- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
And how does it feel to follow society's miscreants and castoffs and take their word as Bible just because it's contrarian? I openly admit I don't know about these subjects. So how does it feel to go around thinking you know ANYTHING when in fact you're too insignificant to know anything at all?
I try to do my own research, mayne. To be honest, 9/11 truth hit me like a mac truck and I WAS convinced from that proof, years ago. Since then, through my own research and critical thinking (as rudimentary as you'd like to imagine it) I've discovered that I've never been proven wrong so far. The trends continue, and continue, and continue! Only in small instances due to errors on behalf of my own understanding have I missed the ball in some cases. 'New world order' or world government has been an evolving concept since before Aldous Huxley wrote Brave New World. This is simply a real subject of tangible debate. People know this today as globalization, or this:

Keep this in mind: I resent pundits and probably don't watch anything you think I watch. I just think James Corbett is a G.

Last edited by Vulgar; 09-19-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #22
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

what book is that from?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #23
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Memoirs by David Rockefeller

Last edited by Vulgar; 09-19-2013 at 05:51 PM.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #24
Alvin Karpis

Battle Record: 34-12

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Summer Classic V
- Summer Classic IV
- NBL Season 7
- BA Swag and Flow
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV

Alvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant futureAlvin Karpis has a brilliant future

Have to co-sign vulgar

There's a difference between conspiracy theories and cold hard facts

& a lot of people can't seem to wrap their head around what's going on, or most importantly don't care too, that's the scary part
Alvin Karpis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #25
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
You can't answer the question definitively though ... that's the point ... theirs a big chance you are the brainwashed

Funny when you posted the Shit about the white girl giving you head I instantly thought of Charles Manson and his conspiracy theories one of which had to do with an apocalyptic race war between whites and blacks but the reason the blacks held back was because of their infatuation with white women. .. then he claimed helter skelter was a Beatles song that told him to kill people so this war wouldn't happen...
but I fucked a black chick like 2 weeks ago bro! What's your point? I can most definitely agree that I won't answer the question with a defined degree of certainty because honestly, I'm just lazy as fuck right now lol

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #26
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

I think a general rule of thumb w mass Mind control Is to appeal to the masses more so then a minority.. Even if applied to subsets

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 09-19-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #27
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Funny thing is I believe in mass mind control ... just not the way most see it

Is god real? A conspiracy theory? ... 2.2 billion Christians would argue till their death

how does one know what is fact or fiction ? Do you take someone's word for it? Just because its in a book or a documentary its valid ? The new testament is a book does that make a deity fact?

For all we know greek mythology could be real and judiasm and christianty were created to skew the truth. So mortal men could take over. Who knows

That's my whole point... you can think you have cold hard facts but in reality your creating your own judgement. No one besides the people who need to know will ever know the real truth behind 9/11 or any major event other then what's told through the " evil corporate " media...

Their are speculations and that's what creates theories but their just theories.

Facts are facts ... they are supported by undeniable truth... nothing any conspiracy theorists here has displayed consistent undeniable truth ... theories have facts sprinkled in to support opinions

I have my own theories but also hold tight to the old saying " believe half of what you see and none of what you hear "

Some of yall claim super intellect but lack the common sense to realize your trying to overstand some things that will never be truly understood until the time is right which may never happen
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:38 AM   #28
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I like pancakebrah because he said besmirch.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:06 AM   #29
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

the man that admit he knows nothing is wise
the watchman watches and warns the people
if anything is amidst, he blows the trumpet and tells every one to be on their guard
they're mixing lies w/the truth turning every thing alien gray
our prospective is microscopic, it's as small as an atom
and these little bitty particles burn hotter than the sun , this is radiation
the whole worlds has been hit w/a dirty bomb
and this will be your 3rd nuclear winter
the watch man keeps the light on at night so u won't be in the dark
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:53 AM   #30
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

The laws of physics are fake.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:35 AM   #31
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

this question was not at all philopsophical

more hypothetical

& borderline just retarded which hinges on a big 'if' which common sense & your own intuition should be able to discern...& it aint shit to do with good & 'evil'

eh

wdeva

sidenote
Quote:
Facts are facts ... they are supported by undeniable truth...
so if you're certain that something is fact, & by your perception is supported by 'undeniable' truth...& i believe the total opposite fact to be true which i also believe is supported by 'undeniable' truth... by your logic, that cant happen.

aaaaaalll im saying is shit aint as black as white as your making it out to be,...hold up, i missed something...
Quote:
how does one know what is fact or fiction ? Do you take someone's word for it?
but somehow the same nigga says...
Quote:
Facts are facts ... they are supported by undeniable truth...
uh...aaaawwright then.

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #32
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
no.
Kinda, sorta, yeah, actually.

There ARE people who fuck with your ideas and do believe you. I see it here, every time something goes down they on here @ing the fuck out you for your opinions.

Now, if you're wrong - you've misguided these people.

1) it's not nearly as large of a scale as mainstream media
and
2) you aren't intentionally misguiding anybody since you truly believe these things..

BUT you still did misguide these people, and as many times as your predictions/cautionary tails have been wrong, you'd think a man so passionate about the truth would see error in his ways and dial back a bit...
Old 09-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #33
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

lmfao I don't give a flying hoot n nanny about what any of you think. You want FACTS? I've forgotten more factual shit than many of you will ever come across. I do what I do and I'm gonna continue doing what I do with or without any of you folks' approval. You can take that to the bank, the Rothschilds bank!

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:32 AM   #34
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
There is such a thing called disinformation which sprouts up everywhere in the 'truth' movement. Men who believe they are right believe they are right. Some, a la Pancake, have never once in their lives questioned the official narrative of 9/11 for example because they are either preconditioned to ridicule the mere notion of questioning established "fact" or they are afraid of being categorized as "nuts."

But listen up, you guys will hear it here, from me. 9/11 truth may not be as prevalent anymore but the new world order is very, very pertinent. Look up globalism. There are thousands of websites out there with real news. The Patriot Act is real. The NDAA is real. The NSA wiretapping is real. The 2008 banker bailout is real. Agenda 21 is real. Eugenics is real.

Find out how all of those relate and you will be on Chyeahhh's level. Chyeah is a bit too astronomical for my taste but the backlash he gets on here is unjustified for a NCG like him.
You're projecting again, Vulgarity.

Maybe I should ask this... why should I care about the new world order?

They're building a supercomputer, one that's multiple million square miles in area. It will be big enough to process every, single, bit of data transferred on American soil. And that's exactly what it will do.

it will collect literally all of our data. ALL OF IT. The government is open about this, and in an interview said "it's not infringing on right to privacy, almost all of the data will sit there and never be looked at, ever"

the facilities will process 60 billion gallons of water a DAY, and has cost billions to build, and billions more for software, and billions more on top of that for maintenance and staffing.

But you know what? It doesnt matter, at all. Just like in the real world, there aee ways to hide your traces and trails, and suddenly when it's the *government* doing these things intead of some fucksniffer from India tryna fusk my GMail, its EVIL

Not to mention, I can simply turn off the majority of my electronic devices and live as if nothing has changed.

Like. You guys are mad at the government for doing its job of being an annoying government. So we can be reminded of all the issues and imbalances in our country and way of life in the gorgeous limelight of primetime, so we can all get together and argue badly and continue to not watch C-Span because IN REALITY all of these things actually are unimportant.

hey look, we approved some new ammo crates #falseflag #illuminati

How come no1 can explane these thing that are some government mule's entire job to account for? I CANT SEE AN OBVIOUS TREND IT MUST BE SUBVERSIVE

You people that devote hours and hours to finding the TRUTH are the biggest bitches of the media. Because the truth doesnt matter. What matters is the working truth that everyone agrees is the average sum, more or less, of what every person on every side is having petty squabbles about

people just like to be heard, and to feel like they influence things. bam. politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Funny thing is I believe in mass mind control ... just not the way most see it

Is god real? A conspiracy theory? ... 2.2 billion Christians would argue till their death

how does one know what is fact or fiction ? Do you take someone's word for it? Just because its in a book or a documentary its valid ? The new testament is a book does that make a deity fact?

For all we know greek mythology could be real and judiasm and christianty were created to skew the truth. So mortal men could take over. Who knows

That's my whole point... you can think you have cold hard facts but in reality your creating your own judgement. No one besides the people who need to know will ever know the real truth behind 9/11 or any major event other then what's told through the " evil corporate " media...

Their are speculations and that's what creates theories but their just theories.

Facts are facts ... they are supported by undeniable truth... nothing any conspiracy theorists here has displayed consistent undeniable truth ... theories have facts sprinkled in to support opinions

I have my own theories but also hold tight to the old saying " believe half of what you see and none of what you hear "

Some of yall claim super intellect but lack the common sense to realize your trying to overstand some things that will never be truly understood until the time is right which may never happen
undeniable facts are irrelevant. theyre limited approximations of what is obviously right in front of you. we just have to give these things names so we can talk about them, they dont hold any power or weight until you USE them to prove something.

hence why Chyeahhh will always be a poverty theorist.

just posting tabloid factoid after irrelevant, inconclusive tabloid factoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
The laws of physics are fake.
approximations mayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Kinda, sorta, yeah, actually.

There ARE people who fuck with your ideas and do believe you. I see it here, every time something goes down they on here @ing the fuck out you for your opinions.

Now, if you're wrong - you've misguided these people.

1) it's not nearly as large of a scale as mainstream media
and
2) you aren't intentionally misguiding anybody since you truly believe these things..

BUT you still did misguide these people, and as many times as your predictions/cautionary tails have been wrong, you'd think a man so passionate about the truth would see error in his ways and dial back a bit...
BINGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
lmfao I don't give a flying hoot n nanny about what any of you think. You want FACTS? I've forgotten more factual shit than many of you will ever come across. I do what I do and I'm gonna continue doing what I do with or without any of you folks' approval. You can take that to the bank, the Rothschilds bank!
you only forget the facts that don't appeal to you.

Im sure youre a smart guy. You make good connections between things. But do you actually take these things seriously, or are the just something fun to speculate about for you?
Old 09-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #35
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

@Rugged .... it was philosophical because the question contains no true answer thus hypothetically speaking opening up an argument

But your right it wasnt a bland true to form, is god real type philosophical question ...

I was truly stating @Chyeahhh!!! Could be right but no one will ever know unless it actually happens ... but I did pose the opinion that he could be the manipulated one which is a possibility

You twist shit though and missed my point ... like to me its a fact my wife had a c section, I was their I saw it happen I watched as my daughter was pulled out ... now I can tell you that, show you the scar and my daughter but is it really a fact to you? Do you take my word for it because the evidence seems to be their or do you create your own theory... that's my point

To me its undeniable truth, I saw it with my own eyes ... to you its my word but you could make it a fact in your own mind if its supported with what you feel is truth
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote