Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2013, 05:11 AM   #121
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

No worries. Continue to remind me that I'm getting on your nerves, that you fry and boil at the sight of me, that at the very depths of your being, at the crucifix of your nature influenced by the ethics and morals your parents instilled in you, you despise me with the highest level of abhorrence, where you feel the need to pester me and attempt to evoke the response I get from others through an unhindered act of callous attack.

Last edited by Ryan 12; 12-03-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:22 AM   #122
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

Oh, and just a quick question for yer, young sire. Do you do anything other than post in the disc?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:24 AM   #123
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

MMLRLK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan 12 View Post
No worries. Continue to remind me that I'm getting on your nerves, that you fry and boil at the sight of me, that at the very depths of your being, at the crucifix of your nature influenced by the ethnics and morals your parents instilled in you, you despise me with the highest level of abhorrence, where you feel the need to pester me and attempt to evoke the response I get from others through an unhindered act of callous attack.
This sounded really stupid.

In other news, apparently this shit was an assassination lmao

http://truthernews.wordpress.com/201...-drone-strike/

'You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine.'
MMLRLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM   #124
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLRLK View Post
This sounded really stupid.
its stephen fry, fagg0t

Last edited by Ryan 12; 12-03-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #125
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

Quote:
its stephen fry, fagg0t
I have no idea who that is. But if he's some type of intellectual I'm sure he'd agree that his 'exposition', as u referred to it before u edited ur post, sounds very stupid when used as a reply on a lime green forum.

Old 12-03-2013, 05:59 AM   #126
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMLRLK View Post
I have no idea who that is. But if he's some type of intellectual I'm sure he'd agree that his 'exposition', as u referred to it before u edited ur post, sounds very stupid when used as a reply on a lime green forum.
damn, im out of fucks to give

ill post motherfucking Shakespeare pussy

and this lime green forum hosts poems and a writers league

fagg0t
Old 12-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #127
MMLRLK
Your Pusherman

'Ill post motherfuckin Shakespeare pussy' made me laugh. Sounds like somethin Kenny powers would say

Old 12-03-2013, 12:43 PM   #128
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
No worries. Continue to remind me that I'm getting on your nerves, that you fry and boil at the sight of me, that at the very depths of your being, at the crucifix of your nature influenced by the ethics and morals your parents instilled in you, you despise me with the highest level of abhorrence, where you feel the need to pester me and attempt to evoke the response I get from others through an unhindered act of callous attack.
Lol did I just win?

I think I just won.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #129
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oh, and just a quick question for yer, young sire. Do you do anything other than post in the disc?
Not recently, but as a writer I've done more than the majority of people on this site. Those 21 hof pieces I like to brag about being the main thing...nobody's touching that as far as i know, i have also won many tournaments and one league....the only one i stayed in for the entire season.

In summary, yeah...My first 8 years were my most productive, now i don't really care so much.

What have you done?

Old 12-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #130
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Tmz video slower down shows projectile hitting before impact

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #131
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

bhahahhaha
stfu seriously

that's hilarious tho
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #132
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/zoeywbu/status/4.../photo/1/large

fyi the guy with the split face posted earlier lived. construction accident. see link above.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #133
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

He lived but he is never having sex ever again.

Old 12-04-2013, 06:22 PM   #134
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I was let down by the lack (quality and quantity) of Paul Walker jokes in this thread.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags pwnd by usatoday, brian o'goner, gregorysprisonbusescape, he dead, hewasasnitchanyways, lawl walker, paul cantwalk, ucanonlygo2fastonce, vin diseal next