Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 04-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #21
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnietheking View Post
first off who freestyles in the literal sense of the word like improvising ? .
rebuttles in heated exchanges can be the deciding factor in a match though, specially if what its in response to was ill in itself. From a crowd's point of view, say I say something ill as fuck and you come back and flip the shit on me, you're pretty much outdoing what most folks thought couldn't be outdone. Like for instance MacLethal vs Thesaurus, so many freaking rebuttles shit was ridiculous, one of the best battles I've ever seen. You can't discount freestyling in a battle, improvised shit leads to classics given the circumstances and the content. I've battled in real life before, didn't make a career of it but who hasn't had that shit at a party or in the school hallway lol. If a nigga talks about your kicks or something you talk about his girl standing next to em and so forth. It's always in the heat of the moment shit that the juices get flowing and if you're good at it, once you calm down a bit and make your point, you can get back to your writtens which Hollow does. I haven't seen Joe in this form, he's one of my favs though and I'm eager to see what he can do.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 08:19 PM   #22
ronnietheking
truth.com

ronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-levelronnietheking drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Send a message via AIM to ronnietheking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
rebuttles in heated exchanges can be the deciding factor in a match though, specially if what its in response to was ill in itself. From a crowd's point of view, say I say something ill as fuck and you come back and flip the shit on me, you're pretty much outdoing what most folks thought couldn't be outdone. Like for instance MacLethal vs Thesaurus, so many freaking rebuttles shit was ridiculous, one of the best battles I've ever seen. You can't discount freestyling in a battle, improvised shit leads to classics given the circumstances and the content. I've battled in real life before, didn't make a career of it but who hasn't had that shit at a party or in the school hallway lol. If a nigga talks about your kicks or something you talk about his girl standing next to em and so forth. It's always in the heat of the moment shit that the juices get flowing and if you're good at it, once you calm down a bit and make your point, you can get back to your writtens which Hollow does. I haven't seen Joe in this form, he's one of my favs though and I'm eager to see what he can do.
i hear you and this will be intresting because hollow is one of the best at that style of rapping and making sense while doing it but who is to say joe budden will even do that.

but that can only get u so far lmao at some point u got to come with some well thought out shit and actually make sense so.........
ronnietheking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:11 PM   #23
MonkTheOracle
You Faggots Aren't Funny

MonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-levelMonkTheOracle drags down this site on a Masaii-level
Default CALLING ALL BEAT MAKERS/PRODUCERS

will be dope to see how it plays out
MonkTheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote