Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future
Default ITT I will not say ITT I will also not mention the hippaACT as I'm tired of hearing that word, I will also not mention battling or aids or how much of a faggot this or that one is ... However I will help you understand

Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) formerly reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), "causalgia", or reflex neurovascular dystrophy (RND) is an amplified musculoskeletal pain syndrome (AMPS). It is a chronic systemic disease characterized by severe pain, swelling, and changes in the skin. CRPS is expected to worsen over time. It often initially affects an arm or a leg and often spreads throughout the body; 92% of patients state that they have experienced a spread, and 35% of patients report symptoms in their whole body.

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome is a multifactorial disorder with clinical features of neurogenic inflammation (swelling in the central nervous system), nociceptive sensitisation (which causes extreme sensitivity or allodynia), vasomotor dysfunction (blood flow problems which cause swelling and discolouration) and maladaptive neuroplasticity (where the brain changes and adapts with constant pain signals); CRPS is the result of an "aberrant [inappropriate] response to tissue injury". Treatment is complicated, involving drugs, physical therapy, psychologic treatments, and neuromodulation and is usually unsatisfactory, especially if begun late.

CRPS is associated with dysregulation of the central nervous system and autonomic nervous system resulting in multiple functional loss, impairment, and disability. The International Association for the Study of Pain has proposed dividing CRPS into two types based on the presence of nerve lesion following the injury.

Type I, formerly known as reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD), Sudeck's atrophy, reflex neurovascular dystrophy (RND), or algoneurodystrophy, does not have demonstrable nerve lesions. With the vast majority of patients diagnosed with CRPS being of this type, most of the literature thus refers to type I.

Type II, formerly known as causalgia, has evidence of obvious nerve damage. Type II CRPS tends towards the more painful and difficult to control aspects of CRPS type II scores 42 out of 50 on the McGill pain scale (however there is seemingly little or no data pertaining to type I specifically here). In Type II the "cause" of the syndrome is the known or obvious nerve injury, although the cause of the mechanisms of CRPS Type II are as unknown as the mechanisms of Type I.
CRPS has the unfortunate honour of being described as the most painful long term condition (of those that have been tested), scoring 42 out of a possible 50 on the McGill pain scale, above such events as amputation and childbirth. Lack of social awareness has inspired patients to campaign for more widespread knowledge of CRPS, and lack of clinical awareness has led to the creation of support groups seeking to self-educate with the latest
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:13 PM   #2
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Copied via Wikipedia as it really is the only site that had it summorized the best
Old 03-16-2014, 01:05 AM   #3
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

do you get to park in handicapped spots ?
Old 03-16-2014, 01:08 AM   #4
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

it kind of sounds like multiple sclerosis without the degeneration tbh.

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:11 AM   #5
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Why tho?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:15 AM   #6
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
it kind of sounds like multiple sclerosis without the degeneration tbh.
Before it was prevelant many people were misdiagnosied with MS

And it does have a degenerating factor as it can thin rhe bone of the affected area rather quickly leading into deadening muscle mass and eventually Broken bones obv
Old 03-16-2014, 01:16 AM   #7
Frank Metts

I have type II
Old 03-16-2014, 01:17 AM   #8
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

O now i see why.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:18 AM   #9
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Unbreakable?
Old 03-16-2014, 01:19 AM   #10
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Yeah, I have no concept of medicine or biology at all.

lolz.

Sucks man. Im sorry to hear that. Sincerely.

I know its no consolation, but I have a lifelong debilitating disease as well.

Misery loves company.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 03-16-2014, 01:20 AM   #11
Frank Metts

Quote:

lolz.

Misery loves company.
We can be DBs together

Disease Bros

Not douchebags

On that note I'm up way past my bed time so I'm going to hit the hay
Old 03-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #12
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Unbreakable?
What?
You thought they called me Mr glass
Old 03-16-2014, 01:21 AM   #13
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Word man.

Be safe man.

Keep ya head up.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 03-16-2014, 01:25 AM   #14
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Naw im wondering if ole boy on unbreakable had something like u describing.
Im not patronizing u tho if thats what this seems like. U are frank metts!!! The only real nigga on netcees besides me and witty.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:25 AM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:

lolz.

Misery loves company.
Is it the hands?

I bet it's the hands.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:30 AM   #16
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

LOL

Yes, its called Minimetacarpalitis @Witty

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 03-16-2014, 01:32 AM   #17
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

It's called small hands and I don't want to hear any arguments Rawn, it's called small hands.

Old 03-16-2014, 01:35 AM   #18
Masaii

Do you think girls like rawns small hands because it makes their boobs look big?
Old 03-16-2014, 01:37 AM   #19
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

No arguments

Just struggles.

Small hands is a crippling disease that effects on 2% of the population. Those afflicted with said disorder also experience a propensity towards criminal behavior, and tend to inhabit the urban southeast.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 03-16-2014, 01:41 AM   #20
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

huh?