User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2022, 08:31 AM   #1
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future
Thumbs down BIGGIE SMALLS IS A BITER (CONFIRMED!)

OH SHIT

Ain’t no hiding from this one. The Notorious Bigg One is pissed off that he was stolen from, he kept quiet for YEARS out of respect for B.I.G but now??? no fucking way or how

It’s exposure season.

Lots of Hiphop media outlets be reporting on this one this week.

Quote:
The track was previously uploaded to Dat Piff by B1, who seemingly addressed the similarities with the caption, "In 1993 i was signed to a small record label called Dragon Records in Gulfport Mississippi. I had a song that i wrote to Mtume called Juicy Fruit. I wrote the song to the actual record and it was called Big Daddy. Big Daddy was the lead single off the Mississippi Dough Boyz Album that was released in september 1993. It was released on the same day as Snoop Dog's first album Doggystyle.
"The dough boyz album was made by two Gulfport rappers Tilidie and myself, The Notorious Bigg One. (Notorious B1). Yeah I had the name and song first. I know it might be hard to believe but it is 100% the truth. We was on the radio first and in in the stores first. We sent packages to all the major Labels shopping for distribution. Just [imagine] my surprise when people started calling me saying they've just seen my video. We was trying to get the truth out back then but after B.i.g's death i decided to leave it alone out of respect. I'm not fat anymore and a lot has changed but before i leave this b*tch I want everybody to know the truth. I was the original Notorious Bigg One. #2Grams."
Here’s a link to the original track in question (released 1993, a year before B.I.G’s yo, same flow, same name):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KBUNlLnhLXE

The song “Juicy” along with the actual name.Notorious BIG was stolen. Biggie even used the line “From the Mississippi down to the East Coast” which is CRAZY to me

wow

I guess the South really is the foundation Hiphop after all

damn

Last edited by Diablo; 07-26-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baron mynds a biter, billy canfieldson a retard, dia eats dicks - nycspitz, dia fleshlight rubber wound, dia fucks dolls, dia is terrible, gtfoh troll, lars most cringe ever