Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-17-2014, 08:52 PM   #1
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bottom Tier Boarders

You know what's funny?

When the bottom tier and RB boarders (ok, same thing) all come together to defend their fellow dirt people if I make a thread using this account.. yet they join in on the fun if I use one of my other ones.

I think that's hysterical.

It makes identification easy.

Stay touchin dicks tho. Maybe one day you will succeed in turning NCs discussion forum into administrator polls about whether Dia or Dagel is the bigger faggot. We aren't far off at this point.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:01 PM   #2
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

You know what's funny?

When a 30 year old grown ass man spends half his day trolling a rap forum accusing a fellow member for being someone he's proven he isn't for an inkling of a lulz from his fellow band of topical fagg0t friends.

I think that's fagg0tical.

It makes you look like a try hard fagg0t.

Stay being a lame, unroflz .gif linking old fagg0t tho. Maybe one day you will succeed in turning NCs discussion forum into administrator polls about whether @nOx is infact Gamble's greatest troll despite the evidence that suggests otherwise. We aren't far off at this point.
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #3
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzo View Post
You know what's funny?

When a 30 year old grown ass man spends half his day trolling a rap forum accusing a fellow member for being someone he's proven he isn't for an inkling of a lulz from his fellow band of topical fagg0t friends.

I think that's fagg0tical.

It makes you look like a try hard fagg0t.

Stay being a lame, unroflz .gif linking old fagg0t tho. Maybe one day you will succeed in turning NCs discussion forum into administrator polls about whether @nOx is infact Gamble's greatest troll despite the evidence that suggests otherwise. We aren't far off at this point.
Original post is like a honeypot for the Kyzo's of the world.

I hear there's a zoo in need of a giraffe over in the Netherlands. Perhaps you should apply for the job?

I did lol @ referencing topical faggots though. Apparently you think you are a text battler now?

Old 02-17-2014, 09:04 PM   #4
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Here comes El Pancock with the Captain Save-a-Hoe crusade
Old 02-17-2014, 09:07 PM   #5
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Original post is like a honeypot for the Kyzo's of the world.

I hear there's a zoo in need of a giraffe over in the Netherlands. Perhaps you should apply for the job?

I did lol @ referencing topical faggots though. Apparently you think you are a text battler now?

You're posting .gifs that you didn't even make

That's like me quoting a joke I didn't even create just to be associated with it

You're all about the secondary lulz aren't you

@Diode is the news feed of Netcees
Old 02-17-2014, 09:08 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
You're posting .gifs that you didn't even make

That's like me quoting a joke I didn't even create just to be associated with it

You're all about the secondary lulz aren't you

@Diode is the news feed of Netcees
Do you.. do you think people actually make the GIFs they post on forums?

Oh, Kyzo.

Where do I begin.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #7
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

You really are the worlds most boring man

Zzzzzzzz
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:11 PM   #8
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Nah my point is thats the only time your funny

linking/quoting other ppls work

Lulz that originate from you aren't lulz at all
Old 02-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Nah my point is thats the only time your funny

linking/quoting other ppls work

Lulz that originate from you aren't lulz at all
The only time my funny what, Kyzo?
Old 02-17-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Never address with the English language, shit is a disgrace

next reply use only .gifs, I can work with that
Old 02-17-2014, 09:15 PM   #11
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

What the fuck is lulz?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:15 PM   #12
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
What the fuck is lulz?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lulz
Old 02-17-2014, 09:17 PM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

This is way too easy.

Old 02-17-2014, 09:21 PM   #14
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Always try

If you fail

Try harder
Old 02-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #15
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

You know I'm pulling heart strings when you gotta mess around with my username
Old 02-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #16
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Your not even that gay @Diode
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:58 PM   #17
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

el kyzo

lol

that's rich
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

this is what kills my desire to post here.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone please continue to do what you're doing in this topic.

I can only hope.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 10:27 PM   #20
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Full tier list requested.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fail thread número two, frailfailfaggotforever, jeebus. theyre all itt., kyz0 neck is lulz, shitbags, ur makin people log out