Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #41
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Death should only appear to those who are in between heaven and hell. Death should personally come to take souls to purgatory, ala Piers Anthony

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:30 PM   #42
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Rape never is.
I'm pretty sure I was visited because my spirit has the potential to be quite an adversary for demons in the afterlife. They were scared of my potential and tried to mount a preemptive strike. Once I shed this physical frame, I'm without a doubt gonna be a super saiyan in the spirit world.

My armor is set. Death only happens to the living, bitch.

Chill Phil

Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 PM   #43
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Sensitive subject?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:45 PM   #44
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Of course not. I call people bitches sometimes. Depending on how they're acting.

Chill Phil

Old 03-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #45
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Usually after being violated anger consumes u.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #46
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

If that makes you feel better for me calling you a bitch...I'll be whatever you dream up.

Chill Phil

Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #47
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Innovator and @Badweather: Sleep paralysis, it's a thing. Seems like this could explain the experiences. Been there, done that.

What @Mike Wrecka is talking about sounds a lot more interesting if what he's saying is true. Here we got more than 1 person experiencing the same thing. Even tho' I do not believe in ''ghosts/spirits'' like the general populace explains/thinks of them, I do believe it might hold some ground. The string theory opens up to question things and see if there isn't something more we don't know about or not that might inflic these experiences of ours. Even though I highly doubt it myself, it's still an interesting subject to talk about.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:01 AM   #48
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

I've experienced sleep paralysis before, when I was 19. My eyes were open, couldn't move or talk. The longest 5 seconds of my life. But I didn't feel, hear, or see the presence of anything that night.

Chill Phil

Old 03-14-2013, 12:02 AM   #49
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

@Objective

how is it sleep paralysis if you dont fall asleep?

could you elaberate a bit?

Edit: @ bad weathers post^^

thats what im hanging on...ive herd of sleep paralysis but its always i cant move..not i cant move and im hearing shit running around me while im physically
screaming with no audible sound coming out lol...

if this could be explained, it would be dope..
personally im not a believer at all, im the skeptic waitng for shit tp pop off.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #50
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badweather View Post
If that makes you feel better for me calling you a bitch...I'll be whatever you dream up.
Lmao nigga a ghost tried to take it from u. I got a right to make u feel uncomfortable about it. Fuck nigga. That is funny shit.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:10 AM   #51
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Ok @TYSON...if we're not gonna debate with facts then there's no discussion really. You win!

@Innovator
They say sleep paralysis is spawned by stress, and the accompanying unrest. I looked in to it when I was younger, after hearing other people's stories about it. It usually occurs during mentally strenuous periods in people's lives.

Chill Phil

Old 03-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #52
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Innovator: The first time I experienced sleep paralysis I didn't even know what it was, the only thing I knew was that I couldn't control my breathing pattern and I couldn't move an inch. I could look around but nothing else. Dreaming may also occur, but it didn't happen at that time. I have experienced some frightening dreams while being in a sleep paralysis tho'. Once I went into that state while I was sitting in my couch, I was sleepy as fuck. Then suddenly some chick came up behind me, took her arms around me and whispered cute things into my ear. A few moments later a friend of mine was infront of me and literally pushed me hard to the couch, I could feel the force of being pushed to the couch as well. I stood up and kinda fought him a little bit in the corner of the room and went back to the couch.
It was a strange experience, but nothing that can't be explained by how sleep paralysis works. Now, if we remove my friend and leave the chick that whispered into my ear... We got what we could call a ''spiritual experience'', but as we know now, it's nothing but a vague reasoning for something I couldn't explain if I didn't know about sleep paralysis.

Basicly it's a state where you're between falling asleep and being awake. You can dream while being 100% conscious but not able to move (in some intances). Where you start to walk around the room like I did some people would call it ''out of body experience'', but it's nothing else than a dream. The things in bold is also links to wikipedia articles. Click them.

Edit: @Badweather: Not always. A friend of mine experienced it once. One of the most down to earth and mentally healthy guys that I know. I lived with him and 2 others for 2 years. He experienced it once. It wasn't during a stressful time either, but that it occurs more often in people that is stressed might be right tho'. (Edit 2: Just read your comment again, ''it usually occurs during'' is different than ''it occurs during'', my bad.)
Old 03-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #53
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

word that actually makes sense becuase she told me this happened during the time her father was abusing her..not sexualy but physically
Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #54
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
@Innovator: The first time I experienced sleep paralysis I didn't even know what it was, the only thing I knew was that I couldn't control my breathing pattern and I couldn't move an inch. I could look around but nothing else. Dreaming may also occur, but it didn't happen at that time. I have experienced some frightening dreams while being in a sleep paralysis tho'. Once I went into that state while I was sitting in my couch, I was sleepy as fuck. Then suddenly some chick came up behind me, took her arms around me and whispered cute things into my ear. A few moments later a friend of mine was infront of me and literally pushed me hard to the couch, I could feel the force of being pushed to the couch as well. I stood up and kinda fought him a little bit in the corner of the room and went back to the couch.
It was a strange experience, but nothing that can't be explained by how sleep paralysis works. Now, if we remove my friend and leave the chick that whispered into my ear... We got what we could call a ''spiritual experience'', but as we know now, it's nothing but a vague reasoning for something I couldn't explain if I didn't know about sleep paralysis.

Basicly it's a state where you're between falling asleep and being awake. You can dream while being 100% conscious but not able to move (in some intances). Where you start to walk around the room like I did some people would call it ''out of body experience'', but it's nothing else than a dream. The things in bold is also links to wikipedia articles. Click them.

Edit: @Badweather: Not always. A friend of mine experienced it once. One of the most down to earth and mentally healthy guys that I know. I lived with him and 2 others for 2 years. He experienced it once. It wasn't during a stressful time either, but that it occurs more often in people that is stressed might be right tho'. (Edit 2: Just read your comment again, ''it usually occurs'' is different than ''it occurs when'', my bad.)
shit man that sounds crazy, like that would be my ghost story yo...

yo son i fought a ghost, caught'em with a 2 piece lol

but see i dont even experience that..

im starting to think im too normal
Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 AM   #55
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Worrrrrd

Chill Phil

Old 03-14-2013, 12:22 AM   #56
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

anyvody read this?

old as shit
Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 AM   #57
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

@Innovator: Yeah, sometimes you don't have to see anything etc. Your body is just in a state of sleeping. It's fucked up and frightening the first few times until you learn what it is and chill out and fall asleep again when it happens. It's definately a weird experience wether or not you're ''seeing'' things or not.

That being said, the threads is getting better every minute. Some interesting discussions for a change. I'd also like to say that if I seem to be ''straight forward'', acting like a ''know-it-all'' and/or ''arrogant'' it's simply just me being drawn into the convo. Rub off anything I say. This is how I talk and I look forward to hearing/debating different views. Interesting topic.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #58
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao aye who was the dude who got molested by a ghost
@TYSON was that u brosepg or was it someone else
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:31 AM   #59
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
lmao aye who was the dude who got molested by a ghost
@TYSON was that u brosepg or was it someone else
U fucking up the churches money. She tryed to grab my penis. His ghost was trying to take his manhood.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #60
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
U fucking up the churches money. She tryed to grab my penis. His ghost was trying to take his manhood.

lmao i knew it was you yo
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote