Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Witty, have you ever been kissed by a man who had flirted with you? Maybe you've just never been open to it due to societal pressures.
Nope, because I have never wanted to...I'm pretty good at not giving a fuck about societal pressures, if it was something I felt a desire to do, I would do it, but I have never felt that desire.

I'm just highlighting the fact that people have this judgement of homosexuality that is illogical and stupid...it either has to be a bad thing or a good thing in peoples eyes when in reality it is just a thing, it is simply a desire that some have which others do not, and that is not something people should feel ashamed about.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #102
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

lmao @Plot doesn't believe in vaginal secretions ITT

never made a girl cum

sad times, sad times all around.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:48 PM   #103
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Yes, I know, @Witty, but what do you think causes some to desire it and others not? Maybe you could learn to desire it. What if you were in prison for life? I mean, it's just what feels good. Why women and not men, for you? What if he looked and acted like a pretty woman? What if he took all his makeup and clothes off later and looked more masculine? What is it that attracts you? Can this be changed? What causes the initial cause for certain type of attraction? What changes it?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 01:55 PM   #104
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, I know, @Witty, but what do you think causes some to desire it and others not? Maybe you could learn to desire it. What if you were in prison for life? I mean, it's just what feels good. Why women and not men, for you? What if he looked and acted like a pretty woman? What if he took all his makeup and clothes off later and looked more masculine? What is it that attracts you? Can this be changed? What causes the initial cause for certain type of attraction? What changes it?
I have no idea, it isn't something I think about...I look at women and I think I would like to fuck them, and my dick gets hard.

I look at men and I just see another dude...I don't want to fuck him and my dick doesn't get hard.

That's about as deep into the matter as I go, if I had to learn that desire then it isn't a carnal desire and I would be trying to find a desire where there wasn't one originally...I go by what my body tells me, and my body tells me to have sex with women, that's as much as I know.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #105
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

The idea of having sex with another man is horrible and disgusting to ME.

But that does not mean that because others enjoy it that there must be something wrong with them, they are just different people with different desires, if it makes them happy to fuck a man in the ass then that's what they should do...I don't understand how that could be a bad or unethical thing.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:06 PM   #106
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

You appear to be deeper than that. Why is this a subject you don't investigate more? Primal urges aren't always right. Sometimes I have urges to hit people in the face.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #107
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Maybe society has put it in your head that it's something to be disgusted by? Why would it disgust you? Seems a strong emotion for something that isn't 'wrong'.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #108
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Hey hey hey hey.

I know you want it.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #109
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
You appear to be deeper than that. Why is this a subject you don't investigate more? Primal urges aren't always right. Sometimes I have urges to hit people in the face.
Because if you read my posts you will see that I have stated it isn't an issue at all, if I felt like fucking a man I would fuck a man, I don't have that desire so I do not...the initial attraction needs to be there, I don't buy all of this 'finding yourself sexually' stuff because I believe sexuality is on far too high of a pedestal, it isn't a big issue at all but yet it is made into one...I don't want to fuck a man, so I don't fuck a man...whether I would like it if I got into that position or not is irrelevant because I have no desire to get into that position with another man, it makes me feel uncomfortable to even think about because I was just not born that way inclined, so to force myself to go there just to see if I like it would require a lie about my own sexuality, which I am not prepared to do, the only reason I fuck women is because my body tells me to do so, and I find them pleasurable to look at, I do not find men pleasurable to look at and that is impossible to overlook, I do not find them attractive and my body nor mind has any impulse to pursue any sexual activity...I see no reason to force myself to do so.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #110
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

didn't read any replies but

NO

it's gay when it's a man doing it
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #111
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Maybe society has put it in your head that it's something to be disgusted by? Why would it disgust you? Seems a strong emotion for something that isn't 'wrong'.
Incorrect...I know gay people who think the idea of having sex with a woman is disgusting, because they do not find women attractive.

It is that simple, just because I do not have a problem with others doing it does not mean I have to deny my own impulses, I think men in general are horrible and disgusting, physically, to look at...I don't find them attractive....it is not the fact that I think it is wrong, I think it is unappealing and I do not find it desirable.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #112
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

You say you weren't born that way... you think sexual desire, orientation wise, is something you're born with?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #113
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Incorrect...I know gay people who think the idea of having sex with a woman is disgusting, because they do not find women attractive.

It is that simple, just because I do not have a problem with others doing it does not mean I have to deny my own impulses, I think men in general are horrible and disgusting, physically, to look at...I don't find them attractive....it is not the fact that I think it is wrong, I think it is unappealing and I do not find it desirable.
Word. Same here. What about trannies?
Old 12-20-2013, 02:23 PM   #114
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

nobody knows the answer to that. it's kind of pointless to debate
the point is whether you're born with it or it's a choice you make, it's your right to do either.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #115
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
You say you weren't born that way... you think sexual desire, orientation wise, is something you're born with?
I dunno, I am no scientist...all I know is, whether it is from birth or it is picked up in later life, it is not something I was born with and it is not something I have picked up.

IF I ever have the desire to have sex with a man, and I am single, I will do it...but I do not have that desire, men are not attractive to me, and I can not imagine myself changing so much that having sex with a man would become appealing to me.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #116
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

you think you might ever have that desire witty?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #117
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Word. Same here. What about trannies?
I don't understand the question.

Are you asking if I would fuck a tranny?

No, but not on ethical or moral grounds...I would be thinking 'there used to be a dick here' and I imagine that would put me off, which is probably shallow but my entire point is we find attractive and desirable whatever feels right to us...I don't think that would feel right to me, so I wouldn't do it...but again, if others think it is pleasurable, more power to 'em.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #118
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
you think you might ever have that desire witty?
Nope.

Old 12-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #119
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
1. this isn't wshh
2. WSHH don't got nothin to do with you being a coon. it hasn't turned me into one
3. this entire paragraph consisted of using the entire black community as a scapegoat. the black community is not a reason why you are a coon
4. Do you frown when you look in the mirror at your own black face? this mofo is Uncle Ruckus

When I get home later, I am going to entirely go in on you
see, u soft nigger. u took it to <3 nigger. like that word contains any strength it held in the years before us. go in on me. i'll be waiting. no more story time eddie, it's time for u to step up. i was talking about black ppl in general lol & no, i don't uncle ruckus myself.
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #120
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I love that one can not stand up for logic and reason in a discussion about homosexuality without his own sexuality being questioned.

I expected this from some, but I am disappointed in others.

Besides, even if I did decide to fuck men I would still be better than every faggot on here....I would fuck men better than anyone, I would fuck you in the ass and you would kneel there and like it and call me Daddy.

Tags
fingering shitcrack = gay, ring ticklers exposed, the shocker