Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default to anybody who had beef with me on here

you still do!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHlksjflkdsjfkljadslkjfs

You mufuckas wit yah emotional ass E epiphanys and shit. smh. It'll take more than the site almost crashing for me to forget how to distinguish the real from the fake on this here site. If you have beef with me, it's cause you're a fraud plain and simp and I've called you on it, otherwise everybody that rocks with me and vice versa is straight with me and vice versa. Yah bloodtype is the knockoff red coolaid, and your heart pumps willy wonka chocolate in the daytime and at night time an on call gay midget comes in, adds pink food coloring, and churns the pink chocolate while singing the soundtrack to the Sounds of Music in French until you wakeup in the morning, at which point in time you blow a bubble that pops and a butterfly flies out of it.

Osama momma lake em bitches

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Like the new name
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

WE'VE NEVER HAD BEEF EDGAR

EVER

(i'm going to be a pescatarian)
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #4
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

we good ox, no malice over here cat daddy

some of these niggas though....SOME OF THESE NIGGAS B!! yo I can't even front. The nigga that drinks gain detergent in the morning but has no profit at the end of the day. The nigga looks like an albino Mexican b! lmao Anybody seen this nigga without a hat on? Son is like 26 and has a comb over under that shit b. Prolly do. This nigga looks like a serial killer that only kills people in hip hop, that's why he dresses like that b. You know how the media gives nicknames to the serial killers and shit, they call that nigga The Mic Check Killer. the nigga leaves a def jam business card at the scene of every crime.

Old 10-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #5
Masaii

Drunk chyeahh is roflz

>
Old 10-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #6
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

but I'm not even drunk though, I've still got like three fourths of the bottle left

Old 10-19-2013, 01:24 AM   #7
Masaii

I sense an increase in boarding levels within the hour.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #8
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I see an increase in sleep soon as I finish this bottle. far as boarding goes I'll leave that to the rest of ya'll

Old 10-19-2013, 01:28 AM   #9
Masaii

New name is dope btw keep it
Old 10-19-2013, 01:35 AM   #10
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

no doubt

Old 10-19-2013, 01:36 AM   #11
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

@Masaii

somebody told me you go to sleep with an inflatable dumb bell under yah pillow b

Old 10-19-2013, 01:52 AM   #12
Masaii

Lol its ironic cause I just finished actually

David ikes thrown
Old 10-19-2013, 03:44 AM   #13
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

El Che Guevara was a communist piece of shit

Any one who supports this guy should die

Know the real truth about this mass murderer
Old 10-19-2013, 04:47 AM   #14
Masaii

oh cause capitalism is working wonders in the world, right? LOL gtfo with your doctrinated world view.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:54 AM   #15
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
you still do!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHlksjflkdsjfkljadslkjfs

You mufuckas wit yah emotional ass E epiphanys and shit. smh. It'll take more than the site almost crashing for me to forget how to distinguish the real from the fake on this here site. If you have beef with me, it's cause you're a fraud plain and simp and I've called you on it, otherwise everybody that rocks with me and vice versa is straight with me and vice versa. Yah bloodtype is the knockoff red coolaid, and your heart pumps willy wonka chocolate in the daytime and at night time an on call gay midget comes in, adds pink food coloring, and churns the pink chocolate while singing the soundtrack to the Sounds of Music in French until you wakeup in the morning, at which point in time you blow a bubble that pops and a butterfly flies out of it.

Osama momma lake em bitches

lmao. i died while i was still alive. plus, i'm sure you're a scholar and a gentleman.
Old 10-19-2013, 09:17 AM   #16
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Dear your blackness,

Did we have actual beef?

Yours truly,

Your whiteness
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:42 AM   #17
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

No Frank

Ill Nik the real truth about this man has Been absconded away with. History perpetually made it so that we really have been told false truths regarding what he was about and what he was responsible for. Shot the CIA wont even be truthful about what role they played in his demise along with cointelpro. The same with Castro. Think about Columbia, Noriega and Panama, Nicaragua, and what was really going on duringall of these revolutions coming about. They actually learned guerrilla warfare though US as far as sneaking around and tactics went lol. We had our dirty little hands in everything don't forget the bay of pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. You ever seen the movie thirteen days? Ask yourself how real that was

Old 10-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #18
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

<3
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #19
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
No Frank

Ill Nik the real truth about this man has Been absconded away with. History perpetually made it so that we really have been told false truths regarding what he was about and what he was responsible for. Shot the CIA wont even be truthful about what role they played in his demise along with cointelpro. The same with Castro. Think about Columbia, Noriega and Panama, Nicaragua, and what was really going on duringall of these revolutions coming about. They actually learned guerrilla warfare though US as far as sneaking around and tactics went lol. We had our dirty little hands in everything don't forget the bay of pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. You ever seen the movie thirteen days? Ask yourself how real that was
True talk right here.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote