Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #21
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

#bars
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #22
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

^offensive pi
Old 12-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #23
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

wise y u do dis?
Could you find me?
Old 12-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
I don't really dislike black people it's just a troll. They do kind of smell weird and commit crimes at an astonishing rate but they are generally decent to be around unless you're in the "hood" dawg.
aka MunsterBrah
Old 12-12-2013, 11:53 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Pancakebrah.....confused by smart things and angry at smart people...ironically tries too hard to come off as smart when the truth is that he is a young 20 something from a town that just stopped selling blankets to settlers on the Oregon trail with no life experience amd has nver discovered anything....who just lives to quote others discoveries and act smart and think that he is a unique soul bc he still listens to blind melon when the truth is he is that douche bag with the pony tail from Good will hunting.

How you like those apples?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:46 AM   #26
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

lmao i still remember the first convo i had with pancakr

he said somethin about somr obscure shit in relation to somethin i said in an attempt to test the waters with me on some friendly shit

then i was like "do u want me to give u a fuck?"

roflzzzz that was the last of his nicessness towards me

ur a fagg0t so is bags n so is this dickhead bald fagg0t above
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:40 AM   #27
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

make sense of my tag

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 03:57 AM   #28
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Is that what you were thinking when you shit your pants?
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan 12 View Post
lmao i still remember the first convo i had with pancakr

he said somethin about somr obscure shit in relation to somethin i said in an attempt to test the waters with me on some friendly shit

then i was like "do u want me to give u a fuck?"

roflzzzz that was the last of his nicessness towards me

ur a fagg0t so is bags n so is this dickhead bald fagg0t above

Never mudwrestle with pigs....you end up dirty and the pig likes it.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #30
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Strikta and eddie are the biggest racists on the board. Strikta's cool though.

I think Alvin Karpis is a fagboy. Every time I see him post, which isn't a lot, I'm like....why.

Chyeah's got a cuntbelly. I already told him that.

Veritas sucks at writing things.

Sharp's average at everything here. Plus he's a can crusher.

Frank's in the running for biggest lame on the site.

Nik's continued posting is sad. He's old and should srsly be on to better things.

Bags can't lift weights for shit.

Swerve is on Hush's dick.

idk. everyone else is pretty cool in my book or irrelevant to me.
lol a fagboy?
Alvin Karpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #31
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Did you search your name to find this?
Old 12-16-2013, 07:04 PM   #32
Alvin Karpis

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Yea
Old 12-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #33
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

lol weird
Could you find me?
Old 12-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #34
Alvin Karpis

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Weird is you addressing me as a fagboy when I'm not really sure who you are??
Old 12-16-2013, 07:16 PM   #35
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

too many AKs now
Old 12-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #36
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Lol what you been up to Karp?
You still hitting the links up?
Old 12-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #37
Alvin Karpis

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Ways View Post
Lol what you been up to Karp?
You still hitting the links up?
haha yea actually played till end of November until it started snowing which was kinda nice

how about you?
Old 12-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #38
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Played a couple wks ago for first time since sept? Hate playing in shitty weather lol..
Old 12-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #39
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
too many AKs now

Ikr, and it seem that netcees newest member goes by Alfred Kipling

Go figure, right?
Old 12-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #40
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

I'm requesting a name change to Albert Kaleidoscope.

Tags
bagasaurus lives rawrrr, chyeahadmitschimprootsitt, i thought it was cool..., squatshitacus