- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby
Default DULL BOY ROAST THREAD

@dull boy

you're the type to eat a baby and say grace before but then laugh afterwards because you're atheist.

*there is no god* he says as he wipes the baby blood off his forehead wrinkles.

lol @ you being a dad.

Lol @ being jack. The only time you'll ever be close to smashing down a door with an axe is using a coathanger to try and open your sons door after you guys argue and he slams the door shut and starts masturbating. lol @ you only having one coat hanger cause you wear the same shirt everyday. IT's either open the door or not have coat hangers to hang up your only shirt. lol @ your sons gonna masturbate into your toothpaste. lol @ the recurring toothpaste theme.

all serious now. grown up. have 3 meals a day. follow the food triangle. take vitamins and tell people to "email you" when you abruptly leave a get together. they look @ each other "who the fuck was that?" they all shrug. you probably hold your poop in until you get home because you're too good to poop at work. atleast if someones in there. you go in and see someone and you walk out again or if someone walks i while its quiet you pretend to flush and leave with half a poop still lodged in. in a bad mood all day. your floor supervisor tells you to clean up on aisle three "fine" you whipser under your breath. you do a shitty job on purpose. try to clock out before he sees it. hang up your apron. think about rhyming 'apron suicide' all day, think of 30 different ways to rhyme it in your head.

"apron suicide, blatant ...satan......" just babbling words to yourself at this point "shmatan.." whisper to yourself driving home in your honda odyssey lol. "gotta be more dark...what rhymes with satan and is dark....this'll get them on the open mic. gotta use more apostrophes, act like i don't care. i totally care." scream you care in your car. run over a kitten. sacrifice it when you get home.feed it to your son. son gets sick. have to pay sick bills, cry. "sons sick, life sucks, dont exist ever" you write in your memoir. erase it. put a smiley face. fuck you
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:18 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

No picture?

Im not reading any of that

Failias coward slime.

Stfu u unfunny faggot.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

he'll post it later. Suck a penis. Look like you evolved from Steve from Blues Clues.

lol @ your clip on tie. Gotta have one to take off fast when you have sex with brown chicks. Balls it up and shoves it in your mouth.

Look like a convicted unpaid parking ticket offender. lol @ your adams apple. Eyebrows connect with your hairline.

Got back from your Target job interview. Mad cause you shit your pants.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #4
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Where's the pic?
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagcakeBrah View Post
No picture?

Im not reading any of that

Failias coward slime.

Stfu u unfunny faggot.
It is actually funny. You should read.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #6
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I am not lold.

Say it w ya chest on ur real account, coward.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Old 12-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Dull boy is my real account.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
Ghost1

I want him to be the fat guy. Pls say he is.

Also

Are u him....roasting urself? Lol. I just .....lol...ok i am lold.

Edit.

It is u....lol....

Yes funny. Lmao.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:33 PM   #10
Ghost1

U fed ur son that cat tho
?

Smh.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

That big guy be sweating a little.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #12
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

For the sake of the joke, yes that's him.

Even though that's Sage Francis.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #13
Ghost1

Ok so u are the dirty junky version of neighbor on the right. Got it.

Son u look like u could give a shower hepatitus
Old 12-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
Ghost1

U look like u shave ur face w dogshit
son got the smile like hed eat an omelot out of a urinal
Old 12-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
Ghost1

Lookin like u just smoked a bag of fingernail clippings out a crack stem
Old 12-14-2013, 06:49 PM   #16
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Sage Frantic
Old 12-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #17
Ghost1

2010 hacky sack wizard
Old 12-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #18
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I'm not Cristian. That picture isn't me. I'll provide picture once I can jimmy this door open.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:50 PM   #19
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Buys his shirts from his local shanty town
Old 12-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #20
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Bags looking like he jammed a turd up his ass, he had in the freezer for a month.

Lol

Tags
bagsupset, failfailfailfailfailfail, negalulz incorporated, shithispants