Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 11:02 AM   #61
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

All I'm saying is giving people guns and giving people knives isnt the same thing which is what your saying
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:03 AM   #62
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

one is much more effective and requires almost no force or forethought
the other... well, let's just say takes a lot more dedication
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:03 AM   #63
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
did you read everything I posted in this thread
or just the first thing @ uh-oh
the more i read the more i was against you honestly. you made decent points pointing out poverty is the reason why people rob and do shit like that, which i agree with, and you even said something along the lines like yea lets not help them lets just shoot them! sarcastically, like shooting them is wrong. you said the words "i am against guns" and yet you have one. and your reasoning for having one is to protect yourself from those poverty riddled people who might try to rob/kill you.

you are a hypocrite, everything you say is invalid. don't blame me because you didnt think through your thoughts before posting. reading your posts is like hearing the inner dialog in your head struggle to pick a side

i picked my side. im for guns all day

if guns were never invented, i wouldnt want anyone to have one, but they were and thats reality, and i feel everyone should have one.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #64
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I'm pretty sure that my belief that guns are fucked and shouldn't be so prevalent, yet they are also everywhere and so, logically it's smart to not be the one guy without one, is valid.
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #65
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

if you can't see that everything isn't just black or white, ur dumb as fuck
and therefore shouldn't have access to weapons of any sort
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:06 AM   #66
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
All I'm saying is giving people guns and giving people knives isnt the same thing which is what your saying
thats not what i was saying at all, i was very clear with what i was saying.

both can be used to kill people.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:07 AM   #67
Sicc

Quote:
You mad bro?
Nope. You idiots can never piss me off, tbh. I laugh at you.

Guns were originally designed for self defense. Also, war which is 2 sides defending themselves.

The perception of a gun is what you morons are arguing about.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #68
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

uh-oh, guns can kill people super fast from a distance with very little forethought
killing someone with a knife is fucking work. it's a battle, and it's so much more even-handed, even if there's only one knife
same situation with one gun, not exactly fair, is it?
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:12 AM   #69
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
thats not what i was saying at all, i was very clear with what i was saying.

both can be used to kill people.
lolwat?

You just said this in the post above

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
if guns were never invented, i wouldnt want anyone to have one, but they were and thats reality, and i feel everyone should have one.
Thats the last thing we want but yo I'm not against guns but accessibility is what I'm against

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademark View Post
Nope. You idiots can never piss me off, tbh. I laugh at you.

Guns were originally designed for self defense. Also, war which is 2 sides defending themselves.

The perception of a gun is what you morons are arguing about.
You aint mad but you calling us "idiots" and "morons" rofl

lol @ "I laugh at you"

Why are you still posting here then fagg0t
Old 03-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #70
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

And lol @ self-defense

Defend yourself with a bulletproof vest, helmet and riot shield

Gun should be a LAST RESORT
Old 03-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #71
Sicc

Why wouldn't I post? Lol if I was mad, don't you think I would stop posting?

You're retarded, bruh. Lol - keep it up, tho. You're entertaining me.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 AM   #72
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

self defense is funny though
I'm gonna deflect your punch with this bullet!
fuck outta here. they are all offense
philosophy.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #73
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Why wouldn't I post? Lol if I was mad, don't you think I would stop posting?

You're retarded, bruh. Lol - keep it up, tho. You're entertaining me.
Your shit making zero sense now

If you werent mad you wouldnt have to dive down to the offensive and calling people idiots, idiot

I aint keeping anything up fagg0t but word I got you on that autocorrect shit whats good Spellcheck
Old 03-09-2014, 11:16 AM   #74
Sicc

Quote:
And lol @ self-defense

Defend yourself with a bulletproof vest, helmet and riot shield

Gun should be a LAST RESORT
I'm done with you. You watch to many movies.

Of course GUNS should ALWAYS be the last resort, but when somones got a gun pointed at you, what are you going to do? (If you have a gun)

Are you not going to use your gun to defend yourself?

Let's be logical.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #75
Sicc

Quote:
Your shit making zero sense now

If you werent mad you wouldnt have to dive down to the offensive and calling people idiots, idiot

I aint keeping anything up fagg0t but word I got you on that autocorrect shit whats good Spellcheck
So you must be mad, considering you just called me an idiot. Is what you're saying?

Lol
Old 03-09-2014, 11:19 AM   #76
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
I'm done with you. You watch to many movies.

Of course GUNS should ALWAYS be the last resort, but when somones got a gun pointed at you, what are you going to do? (If you have a gun)

Are you not going to use your gun to defend yourself?

Let's be logical.
Do you even news fagg0t?

How many more times we see people shoot others just cuz they THOUGHT they were getting jacked

Get real dumbass I can go out and murder people and claim self defense

And as I said I aint about banning guns I'm about accessibility and putting guns in the wrong hands of idiots like you
Old 03-09-2014, 11:20 AM   #77
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
So you must be mad, considering you just called me an idiot. Is what you're saying?

Lol
Yo I get mad on this forum of course who doesnt

But youre saying youre here just to laugh as us? lol the fuck?
Old 03-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #78
Sicc

You can not claim self defense, faggot, lol. Wtf? That's what the judicial system is for.

Perfect example, Trevon Martin. A stupid little thug gets shot because the person who shot him was defending himself, and all hell breaks lose.

Fuck Trevon Martin and anyone who stands for the nusense.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #79
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Gone @ you taking me literally

Do you really think a person can go on a killing spree and claim self-defense?

IQ levels dropping tenfold with you today
Old 03-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #80
Sicc

Quote:
Yo I get mad on this forum of course who doesnt

But youre saying youre here just to laugh as us? lol the fuck?
In all honesty, I do JUST laugh. Takes a lot to get under my skin and anyone on a hip hop forum isn't going to do it. I don't take anything you lame faggots type serious and/or to the heart. IMO, half of you troll others just to get a rise out of someone, I'm not the one. I'll engage in the antics, but only in good fun.

Tags
@bags, abort this thread, abort yourself fagg0t, destro is a liberal fag, kyzos = worst troll, my gawd striktas a faggot, tags r for fags, use a gun to kill yourself