Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-25-2014, 09:05 PM   #81
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

yea but insult somebody
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:08 PM   #82
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
what's so ironic is that that's double triple ironic because if anyone ever, in the history of posting things on the internet, posts something you disagree with, you go all pissy diode and like condescending diode LOL DUDE YEA THAT'S WRONG LOL SURE SURE YOU IDIOT

whereas i don't care either way about cars im just posting things because how srs u take this

inb4 diode meme post
inb4 diode condescending post
inb4 took away diodes post repetoire

repecar* lol

my repecar goes 1/4 in 13! no supercharged ion pack tho only has geometric volume control on the left turbo shifter lol im a jackass fucking moron for real should get the honda xc replace engine with mustang chasis lol
masaii-ing super hard with the bb personality theft

good job
Old 09-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #83
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

oh ok yeah forgot

GOT A LAMBO JET FUELER WITH INCLINE REAR BASE. MUFFLER PEDAL GAS. GEOMETRIC *LIFTS UP GLASSES* TURBINE FIXTURES. MY PROFESSOR, I CALL HIM PROFESSOR SPLIT SENIOR IS HELPING ME BUILD A GAS-FREE ECONOMIC POWERHOUSE CALLED THE HONDA GRIVIC, HALF FOR GREEN AND HALF FOR CIVIC, IT COMBINES COMBUSTION TOWERS WITHIN THE CYLINDERS TO AMP UP REVS OVER 700 HP IN 9 SECONDS WITH THE USE OF LITTLE TREES IN THE ENGINE. THATS RIGHT, LITTLE TREES, WE'VE BEEN *LIFTS UP GLASSES AGAIN* WORKING ENDLESSLY NON-STOP AROUND THE CLOCK TRYING TO INTAKE VALVE THE RPM THROUGH TEH ROOF TO TRY AND GET ACCEPTED IN THE GREEN FOUNDATION AND BEAT JEFF GORDON IN NASCAR WITH OUR V20 HYPER POWER SOLAR LASERS THAT COMBINE WITH THE PEDAL GEARS AND GLUTCH KIT FLY WHEEL IN THE BATTERY CABIN

LOL QUOTING UR POST YOU CAR NOOB

MY CAR COVER 1/4 FASTER THAN A MUFFLER COMBUSTION TANK CAN KILL YOU WHEN YOU GAS YOURSELF TO DEATH FAGGOT @Split
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #84
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

i started the "Hi I'm" trend in the AIM chat. I think. Or one of us did as a group. This is just a variation of it.

Nice reach tho lol

Sorry????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

ill let u go back to talking shit to people who don't research everything ever for 130 hours a day sorry leaving sorry brb
Could you find me?
Old 09-25-2014, 09:12 PM   #85
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
masaii-ing super hard with the bb personality theft

good job
damnnnnnn my nigga diode cuming 4 da throat
Old 09-25-2014, 09:12 PM   #86
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:

i started the "Hi I'm" trend in the AIM chat. I think. Or one of us did as a group. This is just a variation of it.

Nice reach tho lol

Sorry????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

ill let u go back to talking shit to people who don't research everything ever for 130 hours a day sorry leaving sorry brb
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL DAMNNNNNNNN COMING FOR DIODES THROAT. YOU GUYS ARE TOUCHIGN EACH OTHERS THROAT, BB TOUCHING PEEN GETTING REAL HOT, BIG MUSCLES BULGING ITT
Old 09-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #87
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tic Tac View Post

@Diode

I have another 13.57 but the slip got wet and it's hard to make out. This was untuned and stock gearing in ~800ft DA.
13.6 at 104? wtf?

*looks at 60ft*

oh. you are all over the place, guy.

anyway - 13.54 is not 13.5. and 13.5 is a long, long way from 13.2.

don't know if you're new to this or not but judging by the 60ft and the higher time / faster mph, you are still working out things like traction and shift points. your car could conceivably hit 13.5 dead if you improved both and conditions were perfect, but no, you are nowhere near 13.2 or my stock whale of a car with a stupid ridiculously displaced engine.. that was really my point.

i am highly suspicious of a 13.5 accord with bolt ons and a chip tune and nothing else. depends on what you consider bolt ons though, since gearing is apparently included in your world.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:30 PM   #88
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Battle Record: 1-1

Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick

I gotta keep it 100 because some of yall in here acting like yall have never seen a pussy.
Gun game on point like Cp3
throw dem diamonds up or go out w/ a bang like DDP
Da BattleMasta Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:33 PM   #89
CopyPat
Mic Check

Battle Record: 13-10

CopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant futureCopyPat has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to CopyPat

i drive a V8 TRUCK. furreal

cars...pfffftttt
Old 09-25-2014, 09:34 PM   #90
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da BattleMasta Patrick View Post
I gotta keep it 100 because some of yall in here acting like yall have never seen a pussy.
LOL THE FUCK R U LIL IDIYOTE??

O LOOK IMDDA BATTLEMASTA GOT A CAR FAST MY FRIEND WAS IN WALMART ONCE DOING DONUTS AND HE GOT ARRESTED FOR DDCDD. COPS CRAZY FUCK COPS FUCK NIGGAS IN BLUE YALL NIGGAS IN WALMART ACTING LIKE YALL AINT NEVER SEEN A PUSSY LIKE, CAUSE I KNOW WHAT THAT IS BECAUSE I KNOW NIGGAS THAT AINT EVER SEEN A PUSSY ACT LIKE, THEY ALL HAVE ONE DIMENSIONAL ACTING, AND THEY'RE ALL IDENTIFIABLE CAUSE IM DABATTLEMASA PATRICK, HEY IM DABATTLEMASTA WHO WANT FIGHT? *MAKES THREAD* *WHO WANTS TO MAKE A BATTLE* *MAKES THREAD* IM DABATTLE MASTA PATRICK

FUCK U WHERE YOU EVEN COME FROM WHO ARE YOU YOU FUCKING LOSER BITCH OH HEY IM DA BATTLAMASTA

WHAT TEH FUCK DES DAT MEAN LMAO!!!!!!!!!! @ GONEEEEEEEEEEE AT THIS MOTHERFUCKERS NAME IS PATRICK

HEY IS THIS THE KRUSTY FAG

NO THIS IS PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU LMAO DUDE KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE THAT HAVENT SEEN VAGINAS LOOK LIKE?!?!?! DAFUQ DAT LOOK LIKE? HOW R U SPECIALIZER IN THAT DUDE U FUCKA PATRICK BITCH ALOSAH IDIYOTE FUCKA IDIYOTE!!!!!!

LMAO MY CAR GO FAST WAL-MART DONUTS GOT A TOYOTA CAMRY FAST VROOM 4.7 STOCK DOING DONUTS COPS ARREST FUCK YOU

Old 09-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #91
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

@PancakeBrah CHANGE THIS NIGGAS AVY TO THIS

Old 09-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #92
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

My cars launch is garbage. I need new engine & dogbane mounts. Wheelhop like a mfer
Old 09-25-2014, 09:46 PM   #93
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
13.6 at 104? wtf?

*looks at 60ft*

oh. you are all over the place, guy.

anyway - 13.54 is not 13.5. and 13.5 is a long, long way from 13.2.

don't know if you're new to this or not but judging by the 60ft and the higher time / faster mph, you are still working out things like traction and shift points. your car could conceivably hit 13.5 dead if you improved both and conditions were perfect, but no, you are nowhere near 13.2 or my stock whale of a car with a stupid ridiculously displaced engine.. that was really my point.

i am highly suspicious of a 13.5 accord with bolt ons and a chip tune and nothing else. depends on what you consider bolt ons though, since gearing is apparently included in your world.
13.54 isn't a 13.5? Lulz. You must've not be reading my posts as I said more than once this is with STOCK GEARING and NO TUNE. I will only go faster with the gears and street tune, not a chip tune. 13.5 @104 is about right for that 60' and FWD with the weight of my car. Lol @ me being all over the place and lol @ you thinking I would lie about this shit.

Have you even gone to the track in your Genesis? Logic tells me no.
Tic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #94
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick Da BattleMasta Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
LOL THE FUCK R U LIL IDIYOTE??

O LOOK IMDDA BATTLEMASTA GOT A CAR FAST MY FRIEND WAS IN WALMART ONCE DOING DONUTS AND HE GOT ARRESTED FOR DDCDD. COPS CRAZY FUCK COPS FUCK NIGGAS IN BLUE YALL NIGGAS IN WALMART ACTING LIKE YALL AINT NEVER SEEN A PUSSY LIKE, CAUSE I KNOW WHAT THAT IS BECAUSE I KNOW NIGGAS THAT AINT EVER SEEN A PUSSY ACT LIKE, THEY ALL HAVE ONE DIMENSIONAL ACTING, AND THEY'RE ALL IDENTIFIABLE CAUSE IM DABATTLEMASA PATRICK, HEY IM DABATTLEMASTA WHO WANT FIGHT? *MAKES THREAD* *WHO WANTS TO MAKE A BATTLE* *MAKES THREAD* IM DABATTLE MASTA PATRICK

FUCK U WHERE YOU EVEN COME FROM WHO ARE YOU YOU FUCKING LOSER BITCH OH HEY IM DA BATTLAMASTA

WHAT TEH FUCK DES DAT MEAN LMAO!!!!!!!!!! @ GONEEEEEEEEEEE AT THIS MOTHERFUCKERS NAME IS PATRICK

HEY IS THIS THE KRUSTY FAG

NO THIS IS PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU LMAO DUDE KNOWS WHAT PEOPLE THAT HAVENT SEEN VAGINAS LOOK LIKE?!?!?! DAFUQ DAT LOOK LIKE? HOW R U SPECIALIZER IN THAT DUDE U FUCKA PATRICK BITCH ALOSAH IDIYOTE FUCKA IDIYOTE!!!!!!

LMAO MY CAR GO FAST WAL-MART DONUTS GOT A TOYOTA CAMRY FAST VROOM 4.7 STOCK DOING DONUTS COPS ARREST FUCK YOU

This dude is bad lame. Battle or write a bunch of bullshit. Ima go smoke this blunt then fuck. Peace clown. You ain't fucking with me.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:06 PM   #95
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

I just made you smoke a blunt

which MEANS U STRESSED OUT LIL PUSSY CAUSE I JUST SONNED U PATRICK BITCH ASS NIGGA

Old 09-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #96
Da BattleMasta Patrick

I'm too blessed to be stressed. I hit you like a pimp does his hoe though.

check it:

Ayo

what rhymes with Patrick? Gats clipped
ask ya bitch? A fat dick
The facts bitch.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #97
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I'm making chocolate chip cookies :)
Could you find me?
Old 09-25-2014, 10:10 PM   #98
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Somebody explain to me how to get better @ chess.
Could you find me?
Old 09-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #99
Da BattleMasta Patrick

Quote:
The back yard professor on YouTube
Old 09-25-2014, 10:15 PM   #100
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
watch better players. practice better moves. recognize better opponent tactics. take risks. learn how to use the board and its algebraic notations. dont suck

Tags
bb hate tagger<good writers, bmp > bb tbph, guuyz mom bought me a v8, no tomatoes, nycspitz got bus pass, nycspitz irrelevant, nycspitz on a scooter, thinks his mom's car is his