Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2014, 10:46 AM   #21
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

we deserved to make it

with leveon bell our record is 8-4

we have had top 5 offensive production in the last 12 games, and the chargers could barely beat the chiefs back ups

who is that coon dlb's team anyway?

the steelers were very deserving of making the playoffs, we competed with every high level team we played this year, and had a record of 8-4 with the return of Le'veon aka our entire offense

how is our team full of cheaters? how does tomlin do the same thing that numerous other coaches have done over the years (belicheat included) earn him the dirtiest player award?

has dlb even watched football this year? is doesn't sound like he did

coon
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #22
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Steelers didn't deserve to make it.

Lol 0-4

If you start 0-4 you don't deserve shit.

I'm glad the Chargers won. I bet Steelers fans were all excited too lol.

He missed!

Lol
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #23
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Steelers fucking blow lol
Old 01-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #24
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post

Lol 0-4

He missed!

Lol
I don't understand why you put this post

Its like... idk you obv want me to respond? Idk what you want from me tho

you want me to repeat the same thing all over again? you want to be a fairweather sports fan and say ignorant things without having to have real sports discussions?

I don't get you sometimes
Old 01-02-2014, 05:40 PM   #25
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post

Lol 0-4

He missed!

Lol
I bet that was your top notch logic kicking in huh
Alvin Karpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:47 PM   #26
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Who are you?
Old 01-02-2014, 08:59 PM   #27
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Steelers went 8-8 with the Ravens and Browns in their division. They don't deserve shit.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:18 AM   #28
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

If Antonio brown didn't step out of bounds on that return against Miami.. Y'all wouldn't be in this position

Old 01-03-2014, 07:05 AM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Steelers went 8-8 with the Ravens and Browns in their division. They don't deserve shit.
EXPLAIN WHAT THIS POST MEANS
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:03 AM   #30
...the Nagger

Art and a few other people in this thread don't watch football lol @uh-oh

we got the toughest division in football.

the bengals suck frfr and they be beating people all over the league
Old 01-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #31
Tom Sparks

Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks Tom Sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
He's sayin it's a weak division

Which this year it was
Tom Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:44 AM   #32
...the Nagger

the weakest division is clearly the NCF east
we are never the weakest division

we put ourselves out the playoffs

you got teams like the chargers who went to OT with another teams entire bench

they wasn't even playing starters

if we had leveon healthy this year woulda been G

I can't wait for next year. This draft man I wonder who we going after, I know its gonna be defense

we do well drafting WR in later rounds

we had some sleeper picks this yr that just didn't pan out, normally they do tho

for instance Antonio Brown was drafted in the 6th a few years back

Mike Wallace in the Fourth

Emmanuel Sanders in the 7th

even tho he sucks

people think we done for, its just funny to me its all good tho we'll be back I ain't sweatin it

only one team is winning the bowl this yr, every other team is just puttin themselves further down the draft board
Old 01-03-2014, 09:58 AM   #33
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Ways View Post
Steelers fucking blow lol
Old 01-03-2014, 06:17 PM   #34
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Hi hater
Alvin Karpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #35
Fart
You Next

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
lol im sorry

what i meant was

Steelers had the most potential, in that division, considering the roster hits baltimore took. And they sucked it up
Steelers are not good Ed, sorry. "i dont watch football" because i havent watched every steelers game from start to finish right? lol fuck that...why would i watch the steelers unless it were a primetime game? to take naps? foh
Old 01-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #36
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Cam Newton > Ben Roethlisberger

lolololololololololo

NAILED IT.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
Old 01-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i kind of felt the steelers were terrible coming into this season tho.

its a disappointment the ravens went 8-8

its a miracle the steelers went 8-8 lol

if that makes sense.

the bengals obviously had the most potential

i still think the ravens had the most but injuries killed us more than anything probably. i mean look at it like this

anquan boldin
dennis pitta
torrey smith
jacoby jones
ed dickson

last year, compared to this year, for the large majority all we had to play was

torrey smith
ed dickson

both were 2's last year in there positions. and dickson shared his spot with bajema lol. the only player that truly left was boldin.

figures he's named team mvp of the 49ers smh lol
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #38
Fart
You Next

i thought the bengals were a fluke last year
guess i was wrong...ish. theyll be one and done tho, dalton is destined to fuck up
Old 01-03-2014, 07:45 PM   #39
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

colts >>>>>> steelers, ed
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sass