Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-19-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future
Default 6'5, 256 lbs meets 6'3, 238 lbs

Never gets old.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

i'm a michigan fan, but it doesn't hold a candle to this
Old 10-19-2013, 10:54 PM   #3
Mael
Almighty

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Nice pads.

Here's what happens when you take them off:

Old 10-19-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol michigan is horribad
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
lol michigan is horribad
Wrong.

Devin Gardner is (generally) horribad. The o-line full of freshman except Lewan (when he isn't injured) is horribad.

Still better than all the ranked SEC teams that fell today.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
Nice pads.

Here's what happens when you take them off:

Rugby fans are so cute.

If Jadeveon Clowney hit your biggest, most ruthless guy with no pads you'd have to find a new biggest, most ruthless guy.. because he'd be dead.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #7
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Wrong.

Devin Gardner is (generally) horribad. The o-line full of freshman except Lewan (when he isn't injured) is horribad.

Oh okay. Outside of your QB and o-line, you're not horribad. Word.

O-H-I-O, btw.
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Oh okay. Outside of your QB and o-line, you're not horribad. Word.

O-H-I-O, btw.
After you almost lost to Iowa?

40-34.

Hoke is 19-0 at home.

See you on 11/30.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
After you almost lost to Iowa?

40-34.

Hoke is 19-0 at home.

See you on 11/30.
i feel as though some sort of signature bet should be made in accordance with our differing opinion on closely situated, arch rival, big ten college football teams.
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #10
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
i feel as though some sort of signature bet should be made in accordance with our differing opinion on closely situated, arch rival, big ten college football teams.
sure.

tbh the game will probably look a lot like today's game between mich and indiana. neither team has a great secondary, and tOSU arguably has one of the worst defenses in the fbs, period.

but if bad devin shows up none of that will matter. there is no turnover machine more powerful in all of the fbs.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:11 PM   #11
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Quote:
No you did not make that comment.
King Ra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #12
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
sure.

tbh the game will probably look a lot like today's game between mich and indiana. neither team has a great secondary, and tOSU arguably has one of the worst defenses in the fbs, period.

but if bad devin shows up none of that will matter. there is no turnover machine more powerful in all of the fbs.
Done and done.

Brady Hoke is an alumni of my high school, tbfunfact.

OSU will wipe the floor with Michigan. Won't be close, in my estimation.
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:15 PM   #13
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Ra. View Post
No you did not make that comment.
LSU to Ole Miss
UGA to Vandy
SC to Tenn
Aggies to Auburn

the winners in all of those games are terrible teams. i root for SC here since you have to pick one and i hate the ACC with the fire of a thousand suns, but with shaw out for the millionth time, they could easily lose to plenty of B1G teams. UGA is a fucking morgue with all their injuries. there is literally nobody left by murray. LSU would prob beat everyone but the suckeyes, so they've got that going for them. the aggies have a defense that even OSU laughs at.

the only "upset" that wasn't really an upset was Mizzou over UFL. Mizzou looks monstrous, though their original QB was way more talented than the backup they are stuck with now.

bama is bama and nobody will beat them. this was about the losers today, though.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #14
Mael
Almighty

Quote:
Rugby fans are so cute.

If Jadeveon Clowney hit your biggest, most ruthless guy with no pads you'd have to find a new biggest, most ruthless guy.. because he'd be dead.
Andries Bekker. 6' 10", 265 lbs.

Jadeveon Clowney? lol.. that's cute.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #15
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Done and done.

Brady Hoke is an alumni of my high school, tbfunfact.

OSU will wipe the floor with Michigan. Won't be close, in my estimation.
i think it will be a shootout unless bad devin or gallon is injured.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #16
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:17 PM   #17
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
Andries Bekker. 6' 10", 265 lbs.

Jadeveon Clowney? lol.. that's cute.
6'10", 265? your man is undersized as fuck. tell him to put some meat on his bones.

i was just talking college before.

any NFL lineman would destroy him. completely.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #18
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Quote:
i think it will be a shootout unless bad devin or gallon is injured.
Agreed. I'll take Meyer and Miller in a shootout nine out of ten times against Michigan.
Could you find me?
Old 10-19-2013, 11:19 PM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

hell not only that, but with 60-100 lb more on their frame, those same lineman will dust him in a 40.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #20
Mael
Almighty

lol.. the fat boys gotta wear pads and have breaks for every play.