- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

rofl
are you seriously using treyvon to argue FOR guns?
lmao. that's the best example of why guns suck
remove them from the equation and what do you have?
two alive people
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #82
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Destroyer....are you pro life or pro choice?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:26 AM   #83
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I'm a man, so I don't think I have a right to take a stance on that
it involves a woman's body and should be her choice

I know what you are though, bible beater
we don't need to go down this road
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #84
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
In all honesty, I do JUST laugh. Takes a lot to get under my skin and anyone on a hip hop forum isn't going to do it. I don't take anything you lame faggots type serious and/or to the heart. IMO, half of you troll others just to get a rise out of someone, I'm not the one. I'll engage in the antics, but only in good fun.
Lmao @ this

You JUST spellchecked me a few posts earlier but clearly you dont give a fuck about what we do

I'm not fronting though but if youre here to laugh at and autocorrect people good riddence my friend
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #85
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
rofl
two alive people
Not true. How can you be so sure that Trevon wouldn't have beat that fat mexican to death? You'd never know.

I am pro guns. Not for the illegal shit that surrounds them but for their purpose. I strongly believe in tradition, hand to hand combat. But that doesn't exist in todays day and age. No shoots the 5th anymore, its more about who's clips got the most bullets. Which is sad, tbh.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:27 AM   #86
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
rofl
two alive people
Lmao @ two alive people
Old 03-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #87
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
Lmao @ this

You JUST spellchecked me a few posts earlier but clearly you dont give a fuck about what we do

I'm not fronting though but if youre here to laugh at and autocorrect people good riddence my friend
Shut the fuck up. I said I was done with you.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:29 AM   #88
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Shut the fuck up. I said I was done with you.
You mad bro?

lmao you one step away from putting me on ignore
Old 03-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #89
Sicc

Never that. Don't flatter yourself.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #90
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

trade, if he had to beat the guy to death, Zimmerman would have a lot more chance to maybe fight back and live
guns remove that chance from the equation entirely
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #91
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Set it up fagg0t
Old 03-09-2014, 11:35 AM   #92
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Bro, join the reserves. It's easier to get a concealed weapons license... plus in training you'll get to use grown up guns. Not little toy pistols lol
Old 03-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #93
Sicc

Quote:
trade, if he had to beat the guy to death, Zimmerman would have a lot more chance to maybe fight back and live
guns remove that chance from the equation entirely
I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with you.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #94
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

way to take a stance
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:38 AM   #95
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
Set it up fagg0t
Awww? Did I strike a nerve. Go ahead and set it, lame. Just so you know, I don't do gay poetic topical shit. So set a regular battle if you must.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #96
Sicc

Quote:
way to take a stance
We can argue till we are blue in the face. I am for guns and you are against. Our views are different, lol.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #97
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Awww? Did I strike a nerve. Go ahead and set it, lame. Just so you know, I don't do gay poetic topical shit. So set a regular battle if you must.
I dont do topicals
Old 03-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #98
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

dead at this intellectual idiot destroyer

ban guns save innocents lives

is for abortion.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:43 AM   #99
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

[IMG]http://rlv.z***he.com/right_to_bare_arms_tank_top_t_shirt-ra227051343074b0ab4a31aa5c8c34f48_8naxu_512.jpg[/IMG]

Also whaddup sik
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #100
Sicc

Lol

I am pro abortion as well. We need more of them or else we end up with people like the few posting in here.

Tags
@bags, abort this thread, abort yourself fagg0t, destro is a liberal fag, kyzos = worst troll, my gawd striktas a faggot, tags r for fags, use a gun to kill yourself