Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-13-2014, 11:54 PM   #21
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I'm right and you're wrong
Old 02-14-2014, 12:08 AM   #22
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Orange juice has acidic components and makes the chemicals react quicker. If you chug the oj shortly after taking the drug it will make the high come quicker but not last as long.

If you sip OJ like syrup it will slowly dissolve the drug to act like an extended release medicine like the ones you can buy over the counter.

It's all about the amount you take and the amount of acidic based drink you consume.

Grape juice and soda work too. Just not as well. Any amount of melatonin enhances the high which is where the mango thing comes from, and generally makes any psychoactive a 'little' more intense. This includes weed in particular, has something to do with sleepy chemicals or something.

I highly recommend Shroom tea, or sugar cube acid and coffee.

Your both wrong, shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Aesthetic; 02-14-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #23
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

coming down off mushrooms was probably top 3 most miserable experiences ever, in terms of pure mood

lmao @ the cid seller archetype... yeah man, a hit costs less than those canvas skate shoes dude wont replace until the laces look like lobster entrails rubbed across Aretha Franklin's loofah

i wanna hippyflip w/ this girl from my hometown whos going to uni like 20 minutes away, but all i got is her Snapchat and refuse to ask any girl for their number except in person. as u can imagine, planning anythng is dumb difficult. not to mention she has volleyball like 8x a week
Old 02-14-2014, 12:13 AM   #24
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

shroom tea was unreal
Old 02-14-2014, 12:15 AM   #25
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

I've never done acid. I assume it's pretty much retarded.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #26
Split

Cake has done some seriously un-hipster drugs, thereby increasing his hipsteritude through the law of inverse in-crowdage.

Seriously though, I think that hallucinogens are beautiful because they remove the mundane aspect of life completely for a short while, but also permanently open up a strange avenue for positive interpretation that is near impossible to find organically. Someone described it as "reawakening your childhood", which i think is an overzealous claim, but also a very good metaphor.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #27
Split

Cake has not read Siddhartha and does not know these feels
Old 02-14-2014, 12:23 AM   #28
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ siddhartha. Sounds foreign.

I'm good.
Could you find me?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:31 AM   #29
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

When under the perception of any drugs, your mind is pushed to the realization that knowledge has a limit; empiricism can only take you so far. There is a point where you have to just stop thinking and question everything. I find that drugs show you a dimension that's very close to our own way of thinking but is different, therefore; reality just isn't, until you return that is. It's a matter of time perceived awareness I suppose.

Logic is probably one of the most illogical of inferential reasoning. Acid has shown me that man knows only so much and the amount of intelligence man has isn't based on data but actual experience.

So yeah, acid is pretty much retarding way of thinking, though I feel smarter everytime even when I dont learn anything. Wierd how that works.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:34 AM   #30
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

You can't see it but I'm making the jerk off motion right now. Typing this one handed. Furiously right now. Hurting my arm socket.

You can arrive at those basic ideas through living normally. Except the logic thing. That's just fucking retarded as retarded gets. @Natural for confirmation.

You're not deep.

I hope your next trip sends you to hell and someone kicks you in the balls while you're astrally projected.
Could you find me?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:36 AM   #31
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
You can't see it but I'm making the jerk off motion right now. Typing this one handed. Furiously right now. Hurting my arm socket.
I suppose this is your example of being normal?
Quote:
You're not deep.
Your indirectly calling my last statement 'deep' considering the fact I never claimed such a boast. Why don't you contribute and stop being a fagot?
Quote:
I hope your next trip sends you to hell and someone kicks you in the balls while your astrally projected.
That was really unintelligent.

Im really curious to hear what your drug experience is like, if any at all.

Last edited by Aesthetic; 02-14-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:42 AM   #32
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Bro I'm dumb as fuck. No need to call me unintelligent.

I haven't experience the vastness of my own mind. I need to start doing just crazy amounts of drugs and start pontificating on a text rap board about it like I'm some fucking shaman. Just crazy drugs. I'm going to start huffing paint on acid with a qaalude in my dickhole. I'll see Jesus. But the thing is, it isn't Jesus. Because I see now; Jesus is actually just computer code. We were borne of the final Xyklon. Nothing we see or touch is real; everything physical is just a manifestation of love. We see the digital age as the fall of man when in all reality the binary code is our final love state. I feel this buzz in my fingertips. The Matrix was wrong but it was more right than Hawking. The orange is massive. I can taste everything and nothing, all at once. It tastes like Pygmalion. We're all just cells, man. Interconnected computer coded cells, thinking we're "us". With our "egos" man. It's all just love code.

Praise Xyklon.
Could you find me?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 AM   #33
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
Bro I'm dumb as fuck. No need to call me unintelligent.

I haven't experience the vastness of my own mind. I need to start doing just crazy amounts of drugs and start pontificating on a text rap board about it like I'm some fucking shaman. Just crazy drugs. I'm going to start huffing paint on acid with a qaalude in my dickhole. I'll see Jesus. But the thing is, it isn't Jesus. Because I see now; Jesus is actually just computer code. We were borne of the final Xyklon. Nothing we see or touch is real; everything physical is just a manifestation of love. We see the digital age as the fall of man when in all reality the binary code is our final love state. I feel this buzz in my fingertips. The Matrix was wrong but it was more right than Hawking. The orange is massive. I can taste everything and nothing, all at once. It tastes like Pygmalion. We're all just cells, man. Interconnected computer coded cells, thinking we're "us". With our "egos" man. It's all just love code.

Praise Xyklon.
Then please, could u elaborate on the
Quote:
Vastness of ones mind.
spill out your philosophy, im curious.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 AM   #34
Split

Doing drugs is dumb but it is a good time
Old 02-14-2014, 12:48 AM   #35
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

It's pink slip time, Aesthetic.

32 Bars.

Set it.
Could you find me?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:51 AM   #36
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
Doing drugs is dumb but it is a good time
That's reasonable.

Good for you Split. You're really starting to turn into a man.
Could you find me?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:51 AM   #37
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
It's pink slip time, Aesthetic.

32 Bars.

Set it.
So wait, your gonna dodge every single one of my questions to retort with aggression and then when your at the peak of frustration your gonna call me out with a pink slip?

Your a joke, I doubt anyone shows you respect irl.

I decline
Old 02-14-2014, 12:51 AM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

I'm frustrated? I've lol'ed irl srs at everything you've posted. I think you're a funny guy.

So you duck, though?
Could you find me?
Old 02-14-2014, 12:53 AM   #39
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
I'm frustrated? I've lol'ed irl srs at everything you've posted. I think you're a funny guy.

So you duck, though?
Is that you in your profile picture, not the bird but the one on your page?

You look like an alcoholic
Old 02-14-2014, 12:54 AM   #40
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

That's an old pic.

I see that you're interested in me. Look around my profile page, it's nice.

I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR A WEEK, DICK.
Could you find me?

Tags
pancake has autism, pancake is dumb as rocks