Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future
Default audio post production is horrible...

this shit sucks...frame by frame vocal editing down to 1/24 a second...time compression an expansion on single formants...

smh I love audio engineering when it comes to music but this film shit is ridiculous...an I still have another semester of post...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

K
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #3
CymbiCort

Battle Record: 4-13

CymbiCort is on a distinguished road

You need a new hobby
CymbiCort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:44 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
K
well played
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #5
detour

Accomplishments

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CymbiCort View Post
You need a new hobby
this isn't a hobby...this is what i do...unfortunately i have to learn the post production shit for the degrees tho'...
Old 10-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

no one is going to hire you unless you update your fashion sense Joshua..just saying.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #7
detour

Accomplishments

my fashion sense is fine...shouldn't u be out somewhere making hair dolls or something?
Old 10-28-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
CymbiCort

Battle Record: 4-13

CymbiCort is on a distinguished road

Can you consider taking those hideous creatures out of your hair at the very least?
CymbiCort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

U should wear flannel
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:39 PM   #10
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

There is a less than 1% chance to find a career in this field. Thought I would share that
Old 10-28-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
detour

Accomplishments

I'm not going into post production...u gotta be versatile if u expect to make a career in music tho... but performing is my main thing, then engineering... mixing an mastering...
Old 10-28-2013, 06:52 PM   #12
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

you should be david from roseanne
Old 10-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #13
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

How much u get payed to battle @detour, if u even do... Jw
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
I'm not going into post production...u gotta be versatile if u expect to make a career in music tho... but performing is my main thing, then engineering... mixing an mastering...
word word, you should lean heavier on behind the scenes tho, i mean what are you performing? no hate, but your music needs work. you should link up with a beatmaker who is dope for the style of music you want to make, and you should also take criticism more seriously outside of writing, some ways you deliver and shit are on some humpty dumpty up and down up and down accentuating your rhymes too much, the rhymes are there, you don't need to accentuate em know what i mean

but mainly just get with someone with better beats and you will instantly make better songs. your beats aint bad, but they ain't on the same level as what your putting overtop and its bringing it all down

its like yo i fuck with cars all day. if the paint on a car is failing, i cant just sand it smooth and paint over it. even tho its smooth, its still failing paint, underneath new fresh paint. sooner or later its gonna start checking and the new paint will peel.

so even though your beats are ok, and you are making them clean as fuck mixing wise, and then laying verses on top, its still gonna fail

because you gotta strip it down to the metal and start from scratch.

get beats from someone who does nothing but make trap beats.

do what you do.

perform that.

but at the same time, people are going to have to want to see you perform. so you need to have tracks that people bump. and people have to be a fan of YOU. which is hard when you come off arrogant when at this point in time all you got is bars. theres a million dudes with bars. make good music. but yo im high and just trying to give my honest 2 cents no hate

but yo its good to see you still fucking with the engineering and shit. this movie shit sounds crazy tho fuck that

but if you somehow down the road end up doing engineering on movies and tv shows

keep the fucking dialogue and music at the same level fuck what they are teaching you lol

nothing more irritating than turning up a quiet scene to hear it and then being assaulted by trumpets when the scene changes lol
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #15
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfza Gamble View Post
How much u get payed to battle @detour, if u even do... Jw
less than I'm worth but more than I would working a10 hour shift doing drywall...
Old 10-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #16
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

detour engineers vakill's shit too.... damn
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #17
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word word, you should lean heavier on behind the scenes tho, i mean what are you performing? no hate, but your music needs work. you should link up with a beatmaker who is dope for the style of music you want to make, and you should also take criticism more seriously outside of writing, some ways you deliver and shit are on some humpty dumpty up and down up and down accentuating your rhymes too much, the rhymes are there, you don't need to accentuate em know what i mean

but mainly just get with someone with better beats and you will instantly make better songs. your beats aint bad, but they ain't on the same level as what your putting overtop and its bringing it all down

its like yo i fuck with cars all day. if the paint on a car is failing, i cant just sand it smooth and paint over it. even tho its smooth, its still failing paint, underneath new fresh paint. sooner or later its gonna start checking and the new paint will peel.

so even though your beats are ok, and you are making them clean as fuck mixing wise, and then laying verses on top, its still gonna fail

because you gotta strip it down to the metal and start from scratch.

get beats from someone who does nothing but make trap beats.

do what you do.

perform that.

but at the same time, people are going to have to want to see you perform. so you need to have tracks that people bump. and people have to be a fan of YOU. which is hard when you come off arrogant when at this point in time all you got is bars. theres a million dudes with bars. make good music. but yo im high and just trying to give my honest 2 cents no hate

but yo its good to see you still fucking with the engineering and shit. this movie shit sounds crazy tho fuck that

but if you somehow down the road end up doing engineering on movies and tv shows

keep the fucking dialogue and music at the same level fuck what they are teaching you lol

nothing more irritating than turning up a quiet scene to hear it and then being assaulted by trumpets when the scene changes lol
the difference in volume levels on scenes comes from the fact that movies are mixed for playback in a theater...theyre supposed to be remastered for home systems but the production companies don't do it cuz they don't wanna pay the extra money...thus u end up with that problem...

tbh I like my beats...if my laptop hadn't gotten destroyed I'd be making crazy shit cuz I had just got native instruments komplete program... as is all my beats uheard are using the stock instruments on my daw...but I've still got komplete so once I replace my laptop am I can stay making beats with instrumentation outside of logics stock plugs I think u will find them much better...

I understand the need to make music people want to hear so if trap beats are hot then yeah but that's not my style...I mean there's some trap beats I really like (wait till I release access granted) but it's not what I wanna so exclusively...

also, I drastically changed my delivery in the past year an I think u will be shocked at how much smoother it is an how much personality it has as opposed to just rhyming words... The problem is the label I was recording with dropped the ball an ice for six songs for am epn sitting in limbo...

once I am able top release some new stuff I think u will like it
Old 10-31-2013, 12:07 AM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word when i mean trap i just mean more banger shit in general, like the shit you make sorta

with komplete you should be good, my main critique was your sounds, i had komplete 4 or some shit and that was insane, i think there up to like number 10 or some shit now for i know, and each version they just add more so you probably got some dope shit if its newer than 4
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:23 AM   #19
detour

Accomplishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word when i mean trap i just mean more banger shit in general, like the shit you make sorta

with komplete you should be good, my main critique was your sounds, i had komplete 4 or some shit and that was insane, i think there up to like number 10 or some shit now for i know, and each version they just add more so you probably got some dope shit if its newer than 4
I totally agree about the virtual instruments but I can only work with what I have...once I'm able to get komplete running then yeah I'll be able to drastically expand my instrumentation...I've also been looking at the phantom x5 synthesizer from Roland...an I have komplete 7...complete with all the massive synth bass sounds for dub step an shit...
Old 10-31-2013, 09:24 PM   #20
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
less than I'm worth but more than I would working a10 hour shift doing drywall...
How much is that? Lol
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vakill??