Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2014, 01:00 AM   #1
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic
Default Mormons Are Whack

Just got done talking to some Mormons I invite over every week as part of my spiritual obligation.

Heard some shit about having to fuck a girl through a hole in a bedsheet. How Indians are demons and impure humans. They also told me and I quote

Quote:
Practice all religions, just take the time to ask yourself why we are right and everyone else is wrong. Because, I know for a matter of fact; all other branches of christ are wrong.
They also told me that god picks their prophets (which they currently have)

And each prophet is picked by 12 apostles who all pray until everyone votes on the same person. Claiming that god is talking to them when they make a nomination.

They also say that nobody has god given authority that is left on this planet, except their prophet and 12 apostles.

Fucking couldn't even make eye contact with these guys.

until next week \suicide
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:39 AM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Aesthetic is 15.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:17 AM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

One of my better friends is a mormon. Sometimes I hang out with him and people from his church. We play football, go to the beach and whatnot. Never had this problem unless I asked and wanted answers about his/their religion. Until then they keep their mouth shut. It's their religion and most religions are fucked up anyways so I refrain from asking questions I don't want the answers to. If they want to judge my choices I don't give a fuck as long as they respect that I'm atheist. Heck, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't mind them judging me, I'm somewhat judging their religion as well. So it's kind of a mutual understanding to just not talk about it tbh.

So, instead of talking about religion, we just hang out and have fun like normal people. I don't know what you are doing wrong tho'.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:33 AM   #4
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

@El Pancake I approve of your aesthetic related boarding.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:27 AM   #5
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

There is so much wrong with your assessment.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:57 AM   #6
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

my mother and sister are mormons, me and my father are not. i ask them things like where do the dinosaurs fit into the bible and watch them squirm. they think some crazy as fuck things like the planet kolob is a real place, as the heavenly body next to god. they can't understand that joseph smith who was already a convicted con artist in new york.. could've just been completely bullshitting about seeing a vision, finding and then translating some ancient gold plates (rumoured to be egyptian scrolls purchased) that where some how found in america.. buried by the nephites to stop the lamenites getting them.. those people are jewish, apparently also the forefathers of indigenous american indian.. i don't think american indians would agree they are jewish, they have a completely different spiritual belief system than religion... yada yada yada yada..etc

all religion is just a plagiarism of egypt anyway.

just questioned my mother on a lot of things and it's hard to think she thinks all this is believable, kept finding so many dates and times that just don't fit into the real history of the world. weird how it all happened in america when the first vistors weren't for hundred of years after.. which is why she claims it's to do with american indian tribes. so much bs.

i agree with the quote below though..

Quote:
They spend so much time and energy trying to help one another and even non-mormons as well. They learn true morals and values and unlike other Christian religions, they are expected to live these morals and values. They are taught that alcohol, tobacco, and illegal drugs are harmful. Who knew? The Mormon church donates millions of dollars to humanitarian projects and disasters. Practicing Mormons are generally more happy and honest than other people too.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.

Last edited by Seyance; 02-21-2014 at 07:00 AM.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 07:12 AM   #7
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Mormons are rich as fuck though @Seyance

I heard you have to pay 10% or more of your income to them and their churches got real gold and shit on the chairs
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:22 AM   #8
Seyance
-

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

yeah she pays 10% of her yearly income, its called a tithing. ridiculous as fuck paying for solid marble cattle decorations and shit.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:41 AM   #9
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Yeah, well tbh shit looks dope as fuck wow

Old 02-21-2014, 09:00 AM   #10
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

this is my problem with all organized religions
passing out a basket for money with gold statues hanging on the walls
how many poor people could one statue feed?
fuck outta here. the hypocrisy is epic.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:02 AM   #11
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
this is my problem with all organized religions
passing out a basket for money with gold statues hanging on the walls
how many poor people could one statue feed?
fuck outta here. the hypocrisy is epic.
terrible logic

why spend money on Jordans when you can use it to feed poor people?

As if the Mormon church doesn't feed poor ppl (read Seyance's quote)

come on, Des
Old 02-21-2014, 09:16 AM   #12
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I actually agree with Des even tho' I see Kyzo's point completely. That's more money that could have gone to help more people, but instead it's more important to hold the values of the church along with standards higher than actual human life. I can see how that's questionable as buying expensive clothes/shoes is more about greed with no underlying values that can be questioned, the church holds rules of how to live life and do everything to help the poor etc. yet spend shitload of money on other stuff. It can't really be compared. Someone buying 300$+ shoes is in a different league because they're not bound by any moral values that could be questioned in the same way.

I still love the stuff they're doing when it comes to humanitarian work etc. tho', can't really front on that. The vatican on the other hand...

That said, the pics Kyzo posted looks absolutely amazing. Aint none of that shit in the mormon church in my town, haha. Either way, as long as people are respectful, do work that's positive for the community and is overall decent human beings I couldn't give a fuck what they believe in.

Old 02-21-2014, 09:21 AM   #13
WZA

WZA is an unknown quantity at this point

That's some crazy shit man, lol
WZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

to kyzo's point:
I'm not a church, and I don't collect money for the poor while I'm out buying Jordan's
also, churches are tax exempt. meaning, poor ass people who live in a shack pay property taxes to live there. Churches, do not.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #15
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Mormons own a large portion of Pepsico

Preaches caffeine is wrong.

\loads gun
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 01:03 PM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

mormons dont fuck through bedsheets wtf?

i heard that about jews tho

and all religions arent a plagiarism from egypt wtf

things in modern religions were taking from egypt, but also the fertile crescent, (babylonian/akkadian/shit like that) and also every other religion that whatever cultural group today passes through

like modern catholicism and christianity has everything from the fertile crescent to egypt to greek/roman to europagan even russian shit, with elements even stolen from the far east

religion is a melting pot of human ignorance
Old 02-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #17
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

True @uh-oh, but mormons have their own underwear n shit they gotta use. No coffee/tea etc. They on a different level like the Jehovas Witness.

Old 02-24-2014, 07:44 PM   #18
Seyance
-

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

naa, them witness's don't celebrate christmas or birthdays.. that's on ANOTHER level.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:20 AM   #19
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Im curious as to what your religious views are aesthetic
Old 02-25-2014, 12:25 AM   #20
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

15 yr old dishwasher makes yet another predoctable religion troll thread.

I hope jamal cancels his big brother day with u tomorrow. U dont deserve him as a sponsor.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote