User Tag List

Old 08-05-2013, 03:01 AM   #1
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future
Default My new boss is a legit psychopath

I'll spare you the details but I was suspecting this dude was psycho after having my soul penetrated and stabbed by his ice cold interview stare. I just googled the symptoms of psychopathy to jog my memory and this nigga has almost every one of the psycho traits checked off. I'm like 99% sure he's psycho and nobody else seems to notice but my peers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer either. I'm wondering how I should play this, it'd be fun to indirectly let him know that I know he's a psychopath. You think he might kill me bros???
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #2
Rawn M.D.

psychopaths are usually narcissists

best bet compliment him often

he will grow fond

(btw is a he psychopath or sociopath?)
Old 08-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #3
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Rawn will know
Old 08-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #4
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

He beat me to.my own thoughts
Old 08-05-2013, 03:07 AM   #5
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

He is an extreme narcissist that's one of the first things I noticed. Also a tendency to swing from ice cold stare to glib charm, lying (about salary) with ease, unflappable poise. I look in his eyes and there's literally no emotion in them but he's suave and he's got every other salesman on my team laughing constantly.

I heard there was little difference btwn socio and psycho but he seems to fit the bill for psycho imo...I think I'm definitely gonna call him out on it b4 I leave this job
Old 08-05-2013, 03:07 AM   #6
Rawn M.D.

haha u know damn right @Figurative
Old 08-05-2013, 03:08 AM   #7
Rawn M.D.

when u want to quit/get fired then do it

till then bite ur tongue

and yeah psychopath is like one step further

but word sociopaths are usually great salesman bc they lack empathy nad have no remorse
Old 08-05-2013, 03:09 AM   #8
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

so what's the main dif btwn socio and psycho???
Old 08-05-2013, 03:11 AM   #9
Rawn M.D.

i think (not 100%, i did know at one point tho)

its to do PHYSICAL harm to others

and thats it
Old 08-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #10
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Champed
- Write Night II

word I'm sure there are plenty of CEO, surgeon and lawyer psychopaths that will never kill tho. If 1% or more of the population are psychopaths, then it makes sense that psychopathic killers (at least within the confines of our societal structures) are aberrations rather than the norm...
Old 08-05-2013, 03:15 AM   #11
Rawn M.D.

well sociopaths are usually very ambitious and goal oriented individuals

will do everything it takes to get whatever they need done
Old 08-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #12
Xnub
SZNUBBED

Battle Record: 5-13

Xnub is an unknown quantity at this point

Sociopath and psychopath are literally interchangeable when used in the context of psychiatry.

On there own, there is only a few key differences.

Sociopaths are prone to anti-social behavior, criminal behavior, and tend to lack a moral sense of responsibility (empathy). Whether it be emotion, physical, or mental.

Psychopaths are also prone to anti-social behavior, but they are considered to suffer from a 'mental disorder' where as sociopaths can still be deemed 'successful' by society. Psychopaths lack the ability to feel love, or develop interpersonal relationships through communication. They usually tend to be extremely egocentric, and one characteristic always related with psychopaths is the inability to learn from one's mistakes, or failure to learn from experience, aka.. insanity.

just my 2 cents.. and regurgitation from wiki
Xnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:09 AM   #13
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

go into his office and in the middle of him talking look to your left and go "stop talkig to me cant you see im having a meeting with my boss" then look at him and say "sorry about that " and just stare at him
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:09 AM   #14
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

@VERITAS for a definition on both
Old 08-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #15
Xnub
SZNUBBED

Battle Record: 5-13

Xnub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
@VERITAS for a definition on both
What you don't trust my definition....

Google it urself bruh....
Xnub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnub View Post
What you don't trust my definition....

Google it urself bruh....
veritas can give more insight since he is a therapist
Old 08-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Ok I can give you my experience with the matter, and trust, TV has this very much confused. I will keep it short and simple:

every sociopath is a narcissist, not every narcissist is a sociopath.

A sociopath is NOT a psychopath.

A sociopath is a personality disorder.

A psychopath is a sociopath PLUS psychosis/delusions.

think of the son of sam. David Berkowitz already was unable to truly feel for his victims, PLUS he was psychotic, hearing his dog tell him to kill people.

not every psychotic is a psycopath. Most hallucinations and delusions are harmless.

Imagine you had a man with antisocial PERSONALITY...who took too many drugs and caught a substance induced psychosis? Now due to his narcissism he believes that ALL women belong to him when ever he wants? ALSO that they are ALL dirty whores? do you understand how he already possess the lack of empathy and consciounse to take a life, but now has the psychosis fueling it?

Sociopaths can and do kill. But it is often for personal reasons (see gain or revenge). There is nothing deluded about it.

I fear I am getting tl;dr. hope his brief synopsis helped.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:07 AM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

P.S. A current patient of mine I believe is a legit psychopath.

he tried to slit his sister's throat when he was 7. three months ago he lit his mothers dog on fire to "send it home".

do you see how this is more than just personality?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #19
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ View Post
I'll spare you the details but I was suspecting this dude was psycho after having my soul penetrated and stabbed by his ice cold interview stare.
Lol that's funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #20
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Im starting to become convinced I'm a sociopath now.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote