Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #41
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Sighs.
Lights newport.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #42
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

lmao yo i just read that shit to my lil bro, me and him are weak frank. tell another g, u are currently top 5 goat boarders
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:42 PM   #43
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

LMFAOOO
died at the high blood pressure runs in my fam line
omg
Old 10-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #44
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

franky metts approaching hlb at a dizzying rate
Old 10-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

The throwing rocks line did make me lol irl.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #46
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

lmao @Frank Metts for the win
Old 10-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #47
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXus View Post
this story was great. i think i'm going to be social now.

so yea... space cakes -- that's that shit. always gives me a nice, manageable, mellow. i had pot hot chocolate one time, and idk what it was but the emesis about an hour afterward absolutely devastated me. the worst bout of vomiting i've ever had ever, forget excessive alcohol. idk if it was a bad batch or just made with the wrong part of the plant or something but i'm never doing that again. spare yourselves, also. you've been forewarned!

so yea, space cakes. they're cool, though.
Alcohol and weed don't mix especially if your a JP smoker.

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:42 PM   #48
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
I got some fucked up ass stories

I threw a 6 a bone after doming a fifth of Bacardi limon when I was like 19 .... We was in her parents basement, I beat it till it looked like an open roast beef sandwich, went raw diggity too but that liquor dick wouldn't let me cum ( hate that shit )... Told the bitch I had to pee she said she wanted to go upstairs to grab some drinks I went in the basement bathroom and painted the walls vomit green, talking exorcist shit, I went under the sink to look for cleaning supplies and just poured a whole bottle of Lysol on the floor ... Then I walked right out the bathroom and out the back basement door ... This bitch tried to chase me down on some " get back here and clean this up " shit ... I turned around and started throwing rocks at her until she gave up running ... Never saw that dirty bitch again but I'm sure she throws darts at a picture of me plotting revenge

holy shit fuck thats funny.