Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #101
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Jennifer Lawrence with a load of spunk on her face has pushed her up the ranks imo

but forreal, I didn't see all the pics, but not one of these hoes took on of their butthole???

:/
Facials are not jlaw
Old 09-01-2014, 09:39 PM   #102
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

anyone wanna pm me a link real quick then?
Old 09-02-2014, 03:20 AM   #103
Beyond
Fresh to Death

Battle Record: 12-5

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- BTC Swagger & Flow
- Fall Brawl I
- Fight Night LI
- Fight Night LII
- Fight Night LIII
- Fight Night XXXVI
- Fight Night XXIX
- Fight Night XIX
- Fight Night VIII
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Tag Team
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)

Beyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant futureBeyond has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
The FBI is shutting down sites for sharing links, so please post none publicly.
They that mad, though?

FBI filled with a bunch of white knight beta faggots, too, then I see

You don't want your nudes all over the internet, don't take them

That simple
Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 08:23 AM   #104
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

lol no.. it'd be one thing if you shared them irresponsibly

but they were hacked and stolen.. that's like saying if you don't want your bank account hacked don't earn any money.

I'll have fun with these as I come across em but it's not the end of the world if they get pruned off the net
Old 09-02-2014, 08:27 AM   #105
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Facials are not jlaw
Old 09-02-2014, 09:52 AM   #106
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

new plox of plaza's babyhole tho
Old 09-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #107
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

The new theory goes something like this:

1. There's a circle of traders and collectors of this kind of shit out there, and there has been for years.
2. These guys aren't high-level hackers as much as very determined and willing to spend a lot of time working with a lot of data to find what they want.
3. The person who sprung the leak probably was new to that group, not in that group or sick of being part of that group.
4. The photos that keep leaking out are from a variety of people who think the entire game will be shut down soon and therefore are letting everything go public now.
5. We may see more in the next week, but the FBI crackdown legitimately has these guys worried.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #108
Diode
PR's Finest

meh.

the ideal lesson learned here is don't take nudie pictures if you don't want people to see nudie pictures. yes, b-b-b-b-but privacy, but as you have learned - there is no such thing due to the inherent nature of human beings.

the reality, however, will be a 6 month moratorium on such acts by those who actually care about their pictures getting out followed by more of the same. the feminist voice continues to grow louder and more hysterical until the bubble bursts on the white knight anti-misogyny brigade when they find out they've allied themselves with nutjobs like this"

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...lways-rape-ok/

and then maybe, just maybe, we can all go back to using the internet as an equal opportunity hate machine for the lulz.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:12 PM   #109
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Don't get me wrong, I'm part of the problem since I also indulged in the photos, but to say that the celebs who took the photos did anything wrong is ridiculous. I think being a celebrity inherently means you lose a sense of privacy, but to be hacked is just shitty, and I think it's a slippery slope to start saying "well they shouldn't have taken nude photos." That people want to see them naked doesn't justify the behavior, even if taking those photos and storing them in iCloud or whatever wasn't the best idea.

Either way, I don't feel sympathy for them tbh. If I could be a millionaire for basically zero contribution to humanity in exchange for a bunch of nude photos of me leaking on the internet, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:14 PM   #110
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

You don't consider acting to be a contribution to society? By extension, what about the arts as a whole?
Old 09-02-2014, 12:16 PM   #111
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm part of the problem since I also indulged in the photos, but to say that the celebs who took the photos did anything wrong is ridiculous. I think being a celebrity inherently means you lose a sense of privacy, but to be hacked is just shitty, and I think it's a slippery slope to start saying "well they shouldn't have taken nude photos." That people want to see them naked doesn't justify the behavior, even if taking those photos and storing them in iCloud or whatever wasn't the best idea.

Either way, I don't feel sympathy for them tbh. If I could be a millionaire for basically zero contribution to humanity in exchange for a bunch of nude photos of me leaking on the internet, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I never said it wasn't wrong. The current problem with all the feminist wharrgrbl surrounding this is that nobody can see this as a gray area.

A) Don't take nude pictures and store them anywhere remotely
B) The assholes who illegally accessed these pictures are assholes

Both things can be true at the same time.. which is the case here.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #112
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence with a load of spunk on her face has pushed her up the ranks imo

but forreal, I didn't see all the pics, but not one of these hoes took on of their butthole???

:/
Loool.. word.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:33 PM   #113
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

The new video of Jlaw shaking her boobs is on point tho.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 12:37 PM   #114
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
The new video of Jlaw shaking her boobs is on point tho.
only the censored gif'd screencap version is out still tho right
Old 09-02-2014, 12:49 PM   #115
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
You don't consider acting to be a contribution to society? By extension, what about the arts as a whole?
I think the actresses in particular make minimal contributions to society, yes. Not to disparage acting, or arts at all, but at this point in time I doubt Jennifer Lawrence and Kiersten Dunst will go down in the annals of acting history as people who penetrated our social fabric meaningfully.

@Diode the flaw in that thinking is that one of those behaviors is morally and legally wrong, the other is legal and morally innocuous. It may not have been a smart move, but I don't see it as a gray area at all, there are pretty clear victims and perpetrators.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #116
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Quote:
I never said it wasn't wrong. The current problem with all the feminist wharrgrbl surrounding this is that nobody can see this as a gray area.

A) Don't take nude pictures and store them anywhere remotely
B) The assholes who illegally accessed these pictures are assholes

Both things can be true at the same time.. which is the case here.
for A) tho, if a reputable company is telling you the cloud is safe.. you're gonna believe that. when hackers got cc info from target nobody blamed the ppl using credit cards at target.

I'm as guilty as anyone else viewing these pics as they come out, but it doesn't make it any less of a gross invasion of privacy, and the one and only party at fault here is the hacker(s)
Old 09-02-2014, 01:01 PM   #117
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
for A) tho, if a reputable company is telling you the cloud is safe.. you're gonna believe that. when hackers got cc info from target nobody blamed the ppl using credit cards at target.

I'm as guilty as anyone else viewing these pics as they come out, but it doesn't make it any less of a gross invasion of privacy, and the one and only party at fault here is the hacker(s)
I never disagreed with any of that.

I stated that the ideal outcome of this is that people realize storing anything on a remote location, regardless of what the hosting company tells you, carries an inherent risk of exposure. That also goes with sending it to a friend or loved one.

A is very much true - if you don't want the risk of exposure, don't take the photo (0% risk). If you wish to minimize the risk of exposure, don't store it anywhere that isn't local - though that still retains a risk (physical theft, malicious person, etc).
Old 09-02-2014, 01:25 PM   #118
Lucos

Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos

Quote:
meh.

the ideal lesson learned here is don't take nudie pictures if you don't want people to see nudie pictures. yes, b-b-b-b-but privacy, but as you have learned - there is no such thing due to the inherent nature of human beings.

the reality, however, will be a 6 month moratorium on such acts by those who actually care about their pictures getting out followed by more of the same. the feminist voice continues to grow louder and more hysterical until the bubble bursts on the white knight anti-misogyny brigade when they find out they've allied themselves with nutjobs like this"

http://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/...lways-rape-ok/

and then maybe, just maybe, we can all go back to using the internet as an equal opportunity hate machine for the lulz.
i smell 4chan in you. and salute.
Lucos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #119
Lucos

Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos Lucos

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
I think the actresses in particular make minimal contributions to society, yes. Not to disparage acting, or arts at all, but at this point in time I doubt Jennifer Lawrence and Kiersten Dunst will go down in the annals of acting history as people who penetrated our social fabric meaningfully.

@Diode the flaw in that thinking is that one of those behaviors is morally and legally wrong, the other is legal and morally innocuous. It may not have been a smart move, but I don't see it as a gray area at all, there are pretty clear victims and perpetrators.
word. except for the last part, it is a gray area. i wouldnt upload a naked picture of myself to any website/cloud if i wasnt prepared for it to be hacked and posted publicly, especially if i was world famous as a starring role actor in a major feature film. as shitty as that film may be.
Lucos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #120
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucos View Post
word. except for the last part, it is a gray area. i wouldnt upload a naked picture of myself to any website/cloud if i wasnt prepared for it to be hacked and posted publicly, especially if i was world famous as a starring role actor in a major feature film. as shitty as that film may be.
Lol this isn't a valid opinion man. Taking naked pictures of yourself, storing them on your own shit, is perfectly legal and agreeable to most moral codes. Regardless of how sensible you believe it is or isn't. Hacking into people's shit, stealing material from them, and dispersing it to a bunch of people is not only illegal, it's considered shitty by just about everyone. Nothing gray about it at all.

The problem is when you start from your argument "well they shouldn't have done that," the natural next step is to moralize - which you are already doing by calling it a gray area. It's like when War Machine beat that porn star, there were almost as many dudes saying it didn't matter cuz she did porn, as if that turned the situation into a wash. It clearly doesn't, no matter how you slice it.

Enjoy the pics and jerk off knowing that you are part of the shitty side of the situation like everyone else.

Tags
deb o'brien leaked?, debobrien>j-law, diode copy paste god, diode copy pastes reddit, diodes broken f5 button, johnny depp dick pics?, the day the internet gave back, tyson is right, tyson made tag to left, tysons here lets leave, upton tits da gawds, verlander #1 fool, why is muff here still, wolf pussy brigade