Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #41
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
Someone, somewhere, in a dark room, far, far away, is having a good laugh at our ideas of superheroes based on blind flying rats and red underwear sporting aliens with drapes for flaps.
And why do you think they're far away in a dark room? Because nobody fucking liked them and banished all the lame faggots into a room where they could circlejerk about nothing of interest. Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up so these gentlemen can have an intelligent and much needed conversation in peace about this predicament we find ourselves in as the two worlds presented simply can not co-exist.

That being said.. Frank Metts did kinda destroy that ''DC is childish'' shit with mentioning Watchmen and V for Vendetta. Watchmen is the best comic book I've ever read, shit's dope af and Dr.Manhattan would literally, without doubt, destroy Superman and Batman within seconds if he wanted to. It wouldn't even be a fight, they'd just dissolve.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:31 AM   #42
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
And yet superman would merk the whole squad.
Rofl, true

But as a fanboy I'd have to say marvels my fav
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #43
Mael
Almighty

Battle Record: 2-3

Mael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant futureMael has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
And why do you think they're far away in a dark room? Because nobody fucking liked them and banished all the lame faggots into a room where they could circlejerk about nothing of interest. Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up so these gentlemen can have an intelligent and much needed conversation in peace about this predicament we find ourselves in as the two worlds presented simply can not co-exist.
My point exactly. If only I could have expressed myself as proficiently. It should be noted that although my initial comment (at first glance) appeared as a blatant scorning of the fanatical world of comic book heroes at large, I was in fact, merely presenting the OP with a cleverly disguised metaphorical answer, an illustrated mockery of DC's most popular poster boys, Batman and Superman. Ergo, those who are laughing in that oh so dark room far, far away are thus the bemused fictional characters of Marvel Comics. In context, we see the whole picture, my friend. You still cool with me getting it in with your female relatives, right?

Last edited by Mael; 08-24-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #44
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
My point exactly. If only I could have expressed myself as proficiently. It should be noted that although my initial comment (at first glance) appeared as a blatant scorning of the fanatical world of comic book heroes at large, I was in fact, merely presenting the OP with a cleverly disguised metaphorical answer, an illustrated mockery of DC's most popular poster boys, Batman and Superman. Ergo, those who are laughing in that oh so dark room far, far away are thus the bemused fictional characters of Marvel Comics. In context, we see the whole picture, my friend. You still cool with me getting it in with your female relatives, right?
lol, you're right, I just skimmed through the thread and judged your post abit fast, for that I apologize. Great post indeed.

However; I don't got anything against anyone getting it in with any of my family members as long as they're cool with it and y'all getting along, it aint my business. Idgaf. Just seems abit desperate that you'd go to Norway just to get laid, like wtf man?

Old 08-24-2013, 08:40 AM   #45
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

What y guys think of affleck portraying batman in this new superman vs batman movie

@ objective & @ mael
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #46
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Blaze View Post
@God Of War never read a batman comkc?.

U wilin.

Do urself a favir

Srs

Read "hush"

Or.....idk.....so many.....even newer stuff......dark knight returns

The long Halloween

Srs

I never thought batman.was shit till i legit sat down an read him as an adult. He is tje best comic.book hero working. Done.

These are good to but I was trying to get him to peep the killing joke
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #47
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Yeah well the comics were different in different eras, Batman was dark as fuck when it started. Also marvel didn't offer anything like Watchmen or Dark Knight for along time. DC started Vertigo for mature readers with stuff like Sandman, Doom Patrol, Animal Man,
this is where such dope writers as Alan Grant, Peter Milligan, Grant Morrison, Garth Ennis and Mark Millar came from (although DC stole them all from 2000AD). At the time Marvel was offering nothing like that.

Plus if you wanna really debate it, you could say the Marvel bit the entire concept of super heroes off DC, who were doing it years before. And didn't even bite it well, I mean isn't the Peter Parker secret identity just a total rip on Clark Kent?
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #48
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Omg I love comics but u guys r faggot
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:36 PM   #49
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lmao peter parker puts on a mask and Superman just takes off his glasses how the fyck is that a rip off dumbass.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #50
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun Dinero View Post
What y guys think of affleck portraying batman in this new superman vs batman movie

@ objective & @ mael
You mean to ask what I think about this

being the next Batman? Seriously?

Old 08-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #51
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Fuck your a low level boarder Tyson.
So DC brings out the first superhero SuperMAN who has a secret identity as a worker for the press, then over 10 years later a new comic company brings out SpiderMAN who has a secret identity as a worker for the press.
Marvel even bit the fucking _MAN sufffix
Plot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #52
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
Fuck your a low level boarder Tyson.
So DC brings out the first superhero SuperMAN who has a secret identity as a worker for the press, then over 10 years later a new comic company brings out SpiderMAN who has a secret identity as a worker for the press.
Marvel even bit the fucking _MAN sufffix
The fact u think level of boarding is relevant means u a fag in real life.

Ten years later? Lol for real that is your argument and cause he uses man at the end of his name yea bro they biting
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:03 PM   #53
Darth Yoda

Battle Record: 6-2

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF

Darth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant futureDarth Yoda has a brilliant future

Actually, they do bite. And it doesn't matter. They're both good.
Darth Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #54
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao dc bit aswell wtf is your point
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #55
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plot View Post
Plus if you wanna really debate it, you could say the Marvel bit the entire concept of super heroes off DC, who were doing it years before. And didn't even bite it well, I mean isn't the Peter Parker secret identity just a total rip on Clark Kent?
This is dumb. Clark Kent and Peter Parker are two completely diff. characters. Biting the idea of a masked man w/ exceptional ability to protect others? Ya ok

Tbh i only read a handful of comics... Fucking $5 a pop near me

Can u torrent them?
Old 08-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #56
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
Can u torrent them?
Most of the known ones, yes. Some are even out on mediafire etc. as well. What you'd want to google/search for on sites is .pdf's and similar viewing things.

On Piratebay: http://thepiratebay.sx/browse/602 Just change your search preferences to comics and search. See if you can find what you're looking for, if not google is actually helpful in these cases, just be careful about where you're downloading it from, check comments (if possible) and use a virus prog. Shit should be fine 99% of the time from torrent sites tho'.

Old 08-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #57
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
This is dumb. Clark Kent and Peter Parker are two completely diff. characters. Biting the idea of a masked man w/ exceptional ability to protect others? Ya ok

Tbh i only read a handful of comics... Fucking $5 a pop near me

Can u torrent them?
yeah bro u can torrent anything
Old 08-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #58
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

not pussy
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:35 PM   #59
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
not pussy
LIES

u ever seen one of them 3d printers rofl
Old 08-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #60
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

lmao
touché
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote