Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-13-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default ITT I take shots at Pancakes bitch ass

pancake, seems you've been pleading for my attention. Here yah go:

When you do your sets of squats, there is a black dildo beneath you

your original screen name was in honor of your mothers breast size, or lack their of

you pose in the mirror with your dick tucked between your legs while old reruns of Buffalo Bill's play highlights play in the background

you once came on a baby sitting in a stroller while it's mother wasn't looking. Your sister still won't utter a word to you to this day

your nightly routine consists of: "see what chyeahhh is doing, try as hard as you can to garner his attention, go to sleep, if you dream about him, wake up, jack off, then repeat the process"

a box of 7.62x39 shells says you rub your joints down with imported female whale blubber every night. This stimulates you for some unknown reason, at which point you proceed to locate the fattest chick nearest your home, and coax her with honey covered jellybeans to your half flat, where you fist her with a balled fist full of homemade dietary supplements.

go benchpress a bullet nigga

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 01:15 AM   #2
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

damn
Old 12-13-2013, 01:24 AM   #3
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

nigerian negated neglected nigger

word tho pancake the softest dude on the site

he the type that smiles at strangers when they make eye contact

dude got the voice of a baby elephant

fag

g0t
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Bump
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

lol pancake.

into neoism. eats his own chakra.

performs doll surgery with his teeth.

saw his mom sewing and told his friends about the tiny swords.

eats toothpaste. freak. has always 'goes advanced' when posting on here. makes him feel smarter. more of a template layed out.

thinks he can shoot fire out of his eyes if he tries hard enough.

sports a toothpaste haircut.

has sex with toothpaste.

eats toothpaste out of the tub. Scrapes it with the edge of his comb to do his toothpatse hair-doo, to get the last of the toothpaste out.

tells people he benched 25lbs more than he actually does. totally sounds convincing when he tells his gym buddies. "yeah, man, did it like 3 times yesterday. jack was here. you know jack" lol. can't. falls on his chest. has to tell jack to lift it up. jack isnt good with numbers so when they ask him he's like yeah i think it was that much, idk. they're oh shit pancakes fucking ripped. isn't. lol . can't do the extra 25 lbs. so much work, so close yet so far. eats more powder. stuffs it in his face. powercake bruh. makes pancakes out of protein powder. took the tein out of protein and the der out of powder so its propow. tells his friends if they know about propow, knowingthey wont. "whats propow??"

-- " its how i benched 25 lbs more lol yall stupid"

" wtf really? i googled it nothing came up."

---" the makes just took tein out of protein and der out of powder. propow. beast. has enzymes. cost like 300. around what i could bench, ironically lol. "

*friends amazed*

uses and thrusts his whole body to shoot a three pointer. hits the rim. says "almost" outloud. laughs and jogs casually to the bouncing ball. says "been a few months, bout to sink this next one in" goes a little closer, shoots it. makes it, but backboards it. "meant to backboard it" he says. kids are watching, scared of the propow weight lifter-turned-bball player. has a kobe jersey on. screams KOBE when he layups with a spin. says "almost" when it rims out. does the same under the leg move over and over. says "basketball is stupid, more of a football guy, do you do fantasy?" kid thinks hes going to rape him. has pancake etched in his air force ones that are casually untied. kid calls him a faggot and tell him full court 21. they beat him. they're 14. he's like whatever. storms off in his ford fusion. 2003.

the pancake brah. squints his eyes so he has a better looking profile when he pulls up to a hot girl at a red light. doesnt make eye contact. thinks shell be mesmerized for the rest of the day. lol doesnt remember him. toothpaste haircut. fuck you man

Last edited by big baby; 12-13-2013 at 10:23 PM.
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #6
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

everything is accurate about that post except the bench part. i'm an honest man. no e-stats. want videos?

i love toothpaste.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post

uses and thrusts his whole body to shoot a three pointer. hits the rim. says "almost" outloud. laughs and jogs casually to the bouncing ball. says "been a few months, bout to sink this next one in" goes a little closer, shoots it. makes it, but backboards it. "meant to backboard it" he says. kids are watching, scared of the propow weight lifter-turned-bball player. has a kobe jersey on. screams KOBE when he layups with a spin. says "almost" when it rims out. does the same under the leg move over and over. says "basketball is stupid, more of a football guy, do you do fantasy?" kid thinks hes going to rape him. has pancake etched in his air force ones that are casually untied. kid calls him a faggot and tell him full court 21. they beat him. they're 14. he's like whatever. storms off in his ford fusion. 2003.

the pancake brah. squints his eyes so he has a better looking profile when he pulls up to a hot girl at a red light. doesnt make eye contact. thinks shell be mesmerized for the rest of the day. lol doesnt remember him. toothpaste haircut. fuck you man
hahahahahahah
Old 12-14-2013, 12:32 AM   #8
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
lol pancake.

into neoism. eats his own chakra.

performs doll surgery with his teeth.

saw his mom sewing and told his friends about the tiny swords.

eats toothpaste. freak. has always 'goes advanced' when posting on here. makes him feel smarter. more of a template layed out.

thinks he can shoot fire out of his eyes if he tries hard enough.

sports a toothpaste haircut.

has sex with toothpaste.

eats toothpaste out of the tub. Scrapes it with the edge of his comb to do his toothpatse hair-doo, to get the last of the toothpaste out.

tells people he benched 25lbs more than he actually does. totally sounds convincing when he tells his gym buddies. "yeah, man, did it like 3 times yesterday. jack was here. you know jack" lol. can't. falls on his chest. has to tell jack to lift it up. jack isnt good with numbers so when they ask him he's like yeah i think it was that much, idk. they're oh shit pancakes fucking ripped. isn't. lol . can't do the extra 25 lbs. so much work, so close yet so far. eats more powder. stuffs it in his face. powercake bruh. makes pancakes out of protein powder. took the tein out of protein and the der out of powder so its propow. tells his friends if they know about propow, knowingthey wont. "whats propow??"

-- " its how i benched 25 lbs more lol yall stupid"

" wtf really? i googled it nothing came up."

---" the makes just took tein out of protein and der out of powder. propow. beast. has enzymes. cost like 300. around what i could bench, ironically lol. "

*friends amazed*

You misspelled "laid."
Old 12-14-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
You misspelled "laid."
No-one fucking cares. How dare you quote something of value ITT and pull it up on a grammatical mistake. You are a malignant cancer.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:39 AM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

He did it as a joke. The post was so lengthy and try-hard that he trivialized the entire thing by only caring about a one-off typo. Basically disqualifying the content. Good strategy.
Could you find me?
Old 12-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #11
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Masa II View Post
No-one fucking cares. How dare you quote something of value ITT and pull it up on a grammatical mistake. You are a malignant cancer.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:57 AM   #12
Masaii

Old 12-14-2013, 01:02 AM   #13
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
You misspelled "laid."
I knew you would catch that.

Since your best friend got laid by your ex.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:03 AM   #14
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Engaged, even!
Old 12-14-2013, 01:10 AM   #15
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Who the fuck wants it
Old 12-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #16
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

for being so smart you're really shitty at analysis. and other stuff, i'm assuming.
Could you find me?
Old 12-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #17
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

void, how many accounts is it now maif0
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #18
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
for being so smart you're really shitty at analysis. and other stuff, i'm assuming.
This threads about you. Bend over. When you talk it just ruins it kind of, but not really.

dm'ed certain. told him to intervene or else he'll eat his toothpaste.
Old 12-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #19
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

what you just said doesn't make any sense.

this topic was originally made to engage me in a discussion shit talk fest.

you just came along with your persona or whatever. and posted stuff.

bend over?! i have nudes on deck. will send.
Could you find me?
Old 12-14-2013, 01:23 AM   #20
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

it makes sense you're just delving.
@Chyeahhh Guevara tell him he's wrong so I can be right. Will return in the morning for more. You can send them if you want.

Tags
cake hates himself, certain <3's cake, cupcakebrah is gay, dude is a dqer