike.....just simply because its sad

I say that to say this

As a purely objective bystander....literally because i dont care about any of this...an this again...is me on a one time basis giving u the realest bags there is

No1 is fucking with bb in a pure match exchanging words

Im sorry he is killing u guys.

As far as post a pic angle. Thats literally my angle.i invented the fucking pic "rules" Lmao. Hipsterbags jpeg.

An its not even an effective angle in this scenario cuz hes on a troll account

u guys getting bodied.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:01 PM   #245
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Look. Im goimg to just say this once.

Ive literally never cosigned any1 in an oppurtunistic fashion when they attack some1 i dislike.....just simply because its sad

I say that to say this

As a purely objective bystander....literally because i dont care about any of this...an this again...is me on a one time basis giving u the realest bags there is

No1 is fucking with bb in a pure match exchanging words

Im sorry he is killing u guys.

As far as post a pic angle. Thats literally my angle.i invented the fucking pic "rules" Lmao. Hipsterbags jpeg.

An its not even an effective angle in this scenario cuz hes on a troll account

u guys getting bodied.

The simple fact that you need a preamble to explain why you are dick riding dude does not excuse the fact that you are cola.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:22 PM   #246
O. Lineman
40 Cal. Ripken

Battle Record: 1-2

O. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant future

I don't get big baby. Don't understand how it's funny.

Maybe it is. Idk. It's just not for me.

Veritas isn't funny either.

So idk who's winning.

I guess bb called me fat? Not sure what else I understood from that paragraph.

Shit retarded to me and not funny retarded.

A dude asked me to ask his mom if he could build a jerk off fort today.

Shit like bb isn't gonna make me laugh.

Last edited by O. Lineman; 10-24-2014 at 10:25 PM.
O. Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:24 PM   #247
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Lollllllllll

Omfg yo

Why u had to quote that shit.

Man wat a fkn fgt

Hilarious

I never cosigned because its sad but ill troll somebodies entire family fb acct lol wahhhhht

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-24-2014 at 10:28 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #248
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Stfu joe disowned u after u did the same to ur father. Sucking his dick tonite wont make him take u back u lonely fagit.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:26 PM   #249
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am never trying to be funny. If I am it is merely a coincidences. I am content owning.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:27 PM   #250
O. Lineman
40 Cal. Ripken

Battle Record: 1-2

O. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am never trying to be funny. If I am it is merely a coincidences. I am content owning.

Fair enough.
O. Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:28 PM   #251
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Stfu joe disowned u after u did the same to ur father. Sucking his dick tonite wont make him take u back u lonely fagit.
You are holding down the mid card like Sheamus anthony. You couldn't even finish muff. you couldnt even finish muff.

I jacked this thread and it is mine. Move on.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:29 PM   #252
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I didnt even mention joe u idiot

Lol wahhht bags time to log off

Wahhht

Yo bags

LOOK AT ME KING
Old 10-24-2014, 10:36 PM   #253
Ghost1

U jacked the thread by defending muff?

Ur simply participating in the same muff theme i created a month ago

I have a stranglehold on netcees focal point at any given time i choose

U only make small waves in the ocean i built.

U can post in this thread 100 more times an get ur dick kicked in by big baby repeatedly

Fact is i chose the scenario that u have placed urself into and ur merely playing the position of opposer........as u always do

Play ur position

But know ur lane.

I am netcees.

there is no verotas wothout bags.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:41 PM   #254
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
I didnt even mention joe u idiot

Lol wahhht bags time to log off

Wahhht

Yo bags

LOOK AT ME KING
bro u edit ur posts like 7 times per post

the edit button is not a time machine

I can still remember what the original posts said after u change them

Fuckin child man. I feel like im punching a fucking 7 yr old in the head....but u keep kicking me in the shins so.i gotta keep punchimg u in the head until u stop breathing

an am i off my 30 min ignore u put me on.....or u just clicking view post again?
Old 10-24-2014, 10:45 PM   #255
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
U jacked the thread by defending muff?

Ur simply participating in the same muff theme i created a month ago

I have a stranglehold on netcees focal point at any given time i choose

U only make small waves in the ocean i built.

U can post in this thread 100 more times an get ur dick kicked in by big baby repeatedly

Fact is i chose the scenario that u have placed urself into and ur merely playing the position of opposer........as u always do

Play ur position

But know ur lane.

I am netcees.

there is no verotas wothout bags.

now it is my turn to "be real" that last thing you said.....was the truest thing you ever said. Ironic that you don't understand why.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #256
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I click view post lol

But yo. I nvr mentioned joe. Ur still wrong

I said why u quote that shit to v

But w.e

That particular stance was fking WRONG BAGS WRONG WRONRWONG

godddamit look at me king :(
Old 10-24-2014, 10:48 PM   #257
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Muff. I told you to take a break and regroup. That was not a suggestion.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 PM   #258
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
now it is my turn to "be real" that last thing you said.....was the truest thing you ever said. Ironic that you don't understand why.
@Bags i think he wants u 2 like not go online and live offline off the grid LIKE A TRUE MAN while he @REAL LIFEs you with @Captain Obvious and don't worry v ur aliases has far superseded 5 LMAO! while he sacrifices himself like jesus cause hes a jesus freak religion "GOD ISGOOD" lmao to stay online and keep warding ppl offline so he make 5 hundred aliases so he can be the savior that got ppl who posts here offline and in the real life where he thinks they'd do better and partake in a hobby he sucks at because hes jesus but a psychologaigoer and smart and bald and athletic and psychologer

dude stfu

"IRAOICNAI U DNUT UDNERSTAND..."

gone @ joe

"MY RETARDED CLEINTS SAY JERK OFF FORTS...SO LIKE BB CANT BE FUNNY, MAN"

lmao
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 PM   #259
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

I did take a break

U didnt notice?

LMFAOGHKFFJKK
Old 10-24-2014, 10:52 PM   #260
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Hey guys.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
120 days of llb, bass master ron swanson, bb lives online, big baby = coward, cristian mexican loser, get hard & flex on stepdad, i miss my old vfr huffy, mr. wilson = big baby, shatner mask rape party, swipe grammies chrome caps, toilet paper is dirty and food, verdict: extra guilty, verdict: guilty, veritas wins tbh