Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
Xnub
SZNUBBED

Battle Record: 5-13

Xnub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost for answers, any REAL feedback?

A couple weeks ago I made that thread talking about, 'Do all men cheat, or does it just show insecurity'...

Now, I'm not usually one to get my personal life all caught up in the interwebs, but since I'm semi-anonymous, and am sincerely lost for answers... I figured why not share my problem w/ NC's ... and see what advice I might get.

Here's the backstory needed.....

I love my girlfriend.

Meaning, I want her to have my children. I want to grow old with this person. I want to be buried next to her. She's what I'd call my soul mate. I'd do ANYTHING for this girl.

I cheated on her, 6 months into our new 'relationship'..... She found out recently... After about a year and a half has gone by...

Ok, now here's where shit get's hairy...

Once she found out, I put myself in her shoes... Or tried to at least... and found myself asking, "How could I forgive myself if I were her, could I?" and this has plagued me ever since. I think that the role male and females play in a relationship are different of course... but if I were her, would I be able to forgive me, truly?

Long story short, I fucked her over again..... Left w/ her at my house sleeping, while I was drunk.... To meet up w/ an ex.... only to wind up getting in trouble, not getting any pussy, and feeling like I totally just signed the death warrant on something that was already hanging on by a thread.

Where was I left? Still in love, still just wanting her, wondering why I chose to do the things I did... Wishing I hadn't done them at all... Wondering where my head could have been... Wondering where her head must be...

The days went by, and she became distant. Eventually, she ended up fucking someone else. After she did this, she came and fucked me the next day, got caught up in a lie... and now I found myself on the other end of the stick. I felt betrayed and hurt... I wanted nothing more than to just call her a slut to her face and be done w/ it.... but was constantly faced w/ the dilemma that I caused ALL OF THIS. If it wasn't for my mistakes, none of this would of happened, right?

Ok, tl;dr.... whatever, venting. suck my dick.....

The question I pose to NC's is this.

Am I taking this all too seriously? I mean I know I'm only 24, but shit.... who's to say she's not the one for me? Who's to say anyone else would be better? Is it possible that we can still have a healthy and fulfilling relationship together even though so many things have happened between us? How do I move past her PURPOSELY going to fuck someone else, just to hurt me... and then saying she's always loved me and just wants to be w/ me. I know where my intentions were when I did what I did, and I can honestly say they were not to hurt her..... I unno, this post has turned into an emo-esk rant... AND I DO NOT LIKE IT. FUCK YA'll, I Get more pussy than this whole site combined, get at me.... GAy ass niggas.

Peace.
Xnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
Xnub
SZNUBBED

These are the days of our lives......
Old 08-05-2013, 07:13 AM   #3
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

I don't think its possible for you and her and I also think you need to either grow up or be young. what I mean is if you obviously cant handle a grown up relationship you should not be in one and should just bar/club hop and try to fuck what you can. Her cheating is also unjustified just because someone stabs someone in the face doesnt mean someone else should be able to do it because that person did. You will never ever ever ever trust each other. you can leave it go now and have fun and end up happy or you can spend tons of time miserable as fuck trying to make something work that just wont. up to you

thats just my opnion
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
Xnub
SZNUBBED

word, thankyou for ur opinion on the matter gow.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

no doubt, just remember bro no matter what it'd take forever to trust each other if you ever could. and living that shit every day sucks ass lol
Old 08-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #6
Masaii

How do you cheat twice? Really? To the woman you want to marry? I agree with GOW, its a lost cause you both will never trust each other again, especially her not trusting you.

The morales of some people make my skin crawl. I hope you've learnt a lesson from this and seriously re-evaluate your life and what you want in it.

Old 08-05-2013, 07:51 AM   #7
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

It seems like you think you love her more than you actually do love her.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #8
Xnub
SZNUBBED

o god... I'm having posters remorse...
Old 08-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You should kill her.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:44 AM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Don't really tho, they might investigate and look at your internet history and see me saying that and I don't need that drama.

Old 08-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #11
Meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Don't really tho, they might investigate and look at your internet history and see me saying that and I don't need that drama.
That would be an awesome Fucking trial.

Would also gain more exposure for NC's

Kill her Xnub.

Fucking kill her.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #12
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LOL damn meth.

Too far.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #13
God Of War
The Landlord

lmao this thread turned gold

don't know if my lawyer would advise me to post in here tho lol
Old 08-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #14
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

I don't got time for trials, specially for shootings witnessed,
So i read the thread n slapped the X in the box!.. before Xnub could do that to his
Old 08-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #15
Meth

Dope
Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

@Xnub

Please tell me your girlfriend is still alive.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #17
Meth

He's gone.

On the run.

Xnub what's you're real name.

Also what type of car do you drive.

Also what is your social security number.

Also what is your date of birth.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #18
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Oh man.

PLEASE DON'T MENTION MY NAME BRO, I DIDN'T MEAN IT.

PLEASE.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

We should not play this card till 2015 when I will really need it?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:33 AM   #20
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

As usual I have no idea what you mean lol

But I'll trust you, and agree.

DON'T MAKE ME REGRET IT.

rly tho, I don't have a clue what is going to happen in 2015, you plan things quite far in advance, I don't know how to do that.