Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 10-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future
Default RAP-ROYALTY SUCKS DONKEY SCHLONG PENIS, THE FUCK RECOMMENDED ME TO THAT BITCH ASS WEBSITE? LULZ

MUST HAVE BEEN TROLLING

THEY GOT LINES LONGER THAN GAMBLES OVER IN THAT BITCH

FUCK IS AN INTERNATIONAL TEXT LEAGUE COMPRISED OF ALL AMERICANS?

NO THANKS, GUYS

ROFLZZZ
Old 10-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

wow! My boo is there.
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #3
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sini View Post
Okay.. first off, He whose name shall not be spoken.. that "Another One Bites The Dust" sample wasn't flipped, or used creatively. It was looped, and cut rather harshly. You put it later on in your track when there was a pause in the instrumental.. and it didn't make sense. That's when the instrumental is supposed to stop.. and putting the sample in between that time was awkward. It didn't fit. I was gonna give you all of the positive feedback first, but honestly.. I don't have any..
He whose name shall not be spoken.. you're not even on the beat. You have these awkward, annoying pauses in between your bars on top of them being stretched-out and not having any rhythm or cadence in the first place. It doesn't matter how good you audio quality is.. and might I add, despite you boasting about having a new set-up and Pro Tools and ALL THAT-- the quality was terrible. You've gotta learn how to mix. And get rid of that lisp. I'm honestly trying to pick out something good about this diss.. and I just can't. You rhymed? You dug up some dirt on Tana. I didn't really feel a punch in anything. That closer was horrible, because it's like you just cut off the song when there was still more to it-- giving us a poor note to end with..

When I feel like your quotes and pictures did more than the audio track itself, you need help. I'm sorry.
ROFLZZZ

MAYBE I'LL STAY A WHILE AFTER ALL

WHO? @Mizz Millionaire
Old 10-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars View Post
ROFLZZZ

MAYBE I'LL STAY A WHILE AFTER ALL

WHO? @Mizz Millionaire
daaamn @ that feedback

brutal feedback which is well articulated, detailed, and seemingly honest makes it all the more brutal lol
Old 10-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
ribbit
The deputy of nc

Battle Record: 1-10

ribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant futureribbit has a brilliant future

At Times it paints the perfect pitture through and its exactly what u Need to hear tho
ribbit is offline   Reply With Quote