Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Lol

Looking like a rhino gored a chunk out of his hairline. ....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:44 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
first pic lookin like a sunburnt gay weasel
Damn.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:59 PM   #23
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lookin like he smokes cheese doodles out of a hot glue gun off his gas range
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Big games mp3 sound like slamming your wang in a fire door.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #25
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

His Mp3 sounding like a Wegro Spiritual tbh.

This motherfucker looks like Wile E Coyote with broke ears.

These 2 met in shop class, she made his heart skip a beat and he made her a belt out of Mogwai pelts.

This dude works at the carnival with Joe Dirt. He drives an 86 Chrystler LeBaron with a woodgrain engine.

Old Shawshank Redemption face looking ass
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #26
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to rap his way out of the trailer park like his cousin Detour did.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:32 AM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

how this wigger's manfaced broad gonna be seen in public in a 1980's latino house painter's costume??
Old 12-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #28
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

One of detour's severed cornrows grew up to become this nigga.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #29
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

his girl is his cousin..

which is fucked up cause she's also his best friend's sister

...and his best friend is his own brother
Old 12-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

detour and this wigga meet in the street, a five minute handshake ensues.
Old 12-30-2013, 09:57 AM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

This wigga got a ph.d in checkers from county.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #32
Batty
that nigga

His haircut was the inspiration for Blurred Lines

He did stunt work in Swamp People

She got rejected from playing the role of Jwoww's skank cousin on Jersey Shore

He lost his virginity in a juvenile detention center

They smoke only that "Heisenberg Blue"

Has dreams to start his own cartoon channel called Wiggalodeon

Looks like Adrian Balboa posed with a fox with herpes.

High School Yearbook voted him "most likely to live in a cinderblock house and eat his own shit"
Old 12-30-2013, 11:33 AM   #33
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Haha this guy eats shit!
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

ole ferret faced looking wigga
Old 12-30-2013, 11:46 AM   #35
Batty
that nigga

It looks like midgets did tricks on her jeans in Barbie jeeps
Old 12-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #36
veritas
HALL OF FAME

mwahahahaaaa

her jeans look like the bang bus hit every bump
Old 12-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #37
veritas
HALL OF FAME

[IMG]http://blog.petsolutions.com/storage/post-images/ferret.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_***HEVERSION=134082482607 5[/IMG]
Old 12-30-2013, 11:52 AM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

her jeans looking like her cooch expelled sour clam chowder two days prior and she aint had a chance for a wash-up.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:53 AM   #39
Batty
that nigga

^ lookin straight up like a semi-confident magenta possum

Knowing his ass can't bust a real smile with them meth cavaties. Prolly lookin like Stalagtites dipped in caramel.

This the type of dude that hangs around at Coinstar looking sketchy.

Looking straight up like his car got a tape deck in it.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:56 AM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

you KNOW this wigga has donned a walmart vest at least once in his life.

you KNOW this wigga got dem after-market 6X9's installed in his momma's ride

dudes eye trying to escape off the side of his dome on some "it'll get us a check" swag

looking like a methed-out, SLIGHTLY taller froggy fresh and shit

Tags
dirty white genes/jeans, inbred and sped, sass