Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #61
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
its two detectives. its shot weird, like its them being interviewed in modern times, about a crazy murder case from the 90's. but its smooth and transitions back and forth telling the story

its woody harrelson and matt mcconnahay or whatever lol. they both are beasting tho

picture long dialogue scenes with fantastic writing and a dude taking 5 second pulls off cigs inhaling them like a champ

its basically just dope man, you have to watch it to appreciate it.

but like i said earlier i'd wait till its out and watch all 8 in a day like a lazy SOLDIER
dfope appreciate the breakdown uh oh,,ima do that tho nothing doper then taking a sunday and sitting down and knocking out a season of a show lol
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:15 AM   #62
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

@uh-oh

The answer is in this poster.. no way Marty doesn't have anything to do w/ it.. look.. they cut the poster at the "crown" of his yellow hair.

Hmm.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #63
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Looking foward to this tonight
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:37 AM   #64
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

I can't see it til tomorrow morning, I have to d/l it.

Watching The Walking Dead tho.

If I could chose which show to watch tho, it would undoubtedly be TD.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:47 AM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lol strik thats just the trees behind him

spoilers/openthoughts
----------------------------

i dont think marty/hart or whatever is in on it based on his reaction when he found those kids. but at the same time, touch darkness and it touches you back. its all leanin toward rustin. which leads me to believe its not him cuz this show is too good for something that obvious. marty would be a sufficient curveball, it could make sense as well since his daughters a nutcase, drawing the sex scenes, he found those dolls/action figures all surrounding a naked barbie like a gang rape. his kid could be picking up on his subconscience serial killer vibes

but i dunno how it would tie in with the weirdo stuff tho, the pagan swirls and the forest religion shit. they keep referring to it as satanism but its just paganism

and alot of the shit, like time is a flat circle or whatever, rustin expanding on that. they're making it seem too much like rustin, the fact he gets flashbacks and hallucinations are all LSD/acid shit. im thinking as a narc in texas when he killed someone he enjoyed the fuck out of it, thats why he asked to be put on homicide, but i guess he wouldnt know who would be assigned what murders so there is that

but yo its probably both of them tbh, the very first scene of the show is two people moving through a field and they set a fire or whatever

thats probably gonna end up making sense

i dunno, the fact it inspires this much thought tho means they're doing it right
Old 02-23-2014, 10:02 AM   #66
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Great read bro.. very respectable thoughts & opinions there.

It could be them both, ur right.. but wtf @ the tall man w/ the shiny face.. who in the fuck could THAT BE DOE?????

This show is literally the most cerebral show I've ever seen.. I have about 10 different thoughts on whodunnit.. I def think Marty's dad will come up in the next few eps tho... & the phone w/ Marty's daughters face on it in the opening theme.. someone is talking to her I think.

Man Iono.. shit crazy as hell & I love it.

His crazy daughter is bad as hell tho lol idgaf call me a Tyson.

I'd smash.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:13 AM   #67
tyler

Battle Record: 5-9

tyler is on a distinguished road

I do believe it's Marty honestly a lot adds up... The most notable is in episode 5, the look on the dudes face when he sees Marty right before he's shot and in 2002 when Marty tells rust there hasn't been anymore murders And rust says maybe we just haven't found them yet and it cuts to a scene where he sees the police computer and all the murder files were being falsely documented and remember at that point Marty was the captain.. Also Marty was urgent on how he didn't think they should check the pay phone for prints... I truly believe it's Marty... The whole season his signs of hating "whores" points to it... Probably something religious behind it too
tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:19 AM   #68
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i dunno im sticking with the illuminati weirdo theme, i dont think its the detectives but it could be i guess. i think its the anti christian dude, who rustin didnt look in the face when he shook his hand, his brother was the governor or whatever, but shit i missed that im reading other people caught onto, was that dudes name, tuttle, he funded the school, and he funded those weird church dudes (eli from boardwalk) and the church dude supposedly went to school with him or said something like that

that guy was the anti christian crimes guy,so he was trying to get his taskforce on it to bury it.

also the missing girls from the first or second episode, where the one girl said she was chased by a green monster with a spaghetti head, and the sketching, also rustin looking through all the missing reports that were "made in error" i guess a name that pops up on those reports is childress or some shit, and one of the cops who walked that dude to the phone before he killed himself in his cell, was the childress cop

so i think the governor/anti christian family is near the top, also the first victims husband in prison was talking about rich guys praying to standing stones in the woods or whatever

its some illuminati child sacrifice ring, they were getting kids from the school and wherever else, drugging them for there cult and the dudes they murked were just middle men, there to make sure the sacrificed are drugged up enough to not struggle while they do there pagan shit

thats what i would bet on at least

but you never know, it could be rustin the whole time lol

if its marty THO its got me

the wools pulled over my eyes i think he's a drunk incapable of doing anything

but then again, marty couldve just blew that dudes head off because he was saying too much, and not because he was disturbed by the kids in that room

at dinner he said he's never shot anyone or shot at anyone, but that doesnt mean he isnt the killer since its strangulation and stab wounds doing it

Last edited by uh-oh; 02-23-2014 at 10:22 AM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:21 AM   #69
tyler

I'm sticking with Marty having something to do with it
Old 02-23-2014, 10:24 AM   #70
tyler

There's 0 doubt in my mind seeing those kids was not why Marty shot that guy
Old 02-23-2014, 10:29 AM   #71
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

I'm watching them all again, fuck it.. I'm D/Ling the 6th episode tonight as well.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:30 AM   #72
Strikta

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

& that is not just trees in that cut poster.. that is Marty's crown of yellow hair being shown.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:31 AM   #73
tyler

Ur right tho strikta best series since sopranos
Old 02-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #74
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

when marty pulled the gun on him in the house i dont remember the blonde crazy guy recognising him or anything tho? i'd have to watch that episode again

but how i remember it is he sneaks up on him in the house, the blonde dude even thinks about going for a weapon but rustin whistles at him and he realizes he is surrounded and gets cuffed

but now that i think about it, maybe the guy never seen him, maybe he had his back to him i don't remember, and he did look over at him before getting his brains blown out, but i dont remember seeing any recognition as much as fear of a mad dude pointing a gun at your face before pulling a trigger

if harts the killer thats gonna blow my fucking mind tho

cuz that would mean he's way smarter than i credit him for, but in a sense he was trying to persuade rustin that he's wrong and making assumptions from the beginning, and every idea he threw out early on rustin disagreed with. him saying it didnt seem personal, him saying rustin is jumping to conclusion and skewing the facts to fit his version of the truth

but i dont think he's smart enough yo
Old 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #75
tyler

I think he's smarter then u think... And I guarantee something comes out that when things went "bad" in Marty's life was be cuz his daughter either "turns up missing" or is found dead.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #76
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

You guys are pretty good with your guesses
Old 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #77
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
I think he's smarter then u think... And I guarantee something comes out that when things went "bad" in Marty's life was be cuz his daughter either "turns up missing" or is found dead.
Yup
Old 02-23-2014, 10:44 AM   #78
tyler

One quick other point .. Rust makes an incredible case in the field for Marty to go back to the car and call enforcements but why does Marty wanna stay and go in with him when that is outta character for him? Cuz he NEEDED to cover shit up and kill those guys
Old 02-23-2014, 10:47 AM   #79
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

http://www.xvideos.com/video6910234/...tective_1_2_hd
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 10:49 AM   #80
tyler

^^^ don't know what this I'd but not Gunna look in case it's spoilers or sum shit