Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-22-2014, 10:23 PM   #101
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

we outchea
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:24 PM   #102
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You are romanticize - ing again baby. No one likes you. Post a pic u coward.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:28 PM   #103
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Big baby.....how much is your disability check you mentally broken cripple?
Old 10-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #104
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

"moomoo milk fantasia"

HEY GUYS THAT TAG IS FUNNY RIGHT LOL

HI I'M VERITAS AKA VERITAS. THE MAD ASSIASIN, CURRENTLY. CURRENTLY ASSASSING YOUR MIND. *LIGHTS NEWPORT* IM SO SRS SO SRS MIND CONTROLLING. DR. V LIKE DR. X BUT V INSTEAD OF X IM CURRENTLY A NEWPORT. HEY BATTY HI BATTY HEY BATTY BATTY HI LOVE YOU BATTY BATTY TEXT ME LATER LOVE YOU BATTY YOU'RE SO FUNNY LOVE YOU WANT TO ASSASS YOU. CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN PSYCH 104: HOW TO BE AN UNFUNNY FAGGOT 101 CURRENTLY. READING CHAPTERS. PAGES. TURNING THEM. "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS" LOL .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..NOT LOL J/K BUT IT'S SO OBVIOUS. FOOL. LOL. LOOFA SOAP CARBERATOR PINK THING. MACHU PICHU LIONESS DICK STAIN FOR LUNCH. PRINCESS TOADSTOOL ANUS BUSTER. YOU THINK U HARD I THINK U HARD ONLY IF BONER YOUR GRANDMA'S POOPCUTTER IF U HARD NIGGA. LOL CAPTIAN OBVIOUS........................................... .................................................. .................................CURRENTLY LOOKING AT PLAQUES LOL GOT A DEGREE LOUISANA DEGREE, DEGREE IS JUST A PIECE OF CRAWDAD. PUT DEGREE ON CORGI DOG TAKE PICTURE CALL IT CRAWDOGDAD LOL TEXT IT TO BAGS PAINT PICTURE OF CRAWDOGDADBAGS JERK OFF TO IT IN FRONT OF NUN IF U HARD NIGGA. KY JELLY TAPIOCA ENEMA JUICE LOL @Batty LAUGH AT ME PLEASE GOD LOVE. TEXT ME FAGGOTS. ALL YOU FAGGOTS CARE WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT NETCEES GET @REAL LIFE. TEXT ME. TEXT ME TEXT ME PLS TEXT ME LET ME HELP YOU. USING CRAWDOGBAGS TO HELP YOU. DRAWING PICTURES. PICTURES OF YOUR TAINT PAINTED BLUE IF U HARD LIKE CRAWDADDOG NIGGA. FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA GOT FOUR COUCHES THEY'RE ALL DICKS SIT ON DICKS IF U HARD FOOL. TEXT ME BATTY LOVE YOU.
Could you find me?
Old 10-22-2014, 10:51 PM   #105
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

have a fake wife if you hard bruh
Old 10-22-2014, 11:07 PM   #106
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
"moomoo milk fantasia"

HI I'M VERITAS AKA VERITAS. THE MAD ASSIASIN, CURRENTLY. CURRENTLY ASSASSING YOUR MIND. *LIGHTS NEWPORT* IM SO SRS SO SRS MIND CONTROLLING. DR. V LIKE DR. X BUT V INSTEAD OF X IM CURRENTLY A NEWPORT. HEY BATTY HI BATTY HEY BATTY BATTY HI LOVE YOU BATTY BATTY TEXT ME LATER LOVE YOU BATTY YOU'RE SO FUNNY LOVE YOU WANT TO ASSASS YOU. CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN PSYCH 104: HOW TO BE AN UNFUNNY FAGGOT 101 CURRENTLY. READING CHAPTERS. PAGES. TURNING THEM. "CAPTAIN OBVIOUS" LOL .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..NOT LOL J/K BUT IT'S SO OBVIOUS. FOOL. LOL. LOOFA SOAP CARBERATOR PINK THING. MACHU PICHU LIONESS DICK STAIN FOR LUNCH. PRINCESS TOADSTOOL ANUS BUSTER. YOU THINK U HARD I THINK U HARD ONLY IF BONER YOUR GRANDMA'S POOPCUTTER IF U HARD NIGGA. LOL CAPTIAN OBVIOUS........................................... .................................................. .................................CURRENTLY LOOKING AT PLAQUES LOL GOT A DEGREE LOUISANA DEGREE, DEGREE IS JUST A PIECE OF CRAWDAD. PUT DEGREE ON CORGI DOG TAKE PICTURE CALL IT CRAWDOGDAD LOL TEXT IT TO BAGS PAINT PICTURE OF CRAWDOGDADBAGS JERK OFF TO IT IN FRONT OF NUN IF U HARD NIGGA. KY JELLY TAPIOCA ENEMA JUICE LOL @Batty LAUGH AT ME PLEASE GOD LOVE. TEXT ME FAGGOTS. ALL YOU FAGGOTS CARE WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT NETCEES GET @REAL LIFE. TEXT ME. TEXT ME TEXT ME PLS TEXT ME LET ME HELP YOU. USING CRAWDOGBAGS TO HELP YOU. DRAWING PICTURES. PICTURES OF YOUR TAINT PAINTED BLUE IF U HARD LIKE CRAWDADDOG NIGGA. FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA GOT FOUR COUCHES THEY'RE ALL DICKS SIT ON DICKS IF U HARD FOOL. TEXT ME BATTY LOVE YOU.

Let me put you on game because your foolish nonsensical banter will never reach Gilmore girls. You are merely speaking like big baby. Yiu are not a leader, just a follower, just a fool. Now then, I speak highly of batty...because I know him in real life. He is the funniest guy I know and one of my 3 mentors. There is no shame in admitting that. It makes me a man. Whereas you refusing to admit to me, even though you do unawares; that you are not as smart as me only once again relagates you to fool status. You answer before hearing the end of matter. You will not last. Work on being original.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:08 PM   #107
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
have a fake wife if you hard bruh
Serve that bird chest for Thanksgiving dinner if you a man Rick.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:15 PM   #108
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

You're not smarter than me bruh bruh. For anything you say to have any credence someone has to accept the notion that you're intelligent at all. Which I don't. Every single time you've dropped any psychological thought it's been remedial at best. That's why you're a yawn guy. You're so wrapped up in your own narrative, not knowing its very root is a lie. You're a running joke that's to be talked to when other, more interesting, people aren't around. Just a small little psychologist with a fetish for power that he can't exert in real life so he thinks he's killing it on a horrible corny text rap site. But really, you can't even do it here. You just say you're the best. You're the only one saying it and it's all you say, in every post. You're netcees' Sideshow Bob.
Could you find me?
Old 10-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #109
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
"moomoo milk fantasia"

fucking gone @ the obvious part
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:24 PM   #110
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking obliterated @ crawdogdadbags
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:35 PM   #111
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
You're not smarter than me bruh bruh. For anything you say to have any credence someone has to accept the notion that you're intelligent at all. Which I don't. Every single time you've dropped any psychological thought it's been remedial at best. That's why you're a yawn guy. You're so wrapped up in your own narrative, not knowing its very root is a lie. You're a running joke that's to be talked to when other, more interesting, people aren't around. Just a small little psychologist with a fetish for power that he can't exert in real life so he thinks he's killing it on a horrible corny text rap site. But really, you can't even do it here. You just say you're the best. You're the only one saying it and it's all you say, in every post. You're netcees' Sideshow Bob.
Foolishness. You are defensive af now. You are my psychology. You still don't get it. Amd yes the truth that you used to dickride me until i called you a fool is a truth wrapped in this truth. I will let you in on a secret.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:35 PM   #112
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

I admire veritas alot right now

N not becauses hes "siding" w/ me

But because hes keeping it as real as possible

This thread was jacked

Lol @ that

Pz
Old 10-22-2014, 11:37 PM   #113
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Veritas you're lame as fuck get out of here right now

And don't bother coming at me you lil hoe. 4 years boarding together and you've never lasted more than a 2 post exchange with me. I frighten you.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:39 PM   #114
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
Veritas you're lame as fuck get out of here right now

And don't bother coming at me you lil hoe. 4 years boarding together and you've never lasted more than a 2 post exchange with me. I frighten you.
Are you the fat faced ginger with the freckles or the pubes?
Old 10-22-2014, 11:41 PM   #115
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I have pubes like most people

Excellent observation professor

Send me your information. I have connections and would like to end your professional career.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:42 PM   #116
O. Lineman
40 Cal. Ripken

Battle Record: 1-2

O. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant futureO. Lineman has a brilliant future

The only way to end veritas is too ignore him. Psychology 101. He beats yall everyday cause all he wants is a reaction. He gets that 100% and therefore that is also his winning percentage.
O. Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:44 PM   #117
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
I have pubes like most people

Excellent observation professor

Send me your information. I have connections and would like to end your professional career.
2nd exchange. Here I am. Not firghtened.
Old 10-22-2014, 11:45 PM   #118
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by O. Lineman View Post
The only way to end veritas is too ignore him. Psychology 101. He beats yall everyday cause all he wants is a reaction. He gets that 100% and therefore that is also his winning percentage.
Not quite. But close. Rep for you
Old 10-22-2014, 11:45 PM   #119
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by O. Lineman View Post
dicks
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks

Last edited by big baby; 10-22-2014 at 11:49 PM.
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:46 PM   #120
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Then where are your credentials?

Tags
120 days of llb, bass master ron swanson, bb lives online, big baby = coward, cristian mexican loser, get hard & flex on stepdad, i miss my old vfr huffy, mr. wilson = big baby, shatner mask rape party, swipe grammies chrome caps, toilet paper is dirty and food, verdict: extra guilty, verdict: guilty, veritas wins tbh