White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default So, lets talk the vaccine mandate and its possible real world effects on your life, career, and immediate futures..

Here is an example of whats going down in another state at a different 3M location..

"Employee organizing rally at 3M plant over federal vaccine mandate" https://www.ketv.com/amp/article/emp...ndate/37671544

So, as we all know, i work for 3M. At 3M the mandate is being supported and us employees are being told that it is now mandatory to be vaccinated to continue working, no one knows yet how 3M plans to enforce this mandate support, but ..ive already been vaxed even before this happened.. i do feel its BS to enforce that and remove peoples RIGHTS to refuse and continue working. But at the same time i am of mind that being vaxed is a step in the right direction towards promoting myself and everyone around mes health and safety. Having said all that. I work in a plant composed of a little more than 1700 employees. Only about 55% of us are vaxed, it seems the other 45 are not and are even up in arms and ready to start picketing and rebelling on a more grand scale in the attempts of raising awareness that our rights are being removed.. im concerned, i dont think my site can run itself if 45% of us employees were no longer able to work.. that would ultimately possibly spell me not being ejmployed. Dont know why im telling you all this, but i am legit concerned about the future of my career and i almost expect to see a mob crowd gathered at the gates when i go back to work weds. I do know that groups of employees have been meeting and pushing an agenda towards perhaps a peaceful protest. Fuck. Ive worked here for 4 years now and have every intention of retiring from this company/jobsite. At this moment in time, idk what to expect or if thats ever gonna happen now. This shit is getting out of hand.

Who else here works for a large company that has, or is perhaps seriously considering this mandate. And what would you do if you were a non vaxxer who was told that you are out of a job because of your decision to not get this vaccine?

I am vaxed, and i am chilling. Wasnt gonna do it, but only because i was being lazy about getting off my ass to make it happen. My Girls persistance in insisting that we get it to be safe since people in our age bracket are dying is what pushed me to get it. I am very comfortable with my decision to get vaccinated and so far have not experienced any adverse effects or side effects other than feeling rough for about 36 hrs after each dose. My point being, i honestly hope that people who are deciding not to get this vax are making that decision based on more than my decision was based on, which was all out laziness. I support your opinions and decisions EITHER WAY let that be known. I hope for everyones safety and endurance in the matter and dont wish to see anyone become negatively effected on either side of this fence. I just want to see this thing come to a conclusion peacefully, but we all know that its beyond to late for that now.

Earl Loves You All <3

Last edited by Geno; 09-22-2021 at 03:33 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote