Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2021, 08:56 PM   #1
kungfugrip

kungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant futurekungfugrip has a brilliant future
Default do you guys remember Pulse?

Pulse was my brother before he gave a portuguese man a blowjob

he came up to me one day and he was like

is sucking a man's dick wrong?

and i was like

it's not wrong but it's super gay

and he was like 'ok well then i'm not wrong but i guess im super gay'

and then he told me this story where he stopped in a gas station in Florida and he was pissing in a stall, but then a big black dick came snaking through a glory hole next to him, and word for word he said 'i couldn't resist putting my tongue on the danger snake' and then he sucked a black 9 inch dick

he said that he could never go back after that and he's given his wife AIDs because he can't stop sucking glory hole dick in gas stations

we've all tried to stop him from sucking dick as a family but he cant stop

if anyone has any idea how to stop him from sucking dicks is gas stations please let me know because he cant stop sucking huge black dicks in truck stops nationwide, we've all tried to get him to stop but he was like 'no, i am the master of black blowjobs, nobody can ever tell me how many big huge black dicks i can suck between a thin wall of polymer'

if anyone can help Pulse please let me know thanks man i appreciate it
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote